The Borrowing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beginning to lose count. More cocks were at her face, plunging into her open mouth, pushing down her throat. Three more men took her from behind, each filling her womb to overflowing with hot semen. Surely, she thought, the end would be near and the last one finished with her.

Then, the tall black man, who had delivered magnificent oral sex on her earlier that began the night, climbed onto the bed and now was on his back, lying next to her. With one swift pull, he dragged her sweating body over on top of his. For a moment she laid on his chest without any others on her, in her, or touching her. She was hoping this was the last. Then, she felt his enormous black cock wedged and resting between their bodies, hot, rigid and throbbing.

"Oh my god, I don't think I can take all that," Lana panted.

"Relax. Enjoy it. You're on top, so take what you can take. And you're nice and tall, so you can take a lot," he said with a big smile. "And I like tall women."

He reached around her ass and positioned the head of his massive black cock at her stretched and dripping cunt. Slowly, he began to push, and his enormous member gradually disappeared into her. Lana inhaled, and then a quick gasp as a tidal wave of semen from the others was forced out of her. Deeper and deeper he began to push, deep inside her.

"Ahhhhh," she groaned. "Easy, easy, wait, way too big ... - wait. Oh, My God, huge!"

"Baby, I'm not even halfway in there yet," he said. "You're ridin' it good. You take all that you want, all you can fit in."

She slowly sat up, her hips on top of him, his enormous cock partially wedged inside her. Slowly, Lana started moving her hips, up and down, very gently at first, pushing and lightly bouncing on top of him, as she tried the keep the black monster from tearing her apart.

"Oh, My God! Ahhhh, ooohhhhhh," she moaned.

"Almost there," he whispered to her. "All right, now hold on," he said, and with his massive hands, pulled her hips all the way down onto his giant cock.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed. "TOO... Too. Too...." but she was never able to get the rest of the sentence out. He was now deep inside her, Lana's body now gradually accepting all of the giant's erection.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" she muttered, as she began being violently bounced on top, impaled by the enormous black cock inside her.

And then, it started. He started to pump at an increasingly faster pace. Then, faster still. She felt her body being skewered with the pounding. Her body bounced violently, her small breasts tossed up and down, propelled by the powerful thrusts going in her.

Then Lana heard a voice in the group surrounding the bed say, "Uh oh, - here he goes. Let's see how long she lasts."

The black giant began pounding his hips into her at an incredible speed.

"OH, GOD!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, as the speed of his hips had become a blur. Her body was now on fire, ready to erupt. She threw her head back and screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" she wailed, as she tried to take his powerful pounding as he forced his enormous cock deep inside her. She felt as if his massive member was now splitting her open. Then, she could take no more. Her body took all of her will away and gave in, another orgasm sweeping her away. Now totally lost, another spray of liquid erupted from her cunt. She could fight it no longer. She met the lightning speed of his thrust with her own. Grinding her hips down as hard and as fast as she could, she smashed her cunt against him.

"OOOOOOooooo," she wailed, and again squirted all over him. She had never squirted before. Never. And now, tonight, she had already done it four or five times, marking her total loss of any control.

Her body started to quiver, as she lost all muscle control, limp, shaking. She could feel herself twitching as her muscles ignited randomly, without reason. Then, she sensed it again, another climax. He body exploded as another orgasm tore her apart.

Lana opened her eyes and saw the movement, the camera lens right there in her face.

Panting heavily, the tall muscular man beneath her, pulled her close and whispered, "Damn, woman, you're so fuckin' hot ... I can't believe you took all my cock inside you. None of the wives have done that. Not even mine. I gotta cum."

"Yes, do it, please, come in me," Lana moaned.

He started the rapid pounding again, his hips again driving his cock deep in her. Soon, she felt his body tense, his groans turned to a yell. Then, deeper inside her than she could have ever believed, his cock erupted, flooding her insides with his hot semen.

Lana met his climax with one of her own. Her body was shaking, uncontrollably. She had no strength to move. She felt him roll her body to the side and she fell limp on to the bed. Then, as if someone reached inside her and grabbed her internal organs, and she felt the giant, black cock inside her being pulled out.

"Ahhhhhhh," she screamed.

Lana no longer had any control of her body, no muscles, no power to move. She just lay there, twitching, shaking violently, spasms wracking her limp body.

"Damn." "Wow!" "Look at that!" she heard voices around her saying. Then the room erupted with cheers and shouts. With that, another enormous cock belonging to a massive, heavily muscled, black man was now pushing inside her. More pounding. Another flood of cum filling her. She closed her eyes, lost in the rapture, lost in the lust. Then, another man was on her, in her, filling her again with hot cum.

Hands now began again, grabbing, rubbing her body, twisting her nipples, and pulling at her small breasts. She was unable to move, all energy was gone. Her body was tossed and pulled around the bed, like a rag doll, as more men fucked her, again, again and again.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Lana recognized a familiar face. Ron slid onto bed and pulled her limp body on top of him.

"Well, fuck buddy, you're doing great. I'd say you're definitely ready for this," he whispered.

Without effort, he reached between her legs and pushed his enormous, rigid cock into her dripping opening. The width of his cock was beyond anything she had endured that night.

"Ahhhh! Owww!" she cried. "Wait... wait ...too... too.... Easy, baby. Easy."

He began to push deeper.

"Wait..." she urged, but to no avail.

He pulled her close to him, his enormous cock now partially crammed into her cunt

"Alright now, just relax. You can take it. You took Dwayne easy. You got this." Ron said.

"Oh, God. Oh, God," she groaned, as she soon found herself riding up and down on his deformed, monstrous cock. She knew she was not all the way down on top of him, but her cunt was stretched as wide as it could go.

"Easy," she repeated, as he began to gently push up and down with his hips. Her body was beginning to respond again, now more easily moving up and down with a smooth pace, Ron's deformed monster cock wedged tight inside her. Thick semen streams began squirting out of her cunt with each thrust that went in her. She had never felt so full, so stretched as now. She could feel his width pushing her, forcing her cunt lips apart, splitting her, her body able to take no more. Ron continued to drive slowly into her, steadily pistoning deeper inside her. She could feel another orgasm about to take her. Then, suddenly, Ron stopped. He lifted her body slightly up so all in the room could see her.

"What do you want?" he asked her, in a clear loud voice, for all to hear.

"Oh, please, fuck me," she said quietly, wanting to urgently get to her next swelling climax.

"Tell everybody," Ron urged.

"FUCK MEEEEEEE!" Lana yelled. "Fuck me."

Another man moved onto the bed and Lana felt a slippery finger pushing into her asshole. Quickly, Ron pulled her tightly into him with an arm around her back and held her firmly against him. She could feel the other man move behind her. The man then pushed her as ass cheeks wide apart and placed his stiff cock against her tight asshole. Lana felt the pressure build as the second cock was pushed steadily against her tight anus.

"Breathe," Ron told her, "relax your ass. You're in for something you've never experienced before. But you're ready for this."

Lana panicked. "What? What? No. NO."

At that, the head of the other man's cock popped into the pink ring of her tight rectum.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH NNNNNOOOOOO!" Lana moaned, as the man behind her began to slowly push deeper into her clenched asshole, while Ron's massive erection was still crammed deep in her cunt.

"Relax it," Ron said.

Lana breathed deeply and exhaled, as she tried to ease open her tight sphincter. The stiff cock pushed slightly in, then pulled back. Then deeper again, and back. Soon half of the man's cock was steadily driving in and out of her ass.

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh..." Lana grunted at each stroke. The man continued until soon all of his cock was buried in her ass.

"SOOOOO big... Sooooo much.... Toooooo fullllllllll" Lana wailed.

Ron had been mostly still during her anal penetration, but now, as the other club member pushed in her ass, Ron pulled backward. Then, there it was, perfection. The two men began alternating in and out of her holes in perfect rhythm. Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. One cock would pull back and the other would fill her in perfect synchronicity.

"Have you ever dreamed of two cocks at the same time before, Lana? Have you?" Ron said to her.

"Noooooo," she whimpered, her battered asshole now being stretched apart. "Soooo full," she moaned.

The alternating strokes were now in precise rhythm, and the pounding continued at an endless pace. Then, without warning, the man in her ass suddenly gave one strong push, driving his cock deep, all the way up into her ass. The power of the thrust forced her hips all the way down onto Ron, impaling her completely onto Ron's massive cock root.

"OOOOOOOOO MYYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDD!!" Lana shrieked, as she felt her cunt split wide apart.

"OOWooooww!" she howled, as her body was now doubly impaled on the rigid cocks deep inside her.

"NO! NO! NO! Stop! Stop! I can't! Wait a minute!" she cried.

But Ron and the other fellow didn't miss a beat. They pounded away in alternate strokes, in almost machine-like cadence, perfect rhythm, pounding deep, as they are now both completely sunken in her ass and her cunt.

"OHHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDD!!" she wailed, as her body lost control again and another wave of pleasure ripped through her. Her body just quivered as the orgasm took her, her limp body now caught firmly between the two men.

When her wave began to lessen, the two men paused, as Lana shook with contortions of lust. She tossed her head violently, as if trying to clear her head and manage the ecstasy of her climax. Slowly, Ron and the other man began again, the maddening rhythm back in sync, pulling and pushing at her two holes as the two cocks alternate thrust deep into her womb and her ass. They begin to pick up the diabolical tempo of their thrusts.

"AHHHHH..." she groaned, as the alternate strokes pounded deep inside her at a maddening pace.

"Well, I think you like having two cocks in you, don't you. Don't you?" Ron panted, as he looked up at Lana on top of him.

"Nooo," she moaned, shaking her head, "too full." But she has no energy to push back. She was now just two stretched holes, filled with huge, stiff cocks. They began to pound her again, faster and faster, pushing her to another climax.

"Do... do you want us to stop?" Ron gasped.

"DON'T ... YOU.... DARE... STOP !!!" she growled between thrusts inside her.

At that, Lana exploded again. A massive climax ripped into her, grabbing her body. Again, she lost all control, squirting a flood over all three of them.

Lana was spent. Panting, she collapsed all of her weight onto Ron, as the three took a momentary pause for all to catch their breath.

"I have the feeling you two have done this before." Lana whispered, a slight grin now appearing on her sweat covered face, and only now aware of the camera lens next to her face. Her dazzling blue eyes, normally sparkling and bright, were now glazed over from lust and vodka.

And then, as if on cue, the alternating pounding started again, with Ron driving his deformed meat as deep into her as he could and then her ass was completely filled with the rigid meat of the other club member. Soon, the two men started the powerful thrusts again, building in force and increasing in speed to a frenzied pace. Lana was losing it now, tossing her head from side to side, her body limp.

"AHHHHHH!!!" she wailed, and exploded with another shattering orgasm, as she felt the man behind her groan, grab her ass cheeks and then fill her rectum with a flood of hot cum.

"OOOOMYYYYYGODDDD," she groaned, "Yesssss."

Then, as suddenly as the man had taken her tender asshole, he stopped, and she felt the large cock pulled quickly from her ass. She felt the pop, and the man in her ass was gone, and for a brief second in her clouded mind, Lana thought the night had come to an end. She would let Ron finish in her and her gangbang night would be over.

But suddenly, without missing a second, another man slipped his hard cock into her stretched, cum filled anus. Ron was still in her, stuffed deep in her cunt but was not moving. His monstrous cock was still hard, still burning inside her, a tree trunk crammed into her battered cunt. She felt his massive cock hot and throbbing inside her. Then slowly he began again, pounding his enormous meat into her and the man new to the trio, started on his own, hammering into her rectum, this time in a wild spontaneous lust driven pounding, both men working at a fanatical pace.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!" Lana wailed. Another orgasm took hold of her.

Then, another man moved onto the bed and near her face. With his swollen cock in his hand, the man pushed his rigid penis into her mouth and down her throat. She realized she was not sucking his cock, but rather he was fucking her mouth. Hard and deep. Then it was gone. Hands grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so her mouth fell onto a second stiff cock. As she was wildly being fucked in her ass and her cunt, two cocks were now positioning to be pushed into her open, drooling mouth at every chance. Soon, Lana found every opening in her body filled with cock.

"Too much! Too much!" she tried to say, but the only thing that came out of her mouth were groans and drool. The man in her mouth firmly gripped the back of her head and pushed hard, driving his rigid cock deep into her mouth and down her throat.

"AHHHH," Lana gagged, unable to deal with the stiff cock wedged deep down her throat. Then suddenly it happened. Her throat, mouth and face were awash in hot semen. More and more hot liquid came into her mouth and overflowed out, and down her chin.

"My God," she thought, "how can a man have so much cum?" She felt the man pull his cock out slightly and Lana then began swallowing cum as fast as she could. Then, he was gone and then another man was in her mouth. And in an instant, he erupted. As her pussy and ass were being slammed by Ron and numerous unknown men, others started a steady stream of cum in her mouth and on her face. Lana swallowed load after load of milky goo, hoping to find an end, but the line was endless.

Suddenly, caught unaware because she was concentrating on the men coming down her throat, the man in her ass erupted, snapping her mind back to the men who had her ass and cunt skewered. And as quickly as he had cum, the man in Lana's ass withdrew and was gone.

"You like that, don't you? Would you like more?" Ron said, a smile on his face and he tried to catch his breath in the pause.

Sitting on top of him, Lana tilted her hear down to look at him lying beneath her, long streams of cum dripping from her face and down onto her small breasts.

"OHHHHHHH... I..." "NO....no... I ... I..." Lana paused. "Yes." she muttered softly.

"Yes, what?" Ron pushed.

"Yes, I like two cocks in me. Ohhhh, Ron, c'mon, please fuck me . Yes, I like it in my ass." Lana quietly moaned.

"Somehow, I knew you were going to be this hot." Ron whispered to her. "You're just all kinda hot, Lana." Ron said, nodding approval to the next man poised behind her, his stiff cock in his hand and aimed directly at her dripping asshole.

Chapter Five

With the clear cue given by Ron, a large, muscular black man moved quickly on top of her ass and wasted no time. In an instant, he easily drove his huge, rigid black cock into her now gaping rectum.

"OWWWWWWWWW!! OWWWWWWWWW!!" she panted, in rhythm with the man's lunges as the force of his thrusts pushed the sounds from her body.

"Yeah, you getting' nice and stretched now," the man whispered from behind.

"Lana, tell him what you want. Tell all of us what you want," Ron said in a loud voice, catching the attention of the crowd standing at the edge of the bed.

"Both of you - fuck me," she said, embarrassed as the words left her mouth.

"What? C'mon, louder, tell the whole group," Ron urged.

She knew Ron was intentionally humiliating her, but she could no longer help it.

"Please fuck me!" she wailed.

It was like pouring gasoline on a flame. The entire room erupted in a sexual frenzy, as the club members standing near the bed surged tightly around them, naked men jostling with video crew member to get the best position.

The furious pounding began again, as the men around the bed urged them on.

"UUUUUUUUHHHHHH," she groaned, as the massive spread at the base of Ron's cock pushed firmly into her battered cunt, spreading her wider and ever wider apart.

Lana could feel it. Ron's body tensed and the black Adonis in her ass suddenly firmly grabbed her ass cheeks and clenched them as tight as he could. Pain and pleasure collided in Lana's mind as she exploded yet again. "OOOOH... My god! Yeeeesssssssssssssss! Fuck me!" she screamed, as she felt the eruptions filling her insides.

Both Ron and his double penetration partner exploded at the same time. Lana's scream only amplified her climax, as orgasm after orgasm shook and twisted her body about. Ron's cum was like molten lava, hot, overflowing inside her. As the stream of searing, hot cum continued to fill her, she could feel her insides swelling. She took in the explosion of hot semen deep in her bowels and cunt, rode the pounding wave of the two men, and soon the pounding and the cum had finished. Finally, it was done, she thought. That final orgasm of Ron's and the massive black cock into her poor asshole would surely signal the end of the evening.

Ron and the muscular black man slowly moved off the bed. They left her now on her side, twitching and shaking, unable to breath , unable to move. Lana was just a quivering lump of spent flesh, shaking and moaning.

"Oh, thank God it's over," she thought, and started to roll off the bed and to her feet.

"Damn, I can't get enough of this one," she heard a nearby man grunt.

Lana looked up only to see yet another rigid cock moving in on her. "Oh, no! - Impossible," she thought. The men were still everywhere, still all with massive erections, all hard, all waiting. And these were men she recognized as fucking her earlier that night. Now back for a third and fourth time. Catching more movement, Lana turned her head to see a camera moved swiftly in on her, focusing on her face, and her cum filled mouth. She could never have imagined anything like it. The night had become an endless orgy of pure uncontrolled lust. In an instant, another rigid cock was pushed deep into her mouth.

She looked over to one side of the room and could see men laughing, slapping Ron on the back in congratulations, as more men move back in on her.

Soon, a pair of powerful black hands pulled her around on the bed. Again, she moaned and smiled as she recognized the tall, black basketball player from earlier in the evening. "Was this his third, or forth time?" Lana wondered.