The Borrowing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, suck on this," he said, and she eagerly forced the head of his enormous cock not her mouth. He slowly stroked the glistening black giant, as Lana sucked hungrily on the swollen head. She noticed that the man now had a black metal cock ring on the base of this penis and his erection was more swollen and erect than anytime that night.

"I do love white ass." he said. "Now, I got to have some of that hot ass of yours. And I think you're 'bout ready for me."

She has no energy to speak. She only nodded in affirmation. Effortlessly, the powerful man moved her on top of him, her back now on his chest, as she faced up toward the ceiling. And there they were, more cameras in her face, between her splayed legs.

"Put it in. Put my big, black cock in that hot, little white ass of yours," he ordered.

"Oh... yessss," she moaned. Unable, or unwilling, to say no, Lana, placed the swollen ebony head of his massive member at the opening of her now overstretched asshole. Steadily, she pushed the enormous head past the ruined rim of her rectum and into her stretched bowels. Then slowly, Lana lowered her dripping, stretched asshole onto his huge cock.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHAHHA!! Oh my god!!" she screamed, as the stiff monster slid steadily up and deep into her ass. No matter how stretched she was or how many men had come before, she was not prepared for this.

In the next instant, she felt his long arms reach down, grab firmly behind her knees and pull her legs backwards. Lana ankles were now pulled up around her head. The angle was perfect for his enormous cock to easily slide in and out of her dripping asshole. This angle of penetration was exactly what the man was after. He smoothly drove deeper and deeper into her ass, her legs now splayed wide apart and her battered cunt dripping with rivulets of milky semen from countless cocks, delivering countless loads into her.

Deeper and deeper still, his glistening cock slid into her ass. With a steady driving rhythm, he pounded deeper and deeper into her, and she couldn't even have ever conceived that something could be pushed that deep inside her body.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!" she screamed and yet another orgasm grabbed her again, shaking her, tearing at her and not letting go. She had no energy or desire to resist. She gave into it and was swept aways with the most incredible orgasm she could have ever imagined.

"OH, Yes..., fuck my ass with that big cock! DO IT! Fuck my white ass. PLEASEEE...," she begged.

As if waiting for a signal, the tall, muscular man began anew. He pounded her ass relentlessly, her body tossed up and down like a rag doll - limp, supple, no resistance to be given, her legs were pulled ever wider apart.

"AAAAASHHHHHHHH," she moaned, as yet another of her countless orgasms ripped into her sweating body.

Lana opened her eyes to see a second black man that she remembered from fucking her twice that night, now crawling between the other man's legs and on top of her. With the one huge black cock still buried deep in her ass and showing no sign of wilting or being done with her, her open cunt was now held upward and open to another double invasion. Her legs were splayed wide open, held apart by strong arms, her swollen pussy was spread wide and dripping. The invitation was clear. She inhaled sharply and readied herself for another pair of cocks.

She saw the second black man rubbing his giant member to stiffness, and he quickly moved in toward her spread vagina. Smoothly, he pushed his enormous glistening cock into the swollen red lips of her cunt, as she lay sprawled on top of the sweating chest of tall giant beneath her.

"OH, MY GOD! YES!" Lana moaned.

The two muscular black men began pounding at a frenetic pace, pumping away at the spent brunette.

"Uhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh," she moaned, her groans in rhythm with the pounding. "God, I love your big cocks," she muttered softly.

And the more Lana moaned, the more stiff cocks it drew around her. Her open mouth was soon filled with rigid, throbbing cocks, from all directions. She was like an animal in heat, pulling every male around her in to penetrate her. They filled her mouth, moving in from every directions. She was vaguely aware that at least four cocks were in her at the same time. She had two in her mouth, stretching her lips, feeling like they were going to tear her sore mouth apart. One enormous cock filled her cunt, and the other gigantic black pole was stuffed deep into her ass. It felt like someone had their entire arm crammed up inside her. In the background, over the music and laughter, Lana heard one man say "Damn, we should get her to be hostess every month."

It was only a matter of seconds before she came again, twitching and squirting, her whole body shaking uncontrollably. Then, as if on cue from the group, the two athletes were done, and began to move away. The giant in her ass finished and slipped his massive, glistening cock out.

"OOOOOhHHHH," she wailed, as his cock slid out of her stretched anus.

And he was still hard as a rock, Lana noticed. They both were. How did they do that, she wondered, but before she could even think about that, more men moved in to take their places. It was like a bad dream, she thought. The men never stopped, never got soft, never had enough of her. The camera lenses were relentlessly in her face, swarming like flies around her open sex. The endless faces of men appeared climbing on top of her, behind her, with load after load of hot cum filling every opening. And there she was, washing down loads of cum with glasses of vodka martini, followed by more cocks inside her, in her mouth, her cunt and in her ass.

Two more times that night Ron approached with his deformed erection sticking out. This time, he found her now gaping cunt dripping, wide and easy to slip his enormous cock into.

"C'mon, fuck buddy, we're not nearly done. You hang in there. I'd love to kiss you for how incredibly hot you are tonight, but right now your mouth is just filled with cum." he said with a smile. Then everything for her faded to a blur.

Chapter Six

The remainder of the night slipped from reality for her and dissolved into hazy images. She just remembered that every time she looked around the bed, a long line of men was always close by, there at the edge of the bed, rubbing and stroking their erect cocks and waiting for another turn at her. Cameras swirled everywhere, all focused on her... her face, her cunt, her ass. She stopped trying to count the number of times she had been fucked that night. She lost track of the number of times every hole in her body had been filled at the same time.

The next thing Lana remembered was Ron standing next to her, his arm wrapped around her and holding her up at her own front door. Only her tattered stockings remained, as she was covered with a blanket that Ron had thrown over her battered and exhausted body.

Three am in the morning found Will sitting in his living room awaiting Lana's return. He jumped up at the sound of a rap on the door. He opened the door and was horrified to see his naked wife wrapped in a blanket, unable to stand and being held up by Ron. Ron gently helped her into the hall and draped her in Will's arms.

"Sorry, pal, we've never been past ten pm before. We had guys going five, maybe six times. I have no idea what happened. She just kept going, and, well, the guys just kept coming. She's had a little too much to drink, so be careful. "

Will carried Lana towards the stairs as he heard Ron vanish and the front door shut behind them. He got her up on the first step and she staggered and stopped, dropping the blanket and turning to face her husband, her nude body covered with red marks from the grabbing, biting and rubbing.

She opened her legs slightly and stared her husband straight in the face. Her enormous vaginal lips were bruised and swollen.

"Alright, you created this mess. Now you're going to clean it up." she said, her words slurred from the alcohol.

With that, she turned and staggered up the stairs, trails of milky cum began seeping out from between her legs and her ass.

In the bedroom, Lana stopped beside the bed.

"Down." she pointed, indicating for Will to lay on the bed. She crawled over his face, opening her legs wide, and a torrent of cum began to pour out onto Will's face and into his mouth.

"Every drop of it." Lana said.

She clenched her abdomen and a new wave of hot cum gushed forward. With each push she made, came a new flood of hot semen that was pooled inside her womb. Over and over again, the waves were endless. He felt her push again and a new, seemingly untapped stream of milky semen poured into his mouth. He lifted his head to lick her battered cunt.

"Gently," she admonished, as he tried to lick his wife's vagina clean.

"NO! Too sore," she groaned. His cock was harder than it had ever been in his life. It ached, seeking some relief.

"Damn, I've never seen your cock that hard," she said with a laugh. "You like eating other men's cum out of your wife? Does that turn you on?" she said. "I think it does." as she reached out and grabbed his throbbing erection.

"No, you don't get to fuck me tonight, because I'm sore as hell. And I'm still pissed at you. But you're not done yet."

She repositioned herself so her asshole was now directly over his mouth, and suddenly the puckered ring relaxed, and Lana's asshole gaped open wide. A fresh torrent of cum started running down and into Will's mouth. As he gulped down the waves of semen, Will couldn't believe how wide his wife's rectum had been stretched tonight.

"My god," he muttered.

"You like that?" she taunted. "Your wife getting fucked in the ass? That's your fault too. Now every drop, outside and inside. Get your tongue in there." she said.

He moved up and plunged his tongue into her gaped asshole, lapping at the streams of cum continuing to pour from his wife's bowels. The stream seemed endless and with each contraction came a fresh squirt. Lana reached over and tugged at Will's throbbing cock three, four, five times. Suddenly, her husband's erection exploded into her hand, his hot semen wild squirting across the bed.

"Well, looks like you have some more to clean up when you get finished with my ass," she said.

End of Part 1