The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted away for a little bit while I gave them a view of the outside. They were floored by the way the Estate looked. I told them one day soon we'll have a get together here. It has 7 bedrooms. Cindy could even bring her husband and son. Then they were all like, wait a minute, hold up. Cindy being the mom sounded out, "You made out with her already?!" I was like, uhm...kind of. Laura was like, "NO FUCKING WAY!" The boys were all beside themselves. Josh even sounded out, "OH SHIT!" While Daniel just held his face in disbelief. I reminded both Cindy and Laura, that they'll have to make due on that promise when I get back or I was gonna tell the boys. They had that look of You better damn well not or we're gonna kill you mutherfucker. I just smiled and said, promises will be kept ladies.

We all then said good-bye and disconnected the video call.

CHAPTER 6

The Night of All Nights

As I entered back into the mansion estate I overheard Anna telling the Butler to bring my luggage to her Master Suit. I told myself, I guess I won't be sleeping alone tonight.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

12