The Boss

Story Info
An employee disgraces herself at the office.
1.2k words
4.18
24.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick's POV

It's not easy being the CEO of a million dollar company but somehow I manage. My father managed and I will too. It's all about making sure everyone is on tasks. That no one is wasting company time and therefore, my time. Trust me, I have an eye for that. I don't tolerate slackers. I tolerate very little. Including substandard work.

Nina was standing in front of me twisting her lands, her latest report on my desk. I kept my voice quiet with disappointment.

"When I first hired you, I was blown away by your writing and your work ethic. You have a gift. And you are wasting it. What are you doing all day? This report is rough and sloppy and it has grammatical errors everywhere. I'm disappointed with you, Nina. I thought you could do better," I stared at her unflinchingly, enjoying the way she squirmed.

Nina was hot. Like the kind of girl you'd seek out for a porn show (which I did often. I didn't have much free time for real girls). Her boobs were so large it was almost unreal. I always had to stare at her hairline so my eyes would not wonder or fixate on them. And her ass. Damn. If I could- shit, I had to focus.

"You're in the bathroom an awful lot. Is that it? Texting in the bathroom. You know personal cell phones are not tolerated in the office," I lectured. More squirming. Her discomfort was hot, I decided.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm sorry Mr. Morris. Please. I need this job," begged Nina, desperately. Oooo, I liked it when she begged.

"All right," I conceded, trying to play the part of the magnanimous boss. "You can keep your job. After all, you are talented. But....but," I held up a hand, "I am revoking your bathroom privileges," Nina snapped to attention.

"I'm pretty sure there are union laws against that sir," She was spicy for sure. She would not take my domination lying down.

"Do you want your job or not?" I asked, drily. I knew the answer. Nina lowered her head and nodded her assent. I had won.

Nina's POV

Work was hell from that point on. I regretted all that time in the bathroom. Was texting worth squeezing my thighs together at work? My co-workers were actually all jealous of me because I had such a long meeting with Mr. Morris. Mr. Morris is desperately attractive. Hotter than any porn star I've seen. I get so nervous, my hands all sweaty, whenever I even see him. I had a little crush on him I guess. Well, more than a little crush.

But I didn't want him monitoring my bathroom habits for Christ's sake. I mean, at least I think I didn't. My pussy had actually throbbed a little when he brought that up. But it wouldn't amount to anything. I was a grown woman. I could hold my coffee.

At least I thought I could. But by four o'clock Friday (when most of my colleagues had already gone home) I was squirming around on my desk chair. Maybe I could secretly make a break for it. I looked around the office. It was practically empty. I started tiptoeing in the direction of the bathroom. Then I crashed into a chest. A very hard chest. Oh shit.

"Coming to give me your report, Ms. Whaley?"

"Uh, not quite," I muttered, staring at my feet. Oh God I really had to go. I was practically hopping from one foot to the another. Was that a....a smile on Mr. Morris's face? "Mr. Morris," I burst out desperately, "I have to go,"

"Go where?" His voice was lower and deeper than usual.

"Go potty," I practically shouted. Oh. My. God. I was mortified. I had been watching too much porn. And now Mr. Morris knew exactly what kind of porn I watched. I gasped as Mr. Morris leaned forward and planted a passionate kiss on me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I felt my bladder let go and the urine gushed out in a waterfall.

Patrick's POV

Oh Jesus I hadn't intended for this to happen exactly. Or maybe I had. I didn't know. I could be liable for sexual harassment. I had sworn to myself I wouldn't mix business with pleasure. Yet here I was with my sexiest employee, making out with her as she drenched her shoes with piss.

She pulled away looking horrified. Not at me, she realized, but the fact that she had been a pissbaby. "I'm so sorry," she looked like she was going to cry.

"Don't apologize. My office. Now," I turned around and walked to my office. I could hear her wet shoes following me.

Once we were alone, I started laughing at her. Hearty guffaws.

"Well, look at this. I thought I hired an adult. Doesn't look that way to me," and to my utter joy Nina burst into tears of humiliation. She looked so vulnerable, skirt and shoes soaked, sobbing into her hands. I got no joy from her pain, but her embarrassment? My cock was rock hard. I held up my phone and snapped a photo of the damsel in distress The noise made Nina look up in alarm.

"Maybe I should put this on the notice board," I teased, "Then everyone will know their coworker is wittle baby who couldn't make it to the potty," I grinned wickedly. Nina flushed.

"I didn't mean to say that before. I don't know why-"

"Repeat after me: I'm a wittle baby who can't make it to the potty," I said, my sadistic streak a mile wide. I unbuttoned my pants, freeing my cock. Nina stared.

"Now!" I barked. Haltingly, Nina repeated, "I'm a wittle baby who can't make it to the potty," Her eyes were on my cock the whole time.

"Maybe you should take off your wet clothes?" I suggested. Nina shivered and for a moment I thought she was going to refuse. Then, however, she stepped out of her skirt. My cock twitched when I saw she wasn't wearing lingerie but a cute pair of little pink panties. Little girl panties. Jesus Christ, this girl was my dream. She took the soaked panties off revealing a nicely trimmed bush. Her thighs were wet and sticky; even I could see that. I couldn't wait much longer.

Nina's POV

Standing half-naked in front of Patrick was the most aroused I had been in a very long time. So when he said in his quiet, deep voice "Nina, may I fuck you now?" I whimpered my assent. He led me to a couch in the corner and began to finger me earnestly. I was wet- piss and my sticky arousal and that only encouraged him.

"Wetting yourself was the hottest thing I've seen," Patrick growled in my ear, "I hope you never make it to the potty," He gave me a mischievous smile and then he was fucking me hard, his cock relentlessly pounding me again and again, my pussy stretching to accommodate it. All the while he was muttering "piss baby" and I loved my new name. Finally, I felt something building inside me.

"Patrick!" I wailed.

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna....." I threw my head back.

"Cum for me, Nina," he instructed. I (almost) always obey orders. I came, my pussy clenching his cock, my whole body shaking with the power of my orgasm. Patirck groaned and soon after, he shot his pulled out and shot his load all over my thighs. Then there was silence as both of us searched for breath,

Finally, he said, "I don't think I'm letting you have bathroom privileges for a long time."