All Comments on 'The Boss'

by BlushingSecrets

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ToalldaysToalldaysover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Short and intense, good characters, no lengthy descriptions - just packed with action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic story.. It matches exactly with my experience with my boss. I was longing for him for three years. he made the move last week. I became his..

It is more than a week now and I am still under that spell. Each scene is reminded again and again. each sense is lingering in me.. The moment when his fingers first caressed my hair, the moment when his breath hit the back of my neck , The moment he grabbed me and held me close making my entire body stick to him tightly, the moment he lifted me in both his hands and marched to his bed, the moment his lips sealed my mouth for eternity, the moments his fingers caressed every unexplored part of my body, the moments his fingers twirled my nipples, the moment his torpedo made the first brush of my body through the attires of both, the moments he undressed me, the moment I sighted his engine for the first time, the moment he mashed my breasts with his palm and mouth alternatively, the moment his tounge created magic in my treasury, the moment his hard drive made the first caress outside my software, the moment his apparatus ransacked my sanctum sanctorum, and many others...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous