The Boss and Her Toys

Story Info
Public bathroom sex w/her fuck buddy.
3k words
3.62
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjmoreo
mjmoreo
16 Followers

Her heart thumped harder as Sid's long, warm tongue ran up her slit. Georgie gripped his dark hair between her fingers with all the strength she could muster. She did everything not to let out a loud gasp in the public restroom the two occupied.

Ordinarily, she might have liked the idea of someone interrupting and maybe joining them but today, she was purely focused on releasing some tension. There was so much pent up stress inside her - Georgie needed to cum. And she needed to cum hard.

"Stick out your tongue." She breathed, heavy and hot as she lowered her leg from the porcelain sink.

"Huh?"

"Ahh." Georgie stuck her tongue out far and wide, demonstrating to the man on his knees exactly how she wanted it. Sid, looking up with fire in his eyes, smiled knowingly and did as he was told.

Quickly, he felt the woman's strong grip encompass his face and tastes her sweet pussy on his tongue. He loved knowing the pleasure he was giving her and loved being dirty, on his knees in the restroom.

Voice came and went as the halls filled with people. Georgie's heart began thudding where it left off she rode Sid's face. She guided his tongue all the way from her entrance to her clit with warm, wet, pleasure-filled swoops before her hips were grinding circles on his tongue.

Her pace went from steady to wild. Her long, beautiful gripped tightly as she released the smallest wimpier.

"I'm so close I'm so close." Georgie cried in a whisper. Salty beads of sweat formed on both foreheads as skin clashed with skin. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop."

Georgie's eyes were squeezed shut and her focus bounced between the voices in the hall and the warmth on her clit. Her orgasm rose within her. Warm. From her clit to her abdomen.

Higher. The sensation. The warmth went higher and higher.

Suddenly, as her breath caught in her throat and she was just about to cum all over his tongue - it fizzled.

"Fuck!" Georgie hissed. "I'm so close. I can't cum. I'm too tense."

Suddenly she felt Sids hands under her shirt, grasping at the soft skin of her breasts.

"You will cum." Sid's voice was rarely this low, raspy and demanding. It made Georgie's insides twitch with arousal. "Pull your tits out. Lock your eyes on the mirror and ride my fucking mouth."

Georgie did as she was told. She pulled her breasts out of her shirt. Her nipples were so rosy against her pale skin. Her red hair seemed even more firey under the sex haze she was in as she watched herself get eaten out in this empty restroom.

All her favorite parts of her were showing. Her supple breasts. Her incredible face and hair... and her naughtiest part. Her sacred yet forbidden skin underneath her panties.

It didn't seem so forbidden now. Anyone in the world could see had they opened the right door.

How did he know?

Watching herself was so erotic. Her eyes moved down her body in the mirror. The pace of her heart rose as her nipples grew harder. She pinched and twisted them lightly, causing twinges of pleasure to her belly button.

They were being so naughty in this public restroom.

Why is this so fucking hot? Georgie's thoughts came and went and the bubbles of pleasure in her abdomen returned.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as quietly as she could. "Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop baby. Right there."

Sid's slick tongue swirled circles around her clit. The circles continued down her pussy, and back up again. His cock was so hard, pressed desperately against the cloth of his underwear, begging to break free. He did his best to focus on the pleasure he was giving, letting his cock jump for joy when he felt the woman's fingers twist tighter in his hair with the more pleasure she felt.

Faster.

He was working double time now as he felt Georgie about to collapse into her orgasm on top of him. He stuck his middle finger into her warm entrance and swirled circles that matched his tongue, but on her insides.

"Fffff..." Georgie breathed. "Ffff...FFFFF."

Her eyes closed as finally, in the restroom where a stranger could walk in at any moment, Georgie's orgasm crashed like waves throughout her body. She couldn't see as her body pulsed with pure, hot pleasure. Sid's fingers felt her insides flood and her walls twitch around them as he struggled to keep his mouth on her clit.

Georgie gasped for breath as Sid glued his mouth to Georgie's pussy while her body convulsed. She shook. Her knees were weak and they could both feel it. Her breath was loud as if that would prevent her from screaming.

And finally, after what seemed like forever and all too short at the same time, Georgie's orgasm ceased and she pushed Sid's face away from her sensitive vagina.

"Holy shit." She breathed heavily, still in a daze, she let out a small exasperated laugh.

Sid stood behind her now, his hard cock met the fluorescent lit room and thick hot air.

"My turn?" He groaned into her ear behind her. Georgie bit her bright pink lip and giggled, wiggling her perfect ass on the soft skin of his cock. Sid groaned again.

"Fuck me." Georgie moaned, ever so delicately, which was a stark difference from her daily dominant demeanor.

Her insides were still twitched with post orgasm pleasure when she felt Sid's thick meat slide inside her. Hot breath filled the air again as the red-head gripped the cold sink, her eyes laser focused on her breasts thrashed and the expression of pleasure on Sid's face behind her.

Georgie's back arched. Her head leaned back and Sid gripped her hips with an iron grasp, fucking into her deeper. Harder.

"Fuck me." She whispered. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me so good."

"You like my hard cock plowing that pretty pink pussy? Does my cock feel so fucking good inside you?"

"Yes."

"So fucking deep inside you?"

"Yes... yes."

Her nipples were rosy and harder than ever before. The sensation of Sid's cock, massaging her warm walls the way his finger had only minutes before, triggered another orgasmic wave throughout her body. Georgie shuddered as goosebumps kissed her flesh.

"I want you to cum on my cock so fucking badly." Sid's warmth was all over her body.

Gripping her hips. Plowing her insides. And breathing triple X requests behind her ear.

"You feel..." Sid began, breathless and foggy.

Thrust.

"So..."

Thrust.

"So fucking..."

Thrust.

Thrust!

THRUST.

"Fuck! I'm cumming again!" Georgie cut off Sid's groans as her orgasm surprised them both and overcame her. "Yes!" She whimpered while thrusting herself on and off his cock. She rode him rapidly and one look at her tits in the mirror over her shoulder was enough to push Sid over the edge.

"Fuck," he hissed as he pulled his erection out of her and spewed his hot semen onto the tiled floor. "Fuck."

Sid and Georgie rode out their violent orgasms, disconnected and mindlessly. They reeked of sex and regained their breath and consciousness.

Sid stood there with a satisfied smile on his face and his large, semi erect cock hanging out of his pants while Georgie washed herself quickly. She tucked her her breasts back into her bra and shirt, slid up her lacy panties and pulled down her skirt.

The author spritzed herself with a dash of perfume and straightened up with a very satisfied sigh.

"Straighten up and meet me down the hall."

With that said, she left the restroom discreetly, leaving her friend and fuck toy alone, smirking and thoroughly satisfied.

~

Sid Hastings and Georgie Canmore stood in the halls of Nanthill Park Community Center, staring in awe at the poster presenting Georgie's lecture to happen within a few minutes. Georgie's large, pearly white smile was printed largely across the poster with big bold letters that read "The Art of Creative Writing".

"Not a bad writer," said Sid, sneaking up playfully behind her.

"You think so?"

"Mhm. Sexy look. Incredible imagination. I think she's a very talented woman, who's got it all. Plus I hear she's great in bed."

"Well well well, thank you very much!"

"Oh, you are welcome very much. I could thank you right back for..." Sid began, cutting himself off by clearing his throat. "Well there's Room B."

The two made their way down the hall leisurely, almost meditatively, inside their post coital highs.

"There's Room A. I wonder where Room E is." said Georgie.

Suddenly, a young woman with dark hair and a brisk walk passed the two in the hall.

"Are you going to the Georgie Canmore lecture?" Sid asked.

"No."

The woman didn't look either of them in the eyes, in fact, she didn't even turn her head their way at all and carried on.

"Let's find out where she's going!" Sid exclaimed. Georgie rolled her eyes, knowing Sid and his affinity for the chase. He absolutely adored it. He lived for it. Especially when the chase was a beautiful woman whose strength overcame his.

"I don't think we're going the right way let's just-"

Georgie spun around but her words were cut short by a blur of a person crashing into her. The two instantly held on to each other's shoulders, balancing themselves out as papers flew and people chuckled.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry! My feet move quicker than my brain."

Georgie was captured by the beauty of this man instantly. His perfectly curly, platinum blonde hair sat atop his head, while his short cropped side framed incredible, big blue eyes. Their heights mirrored one another, but with Georgies high heels, she knew she'd fall just a few inches shorter than him.

And that slender, tight body.

He filled his clothes out perfectly. As if they were made for him and only him.

"Oh, there is no need to apologize. I ran into you too. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where the Georgie Canmore lecture is?" she asked.

"Um... Aren't you Georgie Canmore?"

"Yes, I am. Hi, how are ya?" Georgie was doing her absolute best to come off as approachable and pleasant. She knew if she didn't lay it on thick, she had a tendency to come off as intimidating, which she liked, but only when she wanted. Her behaviors worked.

The beautiful man smiled.

"O-oh. I'm good... I can show you... Uh - follow me." The man's brain was mesh around this beautiful red headed woman. Her skin was kissed with freckles all over and her long auburn hair fell just past her shoulders. Her lips were incredibly red and juicy. Her beauty made the man weak, as if the man weren't already a fan of Georgie Canmore's writing.

Sid smiled slyly behind the two.

"But sir? Where are you taking us, sir?" His tone was playful as he crammed himself between the two, grasping for the beautiful man's attention.

"Room E." The man smiled at Sid, biting his lip.

"I see... And uh, are you here to learn or here to teach?"

"Learn." The beautiful blonde man replied.

"Oh! Learnnn." Georgie chimed in between the two. "Can you believe that, Sid? He's here to learn. What are you here to learn honey?"

It was only moments into meeting that Sid found himself equally attracted to this man as Georgie was. He couldn't help but gaze up and down his body. His jaw. His stubble. His eyes. He was so handsome, yet his demeanor seemed as if he had no idea of the beauty he held. Both Sid and Georgie, in that moment, would have loved to show him.

"Creative Writing." The man giggled at Sid.

"Oh, I see. Would you say you're advanced or a beginner?"

"What do I look like?" The blonde knew he was testing them, and they knew it too.

"You look very advanced to me!" Sid chimed in quickly but the man simply laughed and rolled his eyes before strolling through the door of Room E, and in to the lecture hall.

"Oh! Ms. Canmore! Good evening, thank you for being here with us. You are right on time."

Georgie and Sid shook the assumed professor's hand and exchanged pleasantries.

"We almost didn't make it. I was doing her laundry and we had to wait for it to dry. Her underwear is still wet." Sid smiled and winked at Georgie as an expression of pure embarrassment and shock played on her face.

Georgies eyes were wide and her jaw was locked. Through clenched teeth, she said, "Why don't you go find a seat, Sid? So we can begin."

Her tone implied this was a question, but they both knew it was a demand and without saying a word, Sid found the beautiful man who had been their guide. He found an empty seat, all the way at the back of the hall, right next to him.

"Hello." He said eagerly.

"Hello."

"So are you going to be a writer, too or is this some sort of required stepping stone to a different career?" Sid's voice was low, and his eyes were locked on the beautiful man and as far as he was concerned, they were the only two in that room.

He smelled like fresh laundry and a dash of coffee.

"My goal is to be an author someday." He whispered, trying to hide his flattered smile from Sid.

"This lecture should certainly help. It's a pretty cool opportunity to have such an established author do a lecture like this."

"She's a great writer, isn't she?"

"Absolutely." Sid let out a big sigh. "Of course, she gets most of her ideas from me."

The man chuckled and rolled his eyes, not quite sure if Sid was kidding or he was really trying to pass Georgie Canmore's intellectual property off as his own. Regardless, he found this Sid character incredibly charming. His dark hair was a mess. In fact, his everything was a mess. An incredibly sexy mess.

"Attention! Everyone! Attention!"

Suddenly, the room quieted.

"I'd like to introduce you all to our guest speaker tonight. She is the author of The Year In The Life of Love, has sold over 5 million copies of her books worldwide and has made her way to the top of the New York Times Best Selling Authors list - our guest tonight is none other than Georgie Canmore."

The lecture hall erupted with applause, everyone in the audience was wearing an excited smile on their face as some called out whistles and cheers.

"Oh, come on! Louder." Sid Hastings clapped and encouraged his shy seatmate to do the same.

Georgie's slender frame stepped up to the podium. All lights were on her, and even from the back row, she had sex appleal. Sid took a deep breath, remembering the moments before, when her faux leather pencil skirt was hiked up around her waist.

He could still smell her all over him and it made his heart race just thinking of it.

"I understand that most of you hold all sorts of jobs during the day..." Georgie began. "And yet you've been studying the technique of writing during the evening's here. Now you're ready to take your .docx files and go out and conquer the world but unlike 20 years ago, the world of publishing has become more complicated. Even 5 or 10 years ago, things have changed immensely..."

The class was torn between taking notes, staring with their jaws open, or taking videos on their phones. Sid wondered if they were taking in her words or in awe of her beauty. Or if they were picturing her naked, like he was. He wondered if her rosy nipples were hard on that stage, under her bra.

"You know, I'm hardly the person to tell you how to write because I don't follow any rules..."

Sid imagined standing behind her while she stood at the podium, giving her speech. Only she was bent over just a little more. Ever so slightly. The crowd would never know. And his stiff cock was thrusting into her warmth. He'd watch her gasp her words out through her speech, on the cusp of her orgasm while he pleased her.

And the beautiful man in the back, would watch, feverishly.

The hall erupted in laughter at a joke Georgie made and it threw Sid out of his daydream, which was fine by him. He didn't want to leave the hall with a hard-on.

Georgie continued her speech and Sid stole a pen off the man's desk and reached over without care, scribbling,

'What do you do?'

On the beautiful man's notes.

The man sighed, pointing toward the lecture happening but Sid persistently tapped the paper. Sid was inaudibly begging and he saw that.

God, he's like a puppy. Again, the man found Sid so... Charming.

'I'm an office assistant.' He wrote back.

"True writing comes from your beautiful heart and your beautiful minds. There can be so many rule books, but at the end of the day if you're not honoring what your heart tells you - the rules don't really matter."

"My God, she's brilliant, isn't she?" Sid spoke aloud only to be shushed. The ruckus at the back of the room caught Georgie's eye and she locked her stare with the beautiful blonde man in the very back row.

"Speaking of writing from the heart... If you'd like to see this in action, techniques and inspiration and such... Starting tomorrow, there will be an opening to shadow with me and be an assistant. Now, this is a paid position, so if anyone here has any experience working as any kind of assistant... An office assistant and such... I've already placed a request with the Community Center and I encourage you all to take advantage of this opportunity."

Quickly, the man's eyes lit up and he looked over to Sid, who was equally as excited and gazing back at him.

'Want the job?' Sid scribbled on his notepad.

'...Should I apply?'

'Yes! BTW, what's your name?'

'Andrew Harmon.'

Andrew looked forward at the speaker, excited and inspired. He looked back at his new friend, Sid, not knowing at all what the future would hold for the three.

mjmoreo
mjmoreo
16 Followers