The Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssssssssssss," I hissed, wrapping my legs around him, my heels on his ass, pulling him in.

"I love you," he whispered, nuzzling my ear.

"And I love you, baby," I said, "thank you."

He was slow and gentle now, his lips teasing my nipples and areolas until they were so hard they ached. I squealed and twisted when he drug his tongue up my armpit. I yelped when he nipped at my hard nipple.

"Marry me," he breathed.

"N-n-n-no," I said, my voice still breaking, still crying a little.

He brought me to orgasm with his rhythm, making me cry out a final "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss!"

And I slept, exhausted.

Sometime in the night, he released my wrists. When he woke me with soft kisses, making me smile as my eyes opened, I said, "Good morning, my favorite alarm clock."

He chuckled softly and whispered, "marry me."

"No," I said, "but I smell coffee so feed me."

"You know me too well," he said and helped me to sit up, reclining onto the pillows.

Then he picked up the tray he had placed on the floor and set it on my lap.

David is really getting to be a good cook, and he does breakfast particularly well. As I relaxed he fed me a delicious ham and cheese omelet, bacon fried a little crisp just as I like it, toast, and orange juice along with my morning coffee.

When I was done he walked me into the bathroom, kissed me as I peed and then wiped me, and walked me into the shower.

He was especially gentle as he did my face and hair and body and then I did his.

At the lavatory mirror, I saw what he had done to me last night. The stripes on my body started right where my belly was soft between the arcs of my ribs and ended just above my knees. There were bright pink welts every inch, marking where the switch had struck. I remembered when he had first described "striping," something he had run across in one of his classes on European history.

He moved behind me, his hands on my hips, and then his fingertips tracing very gently down, touching the welts he had raised.

"Marry me," he said, "let me take care of you forever."

"No," I said and got busy with my hair.

Hair done, I went to my makeup table. I do the best with what I've got and carefully made up, nothing heavy, but I wanted to look good. If I was going to have another day like yesterday, at least I wanted to look my best.

I LOVED having him watch me as I shrugged into my bra, panties, pantyhose, slacks, blouse, and jacket.

He didn't have class until 11 that day, so he was still naked as I picked up my briefcase and started for the door.

At the door, he kissed me again and said, "marry me."

The counter in my head rolled over. That was 999 times he had asked me.

"Ask me when I get home and do it right. The ring and on one knee and all of it," I said, and left for work.

That day was MUCH better. The federal inspector stopped in for his final sit down and gave the County a clean bill of health. I got the secretary and business development guy into the office and we all sang Kum Ba Ya and decided we could work together. For a wonder, even the SBA guy managed to deliver his package on time.

When I got home David greeted me, naked except for his apron, on one knee as I opened the door. He had a ring box opened and said, "Susan Morgan, you have captured my heart. Will you marry me?"

I said, "yes."

12