All Comments on 'The Boss Lady Pt. 03'

by Story1986

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep writing

I love this story please continue to write more. maybe you should have all the guys at the job have sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Say What?

Poster you seem to want to take something possibly developing between these two and and turn it into a sleaze fest? Nope.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Keep it like this!

Two things are bothering me. #1 Jacks use of the words, "Fuck", & "Fucking", so very often. It often seems over used or inappropreate in the sentence. Oh don't get the wrong impression, I love the way you write, & this story line is soooo goood!! I have fucked a few of my "Boss Ladys", all headnurses of wards/clinics I have run.

#2nd thing that bothers me. Neither one is dominant in this story. One should be the decider of what & when they should fuck or play or rest.

I love the fact that there is no negative violence in any of these storys.

In real life I have not met many women that like to eat cum. That act was introduced, & pushed by the directers of porn. Real women usually tell me they don't want me to cum in their mouth. I realize that not all women are "Cumphobic", but many are.

Thank You for a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to more tales of these two, & maybe that blond lady in the pictures will showup soon??

mattyzmmattyzmover 9 years ago
Awesome story

Brilliant story, one of my favs, please keep up the plot, with plenty more sleaze and kink!!!

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

why was this not finished

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 8 years ago
drunk driving again!

and leaving her to wake up alone - not a great guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good

enjoyed your story, leaving at that moment mmm,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
With Imagination

Well written and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a great story, I just have issues with taking the Lord's name in vain. The story is great with out the swearing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous