The Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
Office worker used by his boss to get ahead in his career.
4.3k words
4.45
20.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd finally got into marketing. After years of working a deadbeat job & networking with people who clearly had no time for me, someone finally took a chance on me & I got a low-level entry job at a high profile firm with one of the countries biggest marketing teams.

I was in. Now all I had to do was prove myself.

The team I got in was great, they were very welcoming & showed me the ropes over the first few months, but then I was pretty much on my own after that. Left to fend for myself as I delivered my first campaign in market. And I fucked it up.

Turns out the wrong creative assets had been dispatched somehow & went live, resulting in regulatory fines. Great. This was not how I wanted to prove myself.

My team showed me who they really were. Pretty much threw me under the bus in the meeting with the CMO, legal & other key business partners.

It was becoming clearer by the minute that my future at the company was in question.

As the meeting adjourned and people started filing out of the room, the CMO asked me to stay behind.

Soon enough, the door closed & it was just the two of us. 'Here it comes, I'm a goner' I thought to myself. He was sitting on the other side of the meeting room, so I walked over to where he was sitting.

His name was John Greaves, a dominating high profile figure in the world of marketing, and not a man you wanted to get on the bad side of.

My marketing career was about to end before it even took off.

He broke the silence first. 'I see potential in you', he said. 'Chalk this one down as a slip up. Happens to the best of us'.

I couldn't believe it, I was gonna get a pass. Man I was lucky.

He continued, 'Besides, you'll have plenty of opportunity to make up for it and prove yourself worthy of this company, and of me'.

As he said those last words, 'of me', he unzipped his pants & his cock sprung out.

I stood there looking down at it in disbelief. I then looked at him & he just looked straight back at me. Stared straight through me.

'Wh what, um, what are you doing' I stammered.

'What the fuck do you think Im doing boy?' He said. 'You fucked up. And now you need to pay for it. If you want a career at this company, think very carefully about what comes out of your mouth next. Or should I say, what goes in your mouth'.

'But, um, ah, Im not gay sir. I've never, this is not what I w..'

He cut me off, 'This is not what? Not what you want? That's what they all say, until they've had dick. It all changes after your first time, believe me. Now stop talking, get on your knees, and take my dick in your mouth or you can find yourself a new job'.

What was I to do? This was my career here. I'd finally made it, and now my world was crashing around me. Just like that, after one meeting.

I could report him to HR, I thought, but that would likely kill my career too. Its my word against his, & who's gonna believe me? I just started working here.

I decided I didn't have a choice. Fuck it, I thought. What's one dick. I'm sure as hell not gay. I'm comfortable with my sexuality. Who's gonna know? Plus Ill just think of pussy the whole time or something.

I knelt down in front of him. His cock was sticking out of his pants, semi erect. He was quite big. I could smell it, I could smell him.

I put a hand on each of his knees and wet my lips. Hesitating a little, not quite sure how or where to start.

'Oh for fucks sake' he said & he just grabbed the back of my head & pulled me down onto him, his cock forcing its way past my lips & down into the back of my throat. He held me there for a while, my nose pressed against his stomach as he was completely inside my mouth, until I forced my head off him to catch my breath. Saliva poured from my mouth & left trails streaming down to his cock, like little rope bridges.

'Now look at the mess you made. Lick my cock clean but don't swallow it'.

He made me lick all the saliva from his cock. I sucked & the little spit rope bridges disappeared into my mouth quickly. I then sucked around the base of his cock where little pools had formed & licked my way up his shaft & tip of his cock until it was mostly clean. I now had a mouthful of spit.

'Good. Now spit on it'.

I spat everything back onto his cock, and he immediately grabbed my head & forced my mouth back onto him, forcing it to the back of my throat. Everything was completely wet. I coughed & choked & saliva splattered everywhere out the sides.

He then pulled my head back & started face fucking me hard. I was powerless in this moment. My hands on his knees, my head locked in place with a vice like grip. My mind wandered & I began to lose the sense of where I was. I couldnt even think properly, like I was losing brain cells each time he shoved his dick down my throat.

I then came to my senses just as, well, just as he came too. He let out a great moan & I felt jets of cum shoot down my throat. He kept face fucking me as he was cumming, load after load of warm sperm shot into me. Then he let go of my head, & I pulled myself off him. His cock slowly popped out of my mouth & twitched several more times as the last of his cum was spurting out the sides. I gasped for breath.

'Now look at the mess you made boy. Clean it up', he said.

I went to get up to find paper towels or something but he pulled me back down.

'What the fuck are you doing? I said clean it up', as he stared at me.

Knowing there wasnt really any other option, I started licking his cock clean.

'I want you to swallow it all'.

I did as he asked.

When i was finished, he zipped himself up & dismissed me from the room.

'Off you go now. Consider this a formal warning. You've done some good today, but you'll need to do more to prove to me you're worthy to work at this company.

You'll hear from my me soon on a few things I have in mind for you.'

I staggered out of the room, and as the door closed behind me, it hit me like a ton of bricks. What the fuck did I just do?! And what the fuck had I got myself into!

That night at home, I didnt sleep all that well.

The next day I came into the office as usual and went about my work like nothing had happened. Nothing was even mentioned about my fuck up a few days earlier, it was as if Id dreamt up the whole thing, which made me wonder, did I dream up that other stuff too?

I had a meeting in the afternoon with senior leaders, including the CMO, and he'd actually sent me a note asking me to get there earlier so he could brief me on something ahead of the meeting.

As I entered the room he waved me over to where he was sitting at the head of the huge board room table, which was as wide as the room & sat at least 16 people.

'Thanks for coming earlier. I trust you haven't forgotten what we discussed?', he said.

It definitely wasn't a dream.

'I haven't forgotten', I said.

'Good. Now get under the table & suck my cock'.

Shit, not again. How often am I going to have to do this? I was silent & didn't respond. Just looked back at him & pleaded with my eyes, but the look I was getting back was dead serious. It burned into me, & beat me down to the point where I had no other option but to climb under the board room table, take his cock out of his pants & start sucking on it.

And that is exactly what I did.

There was plenty of room away from all the other chairs on the table but not a lot of room to get my head underneath the table & into his lap. I somehow got into a position on my knees to make it work.

As I unzipped his trousers, I fumbled inside & pulled it out. I stared & saw his dick was small & soft, and I think he sensed my hesitation as he then said

'I'm a grower not a shower, now suck on my limp dick bitch'.

I took him in my mouth and sucked.

Tiny little shrivelled thing, I dont know how he was so small when just yesterday I was sucking on a huge cock instead.

He wasnt lying about being a grower though, as soon after I felt his dick twitching & growing bigger and bigger inside my mouth. I could hear him moaning, and his dick growing in tandem.

Now, I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a little turned on by this, but I couldnt explain why.

It kept growing and growing, until my mouth was now completely full and his dick was rock hard, being pumped in and out of my mouth as I slowly bobbed up and down into his lap.

He was moaning uncontrollably at this point, and ran his fingers through my hair as he guided my head onto his cock each time I bobbed down on it.

This was suddenly interrupted when someone entered the meeting room. 'Oh hi, hi Dana, come on in. Take a seat', he said.

I froze in place, with his cock still in my mouth. Staying as still & silent as I could.

Fuck, the meeting was starting & people were coming in.

I turned & saw where she sat on the other side of the table. I could only see her legs, and thankfully she couldnt see me.

As he started small talking with Dana, he pressed his hand more forcefully on the back of my head & guided my lips back onto his cock. I then realised what he had planned for me.

As more people poured into the room & sat down, I continued sucking him off under the table. As silently and quietly as I could, keeping the slurping and sucking noises to a minimum, which was hard as there was a lot of saliva building up.

At this point, the board room was full. I could see a sea of legs under the table, but again, thankfully I was in a spot where no one would notice, unless I was loud of course.

As I kept sucking him, the meeting started with him beginning to roll out the agenda however he paused for a moment, right as he came in my mouth. I kept him in my mouth as his cock pulsed and pulsed jets of sperm into me, and I had to swallow to be able to take the rest.

He coughed a couple of times & someone asked if he was ok as he looked a little flustered. He brushed it off with a quick, 'Im fine, dont worry Im fine', and kept on with the agenda.

As I took him out of my mouth, I licked the tip of his cock clean. It actually tasted kinda ok. Oh god, what was I thinking. That I liked the taste of another man's cum? I was clearly delusional.

As he spoke, he reached both arms under the table & grabbed the back of my head, guiding & forcing my mouth back onto his dick. This wasnt over yet, I thought. Just because he came, it doesnt mean he was finished.

He held my head forcibly on his cock with both hands, all the while talking shop with everyone around the boardroom. There was quite a discussion amongst them all, and no one had any clue what was happening right next to them underneath the desk.

He finally let go to bring his arms back above the table, and I pulled off him, gasping for air. He was rock hard again, raring to go. Saliva swung off my chin & dripped onto the carpet. As I caught my breath, he kicked me under the desk. Ow! Damn that hurt. But I knew what i had to do so I better get to it.

I took him in my mouth again, bobbing up & down on the head of his cock, sucking the tip gently as I pulled back & throwing my face forward with every thrust so my nose almost touched his shirt, deep throating him.

I did this for a while as he lasted longer this time, then he reached under the desk again, grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled my mouth off his cock right as he blasted several shots of semen into my face & all over my shirt.

Fucker. He wanted to make a mess all over me.

He then pulled me back onto him to clean up the rest of the cum, and held me there.

His dick had gone slightly limp again, but he kept holding me there until he started to get hard again. Bloody hell. When was this going to end?

I stared down at my watch. I had to wipe the screen as some cum had sprayed onto it. Shit. There was still 1/2 an hour left in the meeting, and still quite a bit of cock sucking to go too it seemed.

He was now fully hard again, and I started to bob up and down on his dick once more as he let go of the back of my head & his arms disappeared above the table again.

I sucked him off for what felt like forever this time. He was clearly lasting much longer as he'd already came twice before.

It felt like I was just mindlessly sucking and sucking him on my knees under the table, oblivious to all the people in the meeting and what they were discussing.

Every now and then I'd catch a few buzzwords like 'quarterly revenue' and 'brand recall uplift' but it all mostly droned out in the background as mumbling that I wasn't paying attention to.

He then came a third time, firing several loads of more cum into my mouth.

How was he still cumming this much after 3 times? I had no idea, but I found I still curiously liked the salty sweet taste of him as I swallowed each stream of cum instantly as it hit the back of my throat.

I leant back finally, neck, knees & jaw aching from being crammed under a desk & sucking cock for almost an hour.

My whole face was wet and covered in cum & saliva. I looked down & my shirt was soaking too. I was a complete mess.

I had to sit there under the desk for another 10 minutes or so, just waiting, until finally people started getting up from the table to leave. Thank god, I thought.

After everyone had cleared out, my boss kicked me and told me to get out from under the table. As I emerged, I caught him grinning wildly at me. 'Fucking perfect', he said. 'You're fucking perfect. 3 times you made me cum, and no-one here had a fucking clue what was happening right from under them'.

He got up and opened a drawer, pulled out a fresh pair of trousers & changed them. I'd made his other pair pretty wet.

I think he noticed me looking at him for a while and sensed I was about to ask him something, as he then said 'You've earned the rest of the day off I think. Feel free to head home. And uh, sorry I don't have anything spare for you, so you'll just have to go like that. Oh, and no washing up, I want you to go home just like that, with my seed all over your face'.

Fuck. I was going to have to go home like this. I didn't hesitate, just hurried out of the room and mashed the lift button as quickly as I could. I could see people staring at me as I waited, and I tried to turn away and show an angle of me that didnt look sopping wet. A coworker of mine, Jessica, noticed me and started to walk over. Shit, no way can I let her see me like this. I couldn't wait any longer, just yelled 'sorry, gotta run!' to her as I took off to take the stairs instead. Stupid slow lifts.

20 levels I had to go down, but at least the stairs were less crowded.

The rest of the ride home wasn't any better either, the looks I was getting from people. Was it disgust? It sure looked like it. Could they tell Id just been sucking cock for an hour? Could they see it was cum on my face? I felt so small, and filthy. I just wanted to disappear.

I dreaded going to work the next few days, not knowing what my boss had in store for me, but thankfully they were just ordinary days like any other. No-one seemed to have noticed anything from the day before, or they weren't mentioning it at least.

All was going fine and I was getting a lot of work done actually, until about 3pm a few days later when I got called into a meeting with the CMO. My heart jumped, my head froze, and my dick went slightly hard too wondering what was in store. Jeez, I was kinda liking this in my own sick, twisted way.

As I entered the meeting room, I saw him sitting down on the far end, and he motioned me over. 'Come sit here next to me'. I sat next to him and almost immediately he pulled his cock out and told me to suck him off. Here we go, I thought. It had been a few days so I didn't mind, and actually wanted to taste him again. I got to work straight away.

As I was sucking him, my face in his lap, he was caressing the hair on the back of my head and started speaking softly to me. 'Now I have to warn you, its been a few days since I've ejaculated so this load is going to be a big one. Ooh yes, fuck, right there, thats good. I'm usually much more active and blow off steam 2-3 times a day most days. mmmmm ooohh thats nice, your lips are nice on my cock. Its like your lips were made for giving me head.

Anyway, but lately Ive felt a bit, I dont know, tired I guess'.

'Now, I'm pretty close to coming already as Ive been so fucking horny & you are getting better & better at this, so be ready.

Soon, everyone else is going to turn up for the meeting so here's what I want you to do'.

I was listening intently as I sucked him off, taking on every word & instruction.

'When I come in your mouth, you are not to spill a single drop, and you are not to swallow. Do you hear me? DO. NOT. SWALLOW. And you'll sit here next to me & keep it in your mouth for the whole meeting. Not spilling or swallowing a single drop. If you do, I'll make your life a living hell. Do you understand?'.

I nodded as I sucked, but it wasn't enough.

He pulled my mouth off his cock and looked at me.

'I want to hear you say it'.

I cleared my throat. 'When you come in my mouth, Ill hold it there and not spill any of it for the whole meeting'.

'Good boy' he said, as I put my cocksucking lips back onto his dick and slurped away again.

Not one minute later, he stood up from his chair slowly, keeping my head on his cock the whole time. I could tell he was getting ready to cum, as he pulled out his cock and pointed it at my mouth as he jerked it off and held the back of my head with his other hand. I kept my mouth wide open with my tongue held out.

'Here it comes, here it comes, don't you fucking spill anything. Don't you fucking spill anything'.

He kept saying 'don't you spill' over and over as the first stream of sperm fired into my mouth. Then another. Then another.

Stream after stream of cum, and so much of it, it was never ending. I had to close my throat up to ensure I didn't choke, and also so I wouldn't accidentally swallow anything.

It kept coming, and my mouth was already filling up fast. Jeez, this guy could cum fucking loads! Must have been like 9 or 10 already.

As the jets of sperm started to subside with only small dribbles of it falling into my mouth, he then started saying 'don't you fucking swallow, don't swallow' over and over.

He finished off by wiping the last of the cum off the tip of his dick onto my lips, and zipped himself back up.

'Now gargle it'. He said.

I did as I was told, tilted my head back and started gargling the cum in my mouth. I almost gagged a couple times, but managed to hold it in.

'Thats so fucking hot'.

Not 10 seconds later, someone else came into the room. Holy shit that was close! They saw nothing other than me sitting up straight, turning my head slightly and wiping my lip, and my boss sitting down next to me casually.

They exchanged hellos, and I just gave a nod and a weak smile. More and more people came into the room at that point, all the while people were greeting everyone. I just smiled and gave a little wave to people, my mouth completely filled with cum and not able to say a word or even make a noise. I was going bright red with embarrassment, fearing what everyone was thinking.

There must have been about 40 or 50 people in the room now. Not enough seats for everyone as many were standing.

Shit, I thought, this was one of the monthly meetings with the whole team!

Well at least they're usually just updates from senior leaders & not much input from anyone else, so I should be able to get through this next half hour in silence.

It was mostly ok, other than the fact that it was getting uncomfortable holding so much cum in my mouth for so long, and only being able to breathe through my nose.

Every now and again I'd get strange looks from others when they glanced my way, and Id go bright red again. They could tell there was something in my mouth, it was obvious if you looked closely enough.

12