The Boss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind wandered as I wished the meeting to be over, not even listening to anything that was being said. That was, until my boss broke me out of my daydream having just said my name followed by a 'isn't that right?' loudly to all and looking directly at me.

The room went completely silent. They were all looking at me. I was red like a beetroot. And it was like someone turned the temperature in the room up to 100 degrees. It felt like an eternity, but I finally made a muffled grunt with the back of my throat and pointed at my mouth, raising my hands in the air.

'Ah thats ok, looks like you've got a frog in your throat, or something', as he gave me a huge pat on my back, almost making me choke on his cum and spitting it out onto the table in full view of everyone. Somehow though, that didn't happen & I kept it all in.

Other than all the stares from everyone after that, and people checking on me which I responded with a smile and a thumbs up, I managed to survive the rest of the meeting.

As the last person left, my boss turned to me and said, 'you did well in there, Im proud of you. Now as your reward, you can swallow all my cum in your mouth. And I want you to look at me and tell me how it tastes'.

With huge relief, I began to gulp down his cum, which took about 3 good swallows before I got absolutely everything.

I looked him in the eyes, 'I love the taste of your cum, you taste good. There's some sweetness there, like a hint of pineapple.' I said as I licked my lips.

He smiled. 'That pleases me to hear, as there's plenty more where that came from.

I was wrong about you. Your future at this company is bright lad. Stick with me & you'll be going places'.

As I left the room and headed home for the day, I couldn't help but smile knowing that my career was going to be ok. I'd somehow come back from the brink of failure and turned everything around.

Little did I know that I'd be going to places with him I never thought I'd ever be going with another man. Ever.

12