All Comments on 'The Boss Pt. 01'

by Forbiddenpleasures

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy12 months ago

Dominance and humiliation! Fun read. Some of us crave being under a desk! :-)

louiseacdlouiseacd12 months ago

I want to work there

CreeperclawCreeperclaw12 months ago

I am loving this, so how long will it be till he has to start giving up them cheeks?

Judging by John's love for humiliating subs, I'm almost certain that there will be buttplugs and creampies in our protagonist's future.

MarkyericleeMarkyericlee12 months ago

Oh my lord, this is so hot. Can't wait for the next chapter, I need a boss like this too haha

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm straight and married, yet I performed a similar role earlier in my career and loved it. I had a boss that I traveled with about once per month to tour the company's facilities. When we traveled, I would give him a blowjob every morning and every night as he was very horny and didn't want to cheat on his wife. During these four years, I gave him a few hundred blowjobs. I learned to love the feel of his cock in my mouth and the taste of his delicious cum. I also received an advanced business education from him and was promoted faster than my peers. I have never sucked anyone else's cock, but miss sucking his.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

My mouth is watering; my cock is dripping pre-cum. This is a hot story - the type I usually don't like because of the cruel dominance. I wouldn't mind being that employee. As an insatiable bottom and addicted cock-sucker, I would find the scene enticing and promising. Please keep the story flowing. Looking forward to the next chapter!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies12 months ago

Wow! I'd be shocked if my boss told me to keep my job, I'd have to become his cocksucker! Could I actually commit to it? It's so hot to think about! I would hope he'd keep it private, as I've always been very discreet about my sexuality.

You wrote, "your lips are nice on my cock. It's like your lips were made for giving me head." My cock leaked when I read that! Endearing words like that would make me feel strangely good about it. Then you wrote about him being under a table during a meeting, sucking his bosses' cock!!! I got off reading that!

InchesInches11 months ago

Reminds me of my school teacher when I had to service him..

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Great story. Really liked the part where the boss made him go home with cum still on his face. That was so hot. I fantasize about someone doing that to me. Having to hold the cum in his mouth for an entire meeting was something new and different, and also really hot to. I hope the boss has a lot more in store for this new cocksucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForbiddenpleasures@Forbiddenpleasures
I’m a straight male in my 40s, happily married with kids. Over the years I’ve found myself becoming more & more obsessed with cocks. I just want to suck them, & have them blast cum in my face over and over. And have fantasised about being fucked by a man too. This will never ...