All Comments on 'The Boss Pt. 02'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I always love when fuckwits claim, "it's not my fault I fell in love" dumb shits. Of course it's their fault. How does one fall in love in real life (don't come at me with love at first sight. That's lust)? You spend time with someone. You share emotions, dreams, fantasies and hope for the future with them. You touch. You hug. You kiss. You make love with them. As soon as the time spent with them changes from platonic to romantic, the spouse test fails. It doesn't matter if sex is involved. An emotional affair is just as damaging, and often more, than a purely sexual one.

"It just happened" makes me so unbelievably annoyed. I really loath intellectual dishonesty. I'll give you it just happened with gut punch, right cross and a stomp to the knee.

I may have some unresolved issues. Can you tell I have received that excuse before? "Don't worry babe, I love you too. We will figure it out. Maybe the three of us could have some fun" ah yes, fun being crushed between two sweaty hippos. Bring on the party.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

What a chaotic mess. I vacillated between a 2* and a 4* rating and ended up with the higher rating because there was a lot of work in the prose and even if the characters were woefully wanting in anything that would encourage sympathy it held together fairly well. I am not encouraged to read anything further by this author.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Better with part 2 than part 1

Good ending gets 4/5

Amicus1965Amicus19657 months ago

Enjoyed the piece but offended and wondering why you included Autism. There's no casual connection between ASD and either eclampsia or low economic status. Your implication is that somehow ASD is tragic. It's frustrating at times but most of us would not consider it tragic. What is tragic is a lack of empathy, acceptance, and open-mindedness among the neurotypical population.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disappointed at the end. I think the final payback on Toni needed some work. Also, I was hoping he'd end up with Emily.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Eventually Karen, Emily, Constance and I realized we were all meant to be together. Conny still gave phenomenal blowjobs, so I eventually forgave her “little mistake” of plotting against me in her desire to cuckold me, Emily had the best tits I’ve ever had the pleasure of fondling, and Karen had the tightest pussy I’ve ever taken pleasure in. Me? They couldn’t get enough of my 15 inch dick, sometimes one-on-one and sometimes all together. Life couldn’t get any better than this. Edit: We just learned that Toni was discovered murdered by one of her Johns. She had become a crack whore and her child was taken away. Toni’s mutilated corpse was discovered hanging out of a dumpster on the seamy side of town.

Harvey8910Harvey89102 months ago

This was an incredible story. What an imagination this author has!!! Five stars for this story. Cheating is cheating. Homosexual or heterosexual does not matter. Connie cheated on Cal when she had an affair with Toni. There is no way around that. I really enjoyed the twists and turns in this story. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

True polyamorouse households are probably for the young and ignorant who don't understand the need for rules . The other kind are the male hierarchial polygamous ones run by religious fundamentlists. And opening a marriage as this story presents based on deceit really isn't an open marriage because it's not consensual. And the wife in this one was clearly somehow mentally unwell, particularly to be so submissive to an outside lover and so disrespectful to her spouse. I wonder if a judge can order a psychological examination for a proposed custodial parent? But in the end, I liked this story a lot. Thanks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous