The Boss' Secret Meeting

Story Info
Boss asks secretary to take dictation behind closed doors.
1k words
3.88
26.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

"Holly, could you come in here, please. I need you to take a letter." Mr. Woodruff buzzed his secretary, a sweet young thing from Georgia.

"Yes. Right away, sir." Holly answered having been brought up to mind her elders.

When Holly entered his office, her boss told her to shut the door behind her. Holly thought this was strange as Mr. Woodruff would usually leave the door open as he dictated a letter to her.

"Sir, may I ask why you want the door closed?" she asked him.

"I am conducting a secret meeting, Holly. I need you to do exactly as I say. Have you got that?" he informed her.

"Yes. Why, of course, sir, Mr. Woodruff. Let me get my tape recorder as well. I wouldn't want to miss anything." Holly responded.

"No. You don't need the tape recorder. I've got everything you need . . . RIGHT HERE." Mr. Woodruff said after quickly unzipping his pants and letting them drop to his ankles. Mr. Woodruff had a rather stiff and swollen erect cock pointing out towards Holly.

"Oh, Mr. Woodruff you are a very nasty and naughty man!" Holly said as her gaze dropped down to his cock. She noticed pre cum forming at his cock eye and she felt her mouth begin to water, anticipating how his cum would taste in her mouth.

"Come over here, Holly." the boss commanded of her.

"Mr. Woodruff this is highly unprofessional, I have to say, sir." Holly responded.

"Do as I say." Mr. Woodruff sternly repeated.

"Of course, Mr. Woodruff, I was just voicing my opinion, sir." Holly defiantly responded as she stepped closer to him.

"Lay across my mahogany desk." Mr. Woodruff commanded.

Holly lay on her front, across the his desk, scattering the papers on it here and there, with her hands at her sides. Her boss came up from behind her and tore her pencil-lined skirt off of her, revealing her frilly black lace panties. He soon made a mess of her panties too after he ripped them off of her as well.

"Holly, you want to know what I do to submissive sluts like you?" he leaned over and whispered in her right ear.

Holly felt herself tremble with anticipation to his answer. She always dreamed of relinquishing control to a powerful man.

"I fuck them. Good and hard. You think I don't notice your enticing scent every time you cross your legs. I can smell your sex so strongly now," he said as he spread her thighs so he could sniff her crotch. The tip of his nose brushed against her pussy lips and Holly gushed some pussy juices onto the his desk. He promptly stuck, two, then three, then four fingers into her tight snatch and started lapping at her free flowing juices, digging his fingers deeper inside of her throbbing hot and juicy cunt.

Holly was fully flushed as it showed on her face with a deep purple mauve hue as her cheeks were getting very red.

Mr. Woodruff suddenly turned Holly over onto her back and he lay on top of her kissing her fully on the lips.

Holly was surprised and a little shocked as she was never kissed so inappropriately before, but she was enjoying the sensation of her his tongue swirling over and around and around on her tongue, grasping it then letting her tongue go then re-grasping it with his teeth and holding on to the tip of her tongue for what seemed like eternity.

Holly loved the sensation and she did not want to break contact with the his tongue so she lifted up her head and thrust her own sweet pink tongue deeper down Mr. Wooodruff's throat, causing him to gasp for air.

"Holly!" Mr. Woodruff scolded her, then continued, "Holly, your behavior is most unbecoming a proper young lady. But then I like that . . . a lot." Mr. Woodruff revealed as he smiled and licked his own lips, which were by now covered with Holly's saliva.

After about 15 minutes, Mr. Woodruff finally broke his tongue grip from Holly's tongue. It was Holly's turn to gasp for air. Instead, she stated to Mr. Woodruff that she really had a lot of letters to get mailed out before she left the office for that evening.

"Hold on there, now pretty miss." Mr. Woodruff said, then continued, "I happen to know that those letters are not due to be mailed out until next Monday. Today is only Tuesday. So as the boss, I insist that you allow me to buy you dinner."

"Mr. Woodruff, I don't know. I mean, sir, that I usually have dinner by myself. I'm not used to having a dinner companion at all."

"Well then that has to change, Holly. Let's say that we have dinner at 7:30 pm. That will give you time to get home and change into something more suitable for the evening."

"Very well, if you insist, sir, Mr. Woodruff, I mean. Oh, I don't know what I mean. I mean, boss. What I . . ."

"Don't sweat it, Holly. I know what you mean. I will see you at 7:30 pm."

"But you don't know where I live. Sir, if you don't mind me saying so." Holly retorted.

"Of course, I know where you live. I sign your paycheck every week and I just happen to have your employee information in my files. Now no more fussing. You may have the rest of the afternoon off." Mr. Woodruff stated as he escorted Holly out of his office and back to her desk.

Mr. Woodruff's stiff cock was still protruding out so Holly helped herself to sampling his member, after she was seated at her desk. She merely, reached out and took hold of Mr. Woodruff's erect prick and brought her mouth down onto it. She began by swirling her tongue over the engorged purple tip. Then she started a powerful suctioning motion while she was working both hand up and down the large shaft. Soon, a flood of seminal fluid pooled into Holly's mouth and she swished it around her mouth then took a huge gulp.

When Mr. Woodruff was done having his world blown by Holly, he promptly returned to his papers that were scattered all over the floor in his office, and thought about his afternoon delight with the pretty Georgia peach, Holly.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers