All Comments on 'The Boss's Concrete Fortress'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Hot as the seat of his butt!

This isn't normally my cup of tea, but WOW! That was good stuff! I hope you continue the story!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm considering a sequel, but I've got a few other things in the pipeline. There might be one in a few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Nice story, well written.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I have another story with themes of female domination and masturbation - Mrs. Sykes's Last Brooklyn Exit.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 3 years agoAuthor

I should have mentioned that the sequel to this, Big Red in Her Fortress, has now been published.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

And how does he explain the stripped bottom to his wife? And why doesn't he go to the hospital himself and then to the police? She is now blackmailing him and has turned herself into a criminal. Now he can sue and she has nothing against it!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mattenw: I explained some of this in my response to the other story. You claim to be a psychologist, yet you are surprised - outraged even - that people act irrationally.

You've never heard of people who enjoy being punished? There are guys who will pay a dominatrix significant sums of money for the "privilege" of being beaten. Women too, but they are more likely to get a guy (or another woman) to do it for free.

He explains the welts by saying he rarely has sex with his wife, and it's usually with the lights off. He's not going to the police or a lawyer because he has discovered that he is a sadomasochist and he likes it. Every time Lynn punishes him, he gets increasingly intense sexual payoffs from her, and then opportunities to discipline her himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...