The Boss's Concrete Fortress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a twinge of resentment at being her toy with no input into the relationship. But I was in no position to negotiate; I knew I had been given a huge reprieve. If she was using a bit of blackmail on me, it was still pretty mild. A spanking and a wanking every now and again was not a big deal.

As I turned to leave I realized that the tube of lotion was there on the sill. Well, if she wants me to take it, she'll tell me. But she didn't.

When I was seated in my car, I wanted to look back at the building and see if her office was lit. I decided not to. It was unlikely that she'd be standing at the window checking on me, but I didn't want to know for sure.

I speculated that if she had me back in the future, she might vary the second part of the session. Perhaps we could watch each other, a sort of male/female circle jerk if that was the correct way to describe it. Even better, we could mutually assist each other - give each other a hand, I would call it.

However, those were events I could only guess about. As I drove away I was aware of my sore ass pressing against the seat. I guess I'll have to hide this from Janey. It wouldn't be that difficult if I turned the lights off at certain key moments.

I understood now that this had been a serious spanking and the effects would linger for a few days. I'd feel it tomorrow when I sat at my desk. Lynn and I would be the only ones aware of my condition.

I had a new insight: well, that's one of the reasons she likes doing it.

****

12