The Boss's Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go sir," he said, opening the door.

"Derek," I said. "You don't have to call me sir,"

"If that is all... Derek," Jeffery smiled.

"That is all," I said.

Then I remembered a conversation that had happened in this house just a few weeks ago.

"Jeffery," I smiled.

"Yes... Derek?" he replied.

I could tell he was having a hard time not saying, sir.

"Take the rest of the night off, and sleep in tomorrow," I stated with a big smile on my face.

"Sir! I can't," Jeffery replied.

"You will," I retorted. "Do you remember Mr. Frederick giving any of his associates the ability to run his house in his absence?"

"Sir, he is not..." Jeffery began to say.

"Is he a responsible person at this present time?"

Jeffery was smiling but shook his head.

"Good night Jeffery, see you later in the morning," I smiled.

The room they had picked out for me was more significant than my whole apartment. I took a shower, then put on some clean clothes that had been left on the bed.

As I settled into bed to sleep my phone went off, it was a text from Tammy.

"Found your number in his contacts. I am sorry that you didn't get to see the rest of the video."

"It's okay, from what I saw. I can tell you're a great dancer."

"Thank you. It started out as a way to stay in shape, but then I got into it."

"You have a knack for dancing."

"Did you want to see the rest?"

"Of course, maybe tomorrow?"

There was a long pause. Then a video was sent. I began to play it right away.

"I have some more if you're interested."

"I am very interested."

Three more videos were sent. There were two more with the rest of the class. Then there was one that was just her by herself. She was wearing a dark purple sports bra and black shorts. The sports bra pushed her already massive chest to immense proportions.

I watched the video intently watching her every move. Tammy was sexy, the way she moved was seductive. Her eyes were captivating the camera.

It was another song I didn't like. It was another one of those pop songs that repeated itself over the radio. A young woman sang it. All she said over and over was how she wanted to look good for someone. But looking at Tammy dance to it seductively was making me want to listen to the song more intently.

As I watched her dance against the pole, she swung around and around it. Then slowly lowered herself to the floor, then began to crawl across it, making her way towards the camera. Her eyes never leaving the camera.

My hand went down my pants. I couldn't believe how hard I was. And how much I wanted to fuck my boss's wife. My fingers wrapped around my hard dick; I pumped my hand up and down the shaft of my cock, slow at first as I watched her slowly crawl towards the camera.

Her huge boobs hung low, showing her cleavage. Her ass was high in the air, swinging from side to side. Her hair was wet and hovered in front of her face. Her eyes were piercing right through me. As she reached the camera, she turned over onto her back. Her hands slid up her body then cupped and squeezed her breasts while pushing her hips off of the ground and into the air.

I started to move my hands faster as I pictured myself straddling her chest and tit fucking her huge boobs. I came hard in my hands and on the inside of my pants. Cursing myself for not thinking to have a tissue or something close to the bed. I got up and went to take a shower, this time, I only used cold water.

12