The Boss's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Jo and Mike go for a hike.
2.4k words
3.87
7.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Legal Disclaimer All characters are over the age of 18

We spent the rest of the morning in bed, kissing and cuddling. We were forced out due to hunger and the lack of groceries in my apartment.

When Jo was dressing, I noticed that her leggings were almost transparent, I could vaguely see her trimmed pubic hair and ass crack.

The short blue skirt barely covered her ass. She was putting on her bra and I asked her "Can you go braless today?"

"My top is thin and tight, people will be able to see everything, is that what you want?"

"I don't care about everyone else, it's what I want to see."

Jo tossed her bra aside and put on her matching blue top. I could see her nipples standing atop her little pancakes. Her top came down to just above her navel, I said "your stomach is so flat, you should pierce your bellybutton and draw attention to it."

Jo smiled, "I've thought about that..maybe. Oh, since I am not wearing any underwear, neither should you.

I dropped my nylon running shorts and discarded my boxer briefs and put the shorts back on. My cock was semi hard and could be seen pressing against the thin shorts.

Jo gave me a little squeeze and said "perfect!"

We headed for her car again, a BMW M6 convertible, she tossed me the key and said "Do you mind driving?"

I smiled as I caught the key and said "Not at all".

Jo spotted at a little bistro I must have overlooked every time I drove past, and said "This looks cute, have you eaten here?"

"No, I never really noticed it."

Jo hugged my arm and said "Let's check it out."

I parked the car and got out, Jo remained in her seat. I took the cue and opened the door for her.

"Thank you" Jo smiled as she got out of the car, flashing me a view up her skirt.

I replied with a huge grin "well thank you too."

We had a nice lunch and Jo tried to pay the check, I stopped her and said "I am not a kept man, I think we should come up with a method for keeping things equal."

Jo was a little shocked, "we can alternate, or just put 2 cards down and have them split the charges. Which would you prefer?"

"I like alternating, I think it would be easier."

"Good, do you mind if I go first?" Jo smiled.

I blushed and said "sure thing."

The waitress took Jo's card and walked away. Jo looked at me and said "I appreciate you wanting to be financially independent, guys I have dated think since I have money, I should pay for everything. The problem is when the woman pays for everything, the man loses his masculinity...and that's not a good thing."

Jo continued "Speaking of money, did you look at the envelope Robert gave you?"

"No, why? Isn't it just my annual bonus?" I questioned.

Jo laughed, "Annual bonus is paid in your next paycheck, that was employee of the year award, you have no idea do you?"

"You are freaking me out, how much is in there?"

"No way, I want to see your face when you see it. I personally went to the bank and got the cash, it won't be taxed as we don't report it." Jo teased.

I handled the sports car to the lake trailhead, since it was an overcast day, the lot only had one car.

As we prepared to hike I asked Jo "Can you leave your skirt here? I would love to look at that ass for the whole hike."

"I'll put it in your pack, so if I am uncomfortable, I can put it back on. Alright with you?"

"I guess I can handle the extra weight" I joked.

Jo slid her skirt past her knees and stepped out of it. She turned me around and unzipped my backpack and placed her skirt inside. Jo led off "let's go slowpoke!"

I didn't think it through, as soon as I saw her ass hiking away from me, I was hard as a rock.

I tried adjusting my cock in my shorts, but nothing helped. I finally rolled my waistband down over my cock. It wasn't very comfortable, but it was better than my cock flopping around against my shorts.

Jo noticed my predicament and stopped and gave me a kiss, she gave me a little tug through my shorts. "If I'm not wearing my skirt, you shouldn't wear a shirt, will you take it off for me?"

Again, I didn't think, my cock head was now visible out the top of my shorts. Jo leaned over and took the tip in her mouth, I swear I almost came.

Jo stood and took my shirt and put it in the pack with her skirt.

She took my hand and we set back on the trail. Whenever my cock would soften and slide into my shorts, Jo would reach into my shorts and stroke me hard again.

About 30 minutes into the hike, we spotted a couple coming the other direction on the trail, with the exception of shoes and socks, they were completely naked. Jo squeezed my hand.

She was a little thick, with black hair, big boobs, and a completely hairless pussy. He was rail thin with a hairless body and a long thin cock. He was completely hard and bouncing around as he walked.

As they approached Jo casually asked them "Have you seen anyone on the trail?"

"No just us", she responded as they stopped to talk.

I swallowed hard "How is the rest of the hike? Is there much to see?"

"The waterfalls at the end of the trail are beautiful, the sun is starting to come out, I bet they would be prettier when you get there." The woman answered.

Jo said "why don't you come up with us, we could use some company."

The girl looked at him, he shrugged and she said "sure, I'm Amy and this is Nate."

I felt weird shaking hands with a naked man, but that's what guys do.

Jo responded "I'm Jo and this is Mike."

Jo took Amy's hand and they started back up the trail.

I looked at Nate and said, "I'm not holding your hand."

We both laughed and followed the girls.

The sight of their asses had me hard again. Amy's ass wasn't as tight and toned as Jo's, but it was exciting. Nate noticed me adjusting myself in my waistband and said "your waistband is going to rub you raw, that's why I like to hike naked."

I thought for a few paces and decided to take them off.

The girls didn't notice, but I enjoyed my cock bouncing in the breeze. Jo turned to tell us "I can hear the waterfalls, we must be close." She smiled when she saw me, and tugged Amy's hand to get her to look.

Once we reached the waterfalls, Jo pulled Amy in for a kiss, "a

Are you ready to fuck your man?"

"I am, will you be watching us, or joining us?" Amy invited.

"I think we should fuck next to each other", Jo grinned. "We might swap another time."

I dropped my pack and shorts and pulled out a blanket. I spread it in the grass. Jo put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

My hands went to her ass, "I think you are a little overdressed." I slid my hands into her leggings and started to slide them down.

"Just the leggings please" Jo seemed to beg.

Amy and Nate were already on the blanket, he was standing in front of her while she sucked his cock. We could hear her choking on its length "glug glug glug"

Jo followed by dropping to her knees and taking my cock into her mouth, I groaned "ahhhh".

Jo was an excellent cock sucker, she used her hand at the base of my cock to keep from choking on me. Her other hand was cupping my balls as she sucked on me.

After a minute of sucking, Jo laid back on the blanket and spread her legs. I dove in face first and licked her softly at first, then adding pressure.

"Oooohhhhh"

Nate entered Amy doggy style, I could see that he was in her ass. Amy's ass jiggled and her tits swayed with every thrust. Jo pulled Amy's face in for a kiss. Jo came while kissing Amy and pulled on my head, I knew she wanted me inside her.

I slid a towel under her ass and slid my cock in her wet pussy. I reached down and pinched her nipples through her top.

Amy made a few attempts to pull Jo's top off, but Jo wasn't ready for that. Jo slid down and started sucking on Amy's nipples, Amy pinched and fingered Jo through her thin top.

Jo reached down and rubbed Amy's clit, Amy returned the favor. Amy started to come which stared a chain reaction, Nate pulled out and came on Amy's ass, Jo started coming. I announced I was coming and pulled out to come on her belly.

Amy lurched forward and took my cock in her mouth, I shot rope after rope of come in her mouth.

The 4 of us collapsed on the blanket and just laid there.

Jo finally spoke "I wonder how cold the water is?"

I answered, it's winter, I can only assume it's chilly."

"Let's go wash off! Are you guys with us?"

Amy and Nate agreed and the 4 of us walked towards the cold water.

Jo pulled her top off and threw it on the blanket. I finally plunged in and Jo followed.

We held onto each other for warmth, faux washed quickly, and waded out of the cold pool.

Nate and Amy did the same.

We all dried off with a shared towel and everyone got a laugh at my shrunken penis. I defended, "it's a grower not a shower!"

Nate shrank a little, but nothing like mine.

Amy kissed Jo and asked "why didn't you let me take your top off on the blanket?"

"I didn't want to ruin the mood with my floppy little tits" Jo blushed.

Amy hugged her close "you have one sexy body, don't worry about having small boobs."

"Thanks"

Amy grabbed her hand and said "let's all hike back naked!"

Jo reluctantly stuffed her clothes in the bag and took off with Amy. By the time we reached the cars, Nate and I were hard again.

Jo exchanged numbers with Amy with hopes of getting together again. We said goodbye, it wasn't as weird shaking a naked guys hand the second time.

Jo reached into the pack and took her top and skirt and got dressed.

I put on my shorts and as I was putting on my shirt, Jo stopped me, "keep it off for the ride home?"

I tossed it in the car and opened her door. Jo got in flashing me her bare pussy as she sat back.

I got in, started the car and asked "my place?"

"Yep"

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed for home, I put my hand on Jo's thigh, just below her pussy. She pulled it up and had me rub her wetness.

"Oh my, someone is turned on."

Jo just smiled and masturbated with my hand.

In a few minutes, as we pulled onto the highway Jo came. She rested for a minute and then leaned over and started sucking my cock.

The ride was too short as we arrived at my place before I was able to come.

Jo put my shorts back over my cock and said "I guess we need to finish inside."

We got out of the car at the same time and walked hand in hand to the door. Jo played with my cock through my shorts as I fumbled with my key. "Come on big boy, you don't want to finish out here, do you?"

I finally got the door open and scooped Jo up and carried her to my bed. I pulled her top off and threw it on the ground. I yanked her skirt off and did the same with it.

I flipped her and pulled her to her knees and entered her doggy style. I felt her rubbing her own clit, so I decided to spank her ass. CRACK, my hand came down on her perfect ass. My excitement made it harder than I intended, she moaned "Harder baby!"

CRACK CRACK CRACK, I alternated on her ass cheeks "Oh yes, I'm coming!"

I grabbed her hair and used it to thrust deep into her. With her orgasm, she fell forward onto the bed, I was able to stay inside her as we fell together. I laid on her as she recovered.

I asked "ready?"

Jo nodded and I started fucking her again. I wasn't deep inside her, but the angle was good as the tip of my cock rubbed her "G" spot.

After a few minutes, she was coming again.

I let her recover as I laid on top of her again. She said "I need you to finish, my pussy is getting sore."

I pulled her back onto her knees and presented my cock at the opening of her ass.

"NO NO, I don't think I am ready for that, please just fuck my pussy." Jo asserted herself.

I slid my cock deep into her pussy and pounded her deeply. I wet my thumb and slid it into her ass. "OH YES" Jo approved.

I was pounding her and with one final thrust I started to come, I held myself deep inside her as I came 4 or 5 ropes of come deep into her pussy.

She collapsed onto the bed, mostly on her back. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled me in for a kiss. We laid there kissing for a few minutes.

"I don't have a change of clothes here, do you want to spend another night at my place? I can be prepared the next time and we can stay here." Jo proposed.

"I don't care where we stay, as long as it doesn't affect my relationship with Robert, we can stay at your place all the time." I answered.

"Pack a bag, I'll call Robert and Heather."

"I packed a few days of clothes and walked out to Jo getting off the phone. "We are picking up dinner on the way over, the 4 of us are having carry out together."

We got in the car as Jo was placing the order and sped away.

All for now, more to come.