All Comments on 'The Boudreau Boys'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
greystongreystonover 5 years ago
Where's the rest of the story?

Way too short. This is like a sandwich with only a see through piece of shaved ham without condiments between the bread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good for them

Glad that Wayne and David made the connection, even if it had to "cum" through Shane. Wayne definitely is the greater lover here, and once he told David that he had told Shane of his feelings, they were an item. I hope that they are happy together, and that Wayne might grow a bit of chest hair for that sexy body. He turned out to be a great guy after all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so twisted. What kind of damaged big brother, when told by his little brother that he likes a guy, “helps” his brother by demanding a blowjob and roughly fucking him in front of his brother?! Would’ve been a much better story if Shane had encouraged him to be brave and approach David to start their relationship. The sex could be hot between Wayne and David - but there would be no weird “your brother fucked me in front of you at the start of our relationship” nonsense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.