The Bound Knight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He faked at the right side, Eve didn't even pretend to block as she moved to stop his thrust. She parried the blade up, exactly as he wanted her to, and as his blade went up he stepped forward, and began to bring it down. Eve stepped back to give herself space, ready for the counter-strike at his exposed ribs. And then a hand grabbed her arm.

Instantly, the world around her came back into focus. The men-at-arms surrounded her. Somehow, during the bout, she had been forced into the center of them. She looked back at Christophe, but he looked just as surprised as her. Unlike her, his surprise quickly turned to joy as another hand grabbed her.

Suddenly, a massive, rough, calloused hand grabbed her throat from behind. Thick fingers chocked off her air supply as she was lifted off her feet. Eve dropped her rod as she struggled against the grip, but he was too strong. "Let me go," she struggled to say.

From behind, Bloody Ben whispered in her ear, "You let yourself be pushed into your enemy. You deserve to lose, cunt." Then, he tossed her to the ground.

Tears began to fall from her eyes as she tried to stand back up. It wasn't fair. She knew how duels worked. Decorum dictated they clear the area. No one should have interfered. Instead, they had just stood there, watching her get pushed closer and closer to them. She started to stand, but a boot pressed itself between her shoulder blades and forced her back to the ground. A large shadow loomed over her.

"Well?" Bloody Ben said, leering down at her. "I thought you were going to submit."

She wiped the tears from her eyes, careless of the dirt she was wiping on her face as she looked up at him. She made no attempt to hide the rage she felt, and glared at him, shaking with fury. He smiled, and she could see the outline of his cock growing hard in his pants.

Eve shut her eyes, and crawled around to face Christophe. Unable to even look at him, she laid her back, lifting her legs as she put her arms under them -- keeping them up and spreading her pussy lips wide. "Please master," she said, her voice shaking with anger. "Fuck this cunt."

He was on her before she finished the words. His cock, larger than she would have expected given his size, speared into her, thrusting in and out. It was less rhythmic than his attacks had been, but just as fast. He stared at her chests as he panted over her, squeezing her breasts with his rough hands. The entire time Eve stared at his face, trying to look him dead in the eye.

"You don't deserve this." She had meant to say it flatly, but it came out as a high pitched whisper. He looked down at her, grinned, and spat on her face. Before she could react, he slapped her. She looked back up, and he slapped her again. He slapped her again and again, before finally taking both hands and wrapping them around her neck. He choked her as he thrust in and out as hard as he could -- pounding her body like a blacksmith forging steel. Just as she was about to pass out, he released her neck, and grabbed a thick handful of her hair. He stood up, lifting her by hair so her head was level with his cock, and came over her face -- smearing her nose and cheeks over his cock. His cum coated her face, dripping down onto her breasts. That done, he took another handful of her crimson red hair, and used it to clean his cock. He tossed her back to the ground, and said, "All yours boys."

Two more were on her before she could react. One in her ass, one in her cunt, they pounded her between them. The one in back squeezing her breasts between his fingers as the one in front spread her mouth wide and spat on her again. At some point, through the cum that covered her face, she saw Bloody Ben walking away, uninterested in her cunt. She couldn't even be insulted, as the circle of men closed and another one grabbed her face and forced her mouth around his cock.

-

"Well that was shameful," Vassimir said as he watched eleven men take turns raping one of the best students he had ever had.

"It was fortuitous," Alfred said, sounding relieved. "If Christophe hadn't pulled that stunt, she might have beaten him too."

"I don't believe he did it on purpose. I think it was pure luck." He glanced over at Alfred, who was calmly watching his daughter be raped. "Should I let them get away with such a dishonorable maneuver?"

"What dishonor? She's a woman. The only thing dishonorable was them letting her win a single bout. I told you, this was about more than seeing her fight. I needed her to lose so the men didn't expect anything. But also, custom dictates I lend a pureborn to any noble guests. I intend to lend her to Moldred. He'll see it as me being gracious, and the men will see it as him getting sloppy seconds."

"And how will your daughter see it?"

Alfred shrugged. "Cunt's love this sort of thing" Down in the courtyard the men were taking turns having her suck them off as Christophe fucked her pussy with the training rod she had been fighting with. As she finished with one man, Christophe pushed her around with the rod in her pussy, forcing her to crawl to the next one. "It's just not in their nature to admit it," Alfred added.

"And you're not worried this will affect her odds of success?"

"Cunt's only know angry and horny, and every time I bestow her on someone for the night she comes back angrier than ever. Besides," he added, turning away from the window and walking back towards his seat. "She deserves it. If she had been born a boy I wouldn't have to go through any of this. I took three different pureborn sluts. One gave me nothing, one gave me three worthless boys, and one gave me a freak of a daughter." He collapsed into his chair with a sigh. "I'm due for some good luck."

-

Eve lay unmoving as warm streams of piss covered her body. Cum, dirt, mud, and spit were washed off as the last of them finished on her. He aimed at her face, and her half-open mouth. What senses were still conscious were assaulted by the acrid taste and smell. She couldn't move a single muscle. The rest of the men were already done, laughing as they walked off to eat a late lunch. They had played with her for almost two straight hours. A long time to spend on one slave girl, but some of them had never fucked a pureborn and her display had made them all horny. The last of them, who Eve recognized as the first man she had beaten, finished pissing on her, shaking the final drops over her breasts. He leaned over her and spat onto her. The phlegmy blob landed between her eye and hair, joining the others.

Her aching cunt and asshole oozed with cum, and she feel it starting to crust around her mouth. Her hair was matted with cum and spit. She didn't know why, but that felt worse than anything else. Eve liked her hair. Like the vibrant red color that reminded her of wine or blood. She had hated when Vassimir suggested she cut it shorter, and if anyone else had suggested it she would have hated them for it. The idea of it smelling of piss and men made her want to cry. Luckily, she had already used up all her tears.

A shadow fell over and she felt a new wave of despair. Why couldn't it be done? She was exhausted -- spent meat. What point was there in fucking her anymore? What were they getting out of it? But, when she opened her eyes it wasn't a man looming over her. It was a woman -- smiling down at her. The pureborn from earlier in the day -- wearing her purple dress that revealed her small, pale breasts, and shielding herself from the sun with her frilly parasol. Her tiny nose pinched close by her fingers.

"Well now," she said. "You. Stink."

Eve moaned. It was all she could manage.

"Not a bad display, all things considered, but I suspect you still have more in you." She began looking around her dress, as if she was searching for a pocket. Eve thought it odd, there were clearly no pockets in her dress. "Now, I'm sure your father has his own witch, but..." From nowhere, she suddenly pulled out a small glass vial. Eve could see a purple liquid sloshing inside it. "I didn't come all the way here to see a lame horse. I suspect this will be much better than whatever your local hedge witch brews up."

Eve had no idea what the woman was talking about. She was clearly no witch. Witches weren't, well, her father had used the word 'fuckable,' and every one she had ever seen fit that description. They were the only women Eve had ever seen with wrinkles, presumable their usefulness making them the only ones allowed to live that long, and the only ones with boils, warts, or other flaws. Witches were needed to manage the woman-farms, to help create non-pureborn women, and create the brands on their cunts. When Eve was finally sold a witch would be there to enchant the brand that carried her husband's family seal. They also made elixirs and potions to keep both slaves and soldiers healthy. But, they were also dangerous, horrid looking monsters. They had to be tightly controlled, and any pureborn who showed even the slightest hint of magic was immediately taken by the inquisitors to be trained or culled.

These thoughts ran through Eve's exhausted mind in a delirious, dreamlike order. In between them, she stared at the short woman who looked down at her, thought she was very pretty, and wondered if she had ever been gang raped. Looking at her small frame, Eve doubted it. She wouldn't survive.

The woman smiled, and pulled the stopper out of her bottle. "If you would like me to stop, just say something," she said with a laugh.

Eve tried to say something. She had already had enough liquids poured into her for one day. But, all she managed was to choke on some of the cum and piss in her throat. A bubble of cum rose out of her nose as she spluttered. It popped, and she felt a sting as some landed in her eye. The woman just laughed, and tipped the purple liquid down her throat. With a single, dainty finger, she lifted Eve's jaw up so her mouth was closed, leaving Eve no choice but to swallow. Eve couldn't even taste the liquid through the lingering scent of piss.

The woman smiled, and the bottle disappeared to wherever it had come from. "Good girl," she said. "Oh, and I should warn you," she began, pushing one finger into her own cheek and crossing the other arm over her chest. "It may sting a bit." Then, without further explanation, she left.

Eve wondered what she meant for all of ten seconds. Then, she felt her organs start to burn.

12