The Bound Knight Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve nodded again. It was the third time he had told her this. She wondered if Vassimir was starting to get nervous.

Oddly, she wasn't nervous at all. Objectively, she knew that was bad. She needed to be ready, in the moment, but she felt like an outside observer watching things unfold. Vassimir continued going over their strategy, and she nodded her head some more, but the words didn't stick. Neither of them had ever actually seen Bastogne fight, so it all felt like speculation.

A trumpet sounded, and cheering once again erupted from beyond the tent. Eve took a deep breath.

"It's time," Vassimir said. "Get yourself ready." He punched her lightly on the shoulder. Then he pushed her a little harder. "Focus. Remember, he's nothing. He's an insect, and you're going to crush him."

Eve stood, and stretched her arms as best she could with the suit of armor on. She reached down for her sword, but Vassimir stopped her.

"They'll have one for you out there. I picked it personally."

Eve glanced at the sword one last time. She trusted Vassimir, knew he would pick something for her better than what she would have picked, but she still wished she had had some say in it. Nothing she could do now though.

Outside, she heard the herald announce "The Champion of Mevenmein! The unnamed knight!" She headed towards the sound of the roaring crowd.

The noise hit her as her eyes adjusted to the light. From the center, the stadium looked huge. Half the men in the county must have been there. They roared and cheered, while slave girls carried them flagons of ale and plates of food. The stands were a nonstop orgy. Heads and hips bobbed as slaves were used and then passed to the next man on the bench. The smell of sex was overwhelming.

Standing there. Seeing them all. She was very glad for the armor. Without it, there would be nothing separating her from the pieces of meat they were feasting on.

In the center of the stands, elevated above the rest, was her father. Cum Kitten was in front of him, her head on the floor and her ass bouncing up and down on his lap. She could just make out the red hair of Eager Hump under Cum Kitten, her head at a good level for ball licking. Beside him were various guests of honor. At the far end of the elevated stand she saw one of her brothers, Lopen, and his slave. Not that he ever went anywhere without her. She wondered where her other brother, Saul, had gone -- likely stuffing his face at one of the food tents, or stuffing someone else at one of the whore tents. All of them: her father, her brother, and all the assembled dignitaries from across the county, were staring at her. She gave them a small nod.

Then, their heads all snapped to the other side of the arena as the herald announced her challengers. "Sir Aloric!" he cried. "Sir Gastogne!" "Sir Moldred!"

Three knights in shining armor stepped into the arena. They were dazzling -- sun shining off silver armor, red and gold capes billowing in the breeze. The dusty floor of the stadium rolled around their feet as they walked forward in unison. Their crests glowing on their breastplates. Even the crowd was stunned. They made it halfway to the center of the arena before anyone remembered these were supposed to be the villains, and began to boo and hiss accordingly. It didn't seem to Eve like their hearts were in it though.

Even with their helmets on, Eve had no trouble telling which one was Moldred. He was taller than the other two, and she recognized his crest from the night before. He strode to the center like he owned the ground and everything on it. The crowd tried their best to boo him. A few threw food and other detritus at him. But he held up his hand and flared his crest till it glowed like the sun, and the crowd quieted. He took off his helmet.

His long, blonde hair spilled out. He looked at them, scanning over the crowd. He turned to stare at Eve, and she nearly collapsed. He knew, he had to know. How could he not know? He grinned at her and for just a moment she felt like the stupidest cunt who had ever lived. She was crawling behind him. She could feel every mark of his whip like they had never healed. She was pinned to the ground and he was holding her there -- an immovable mountain. This man, all three of them, had fought dragons. What was she doing here?

Then the moment passed, and he turned back to face Mevenmein. When he spoke, his voice boomed over the hushed crowd. "I thank you, my gracious host!" He bowed a sweeping, elegant bow. "But, before we begin, I have a request."

Her father stared down at him. Cum Kitten continued to fuck him, her hips going up and down. He didn't even seem to notice her as he said, "Speak, oh honored guest."

"I, Moldred of House Gavain, make an offer of purchase for your daughter and property: Mevenmein-Eve."

"Your request is denied," her father yelled. "The duel will commence."

"Very well." He paused, and somehow seemed to stand even straighter as the friendly smile left his face. "Then, I invoke The Code. I demand that this duel fall under code rules, and demand that Mevenmein-Eve be added to the prizes of our holy wager."

Murmurs shot up and down the stands. They rose and rose, and a few even tried to boo him. Others cheered. They all quieted when Mevenmein raised his hand.

"This is villainous," Mevenmein said, his tone perfectly neutral. "I have named but one champion, while you are three."

"Your daughter is unsold and unpromised. House Gavain is well known to honor our obligations. You have no right to refuse my request, and therefore I invoke The Code."

More murmers and whispers moved across the stadium. Eve could see her brother, Manavin, whispering to his slave -- an amused smile on his face. The festival was planned to last all week, so this would alter very little, but it was still exciting seeing the drama play out in front of their eyes.

Her father pushed Cum Kitten and Eager Hump aside as he stood. His erect cock stiff and jutting forward as he said, "I shall not yield. You may be within your rights, but as the code states 'Might makes right!' And you do not have the might to defeat my champion." And at this, he pointed towards her. "Behold!" he yelled. "The Black Knight! And behold! Your defeat!"

Cheers erupted across the arena. Moldred looked at her, and she knew he had no idea who she was, because the way he looked at her now was how he had looked for just a brief moment when they wrestled, but ten times that. She was a challenge for him to defeat, and he wanted to taste her blood.

And all Eve could think was 'Who? Me?'

12