The Bounty Hunter and the Sun Nymph

Story Info
Syra finds herself tied up by a powerful bounty hunter.
1.7k words
4.27
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forms of trees whished past Syra as she sprinted through the enchanted forest. Just moments ago, she and her sister nymphs were relaxing by the riverside when all of a sudden a spear impaled a tree inches from her face. The chaos that ensued after was fresh in Syra's mind as she fled the masked attacker towards the cover of the forest. She could hear the furious rustling as the assailant closed in on her.

"How are they so fast? How are they in the forest at all?" Syra's mind was running almost as fast as she was when suddenly, she was tackled from the side. The two bodies tumbled through the woods before settling in the soft moss below a large tree. Syra was pinned under the imposing body of the assailant, unable to escape. She felt her arms roughly tugged until they were pinned above her head as the hooded figure murmured a spell. As the attacker picked herself up, thick rope looped Syra's arms behind her back and forced her into a kneeling position, legs slightly spread, before the warlock.

"Y-you have to let me go! The Interspecies Treaty forbids all humans from the forest!" Syra shouted, tripping slightly over her words in fear. She was hoping she cries would at least alert anyone, or thing, in the forest of her situation. A heavy silence followed her lament and there was no response, neither from the forest dwellers or the attacker.

After a few painfully quiet and tense moments, the assailant slowly pushed back her hood, revealing her face to Syra for the first time. Black bangs with navy undertones framed the sharp and defined features of the bounty hunter. Her dark gold eyes shined with triumph as she peered down at the restrained nymph. They stared at each other for a few moments before the bounty hunter summoned a scroll with the wave of her hand. She turned and began scribbling onto the scroll before dismissing it with the same ease as she summoned it.

"Are you going to kill me?" Syra demanded.

The bounty hunter sighed and narrowed her eyes as though she was burdened by the question and turned back to Syra.

"No. My client is offering a particularly large bounty for you alive. Consider yourself lucky." Her voice was husky and monotone, so unlike those of Syra's sisters.

"Lucky. I know that a fate worse than death awaits nymphs like me in the human realm." Syra glared up at the ominous-looking woman. "Surely, she has some morals, or at least something more important to her than the bounty," Syra thought. The bounty hunter was clad in dark blue, white, and black robes, they mark of an extraordinary warlock. It frightened Syra by how talented she seemed. "Maybe my seduction powers will work. I haven't used them in decades and this woman seems too unlikely to fall for them, but maybe...maybe," Syra thought, overcome with panic by the scary situation she was in. Suddenly, the bounty hunter grunted softly. She was holding onto her wrist and mumbling under her breath. Syra instantly recognized the wound. It was a laceration from a plant native only to the riverbank, deadly to everyone except the nymphs and river creatures. She had accidently cut herself on the plant while chasing Syra.

"I can heal that. I can stop the poison... if you let me go." Syra offered slyly. This could be the bargaining chip she was looking for. The bounty hunter grimaced at the deep wound but didn't address Syra. She began casting a mixture of spells to try and counteract the poison of the plant but frowned at their failure.

With a quick glance to Syra's tied up form, she stated "I don't need your healing abilities. I have the antidote. I just...", the bounty hunter trailed off and summoned her inventory so that it was floating in front of her. Her expression darkened.

"Oh, you mean that antidote right there?" Syra nodded her head towards the pile a few broken glass bottles that must have smashed during their tussle. "It seems you're in need of my help after all." Syra chuckled, a mischievous smile growing on her tan face. She was getting tired of being in this restrained position and wanted to check on her sisters.

The bounty hunter flipped her long ponytail over her shoulder and kneeled, so she was eye to eye with Syra. "Unfortunately for you, I do not wish to be indebted to my prisoner."

"You'll die without my healing. I'm sure you've heard stories of the ecstasy that a Sun nymph's healing can bring to mortals. Just remove these ropes," Syra angled her head downward slightly, arching her lower back ever so slightly to push her chest out. She looked up into the warlock's dark eyes, seduction and reasoning were the nymph's only hope at this point. The bounty hunter scanned her eyes over the nymph's body, almost seeming to consider the nymph's offer of healing but instead closed the gap between the two, so her lips just about brushed against Syra's ear.

"You know, I have heard rumors about you Sun Nymphs. During my research I learned there are certain ways to...coax...your healing abilities out. So, there's really no need for me to free you," the bounty hunter whispered. Syra shivered slightly, somehow the seduction had seemed to switch people.

"Then you should know that no man has been successful in quite some time. Us nymphs have learned to protect ourselves for centuries from the manipulations of man."

"Oh, nymph, I am no man." The bounty hunter murmured before softly biting the nymph's neck. Syra tried to pull away but felt the ropes that held her bound transform into a silky ribbon and tighten slightly. She let out a slight gasp as the ribbon slid tighter against her nether regions. She heard the warlock's deep chuckle, clearly pleased at the nymph's reaction. With a whish of the sorcerer's hand, Syra's outer clothes vanished and folded themselves off to the side. This left Syra almost completely exposed, with only the thin strips of cloth the nymphs use as clothing during the warmer seasons on. All while nibbling Syra's neck the warlock slid her left hand down Syra's body, pausing to brush softly against her clothed mound then drawing circles up and down the nymph's inner thighs. Syra felt her bounds slide along her body until they secured her hands above her head and left her lying on her back in the silky moss.

The warlock paused, checking on the softly panting nymph. She was shaking slightly in anticipation and had her round chest arched forward. Their eyes met and the warlock slowly lowered her head and pressed her lips against the rosy ones of the nymph. The bounty hunter smiled into the kiss and pushed her tongue into the nymph's willing mouth. While continuing the deep kiss, the warlock nudged the nymph's legs open wider and ran her fingers up and down her slit. Syra moaned into the kiss and rocked her hips upward slightly. Subconsciously, Syra was ashamed to be undone like this, by some human, but she felt strangely drawn to the bounty hunter's relentless hands and mouth. The warlock broke off from the kiss and began to nip and kiss down the neck of the reclined nymph. She gently tore off the remaining clothes from Syra's chest and bit down on the nymph's sensitive right nipple. Syra let out a loud gasp and arched her chest upward. The warlock began slowly rubbing the nymph's still clothed clit while continuing her assault on the nymph's plump breasts. The heat radiating off of the naked nymph's body was enough to cause the warlock to remove her outer robe, leaving her only in a white bodysuit and black thigh-high tights attached by garters. The nymph was beginning to squirm under the warlock's body, clearly begging for more. The bounty hunter removed her mouth from the nymph's breast and began biting up her inner thigh towards her pussy. Ripping off the final clothing, Syra moaned as the bounty hunter slid her tongue up Syra's slit. The warlock changed her focus from the nymph's wet pussy to her clit. Syra let out a soft cry at the direct contact of her sensitive clit and arched her lower back. Smiling slyly at the nymph's reaction to her attention, the bounty hunter pushed a slender finger into Syra's throbbing pussy.

"Nhhhh, oh gods." Syra moaned. "P-please more." The warlock was happy to oblige. Pushing another finger into Syra, she began biting and kissing back up the nymph's chest and neck. Syra gasped as the sorcerer pushed a third finger in and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Moving her fingers faster, the warlock bit the nymph's lower lip, eliciting a breathy moan from Syra. "I'm gonna cum. Nhhh..", Syra moaned as she felt her body respond greater to the warlock's fingers. Arching her hips upwards into the bounty hunter's fingers, Syrah let out a final moan and came into the hand of her captor. With her final wave of orgasm, a surge of energy shot out in all directions from the nymph. Causing a burst of flowers to grow all around the nymph's panting body and the wound on the bounty hunter's arm to heal. Syrah lay on the ground breathing heavy while trying to regain her train of thought. She was lightheaded from the orgasmic encounter.

"So, the rumors were true," the bounty hunter remarked while licking her fingers clean of Syra's cum. She peered down at Syra's naked body, it was littered with love bites and her chest was still heaving slightly. With the flick of the sorcerer's wrist the ribbons that tied Syra's arms above her head transformed back to a simple rope tying her hands in front of herself. Another wrist movement caused a cool cloth to wipe Syra clean, put her clothes back on, and slipped a gag into her mouth causing a muffled cry from Syra. "Get up, we need to get moving." Syra stared up at the warlock in disbelief.

"Now," the warlock commanded with a light tug on Syra's hand restraints, "it will take at least a full moon cycle to get there." And with that final statement, the warlock dragged the nymph off.