The Boutique Ep. 01

Story Info
Ryan and Ariana pleasure each other after hours.
2.9k words
4.14
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In just 3 days, my girlfriend would be celebrating the grand opening of her new location for her salon and boutique. What started in a small store front had gradually grown into a thriving small business. The swanky suburb of Nashville was thrilled to host a locally sourced clothing retailer that also cut hair and did the works.

But don't be fooled... we were not rolling in the dough. As a licensed electrcian, I made decent money, but Julienne was depleting every ounce of her savings and expecting me to do more with the promise that one day, we would be set. And of course, this meant I was free labor for the store.

"Ryan, its an emergency! The new lights for the dressing rooms just arrived and they have to be installed by tomorrow morning for the chamber of commerce tour. You have to get them in!"

"Jules, Ive been at work since 6:30 though. I just want to come home."

"No. You have to do this. Its the last thing I'll ask."

"Ok, Jules. I don't know what time I'll get home. Don't wait up."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ariana, my online store intern, will be there. I'll make sure she let's you in"

Outrageous. After a 12 hour day, I have to go do more work. I'm already greasy and covered with grime. As the youngest and newest electrician at our company, I often get the dirtiest jobs. If Jules saw the mess I was going to track in, she might have second thoughts.

Around 7:45 I pull up to the back entrance with my truck. Before I can knock, the door is cracked open, so I head on inside. I'm grreted by Cynthia as soon as I walk in.

"Thanks Ryan for doing this. We are so close to grand opening!"

"Eh, its nothing. But I want a vacation soon."

"Well, don't tell Julienne, and I'll take you downtown" she said with a wink and a lick of the lips.

Cynthia was Jules' partner and managed the salon. She was always flirty with me and constany made references to us sneaking away for her to suck my cock. I bet Cynthia sucks cock really well, but I never took the opportunity to find out.

"Ok, Cynthia. But only if I get to return the favor."

"In my dreams..." She said whole blushing. "But I do have to go now. Ariana left to grab some dinner but she'll be back soon."

As we parted ways, I headed back to the dressing rooms to install the lights. The job would ve very easy with the overall industrial feel if I wasn't so tired.

I quickly installed the first 3 out of 5 lights when I heard the door. must be the intern. A few minutes later when I'm up on the ladder, I here a startling "Hi there!" from behind me and i dropped my screwdriver behind an outlet.

When I turn around, I saw Ariana standing there. While i wasn't so attracted to Cynthia, Ariana was a totally different story. Red hair that would have probably gone to mid back were it not for the natural curl and bounce. Instead it floated around her shoulders, perfectly framing her face. Her face had gentle yet distinct features that were round in shape, yet not chubby. Her lips were plump and her eyes were green, large, and perfect circles. She wore black rimmed glasses that brought together all of her features. She was the essence of cuteness that oozed sexy.

Her body captured my eyes as well. She was wearing tight green capris and a black sleeveless blouse. The blouse clung loosely and carelessly to her breasts that didn't seem particularly large or perky, but matched her mid height, mid weight build as if crafted by a master artist. But the truly spectacular feature of Ariana was her ass. Some might call it a "bubble butt" because of how big this thing was. But this doesn't adequately describe the roundness, thickness, and wideness of what this girl was working with.

"I'm so sorry. Did I startle you?"

When I finally snap out of my daydream of worshipping the most perfect ass I've ever seen, I finally respond. "Oh, yeah, its fine though. I'm just installing a few lights then I'll get out of your way."

"You aren't bothering me. But it sounded like you dropped something."

"Yeah, I just dropped my screw driver. I can grab it I think."

"I feel so bad... is there anything I can do?"

At that moment as I was fishing out the screw driver, my fingers got caught in a piece of metal that was protruding out, and I sliced my index finger.

"Shit! I cut my finger!"

"Oh my God! Are you ok?"

Pulling my hand out with the screwdriver, we could see that my hand had a pretty bad cut, and I was pretty much covered in blood.

"I'll be fine. I just need to clean it up. And it hurts like hell."

"Here, I can help you".

As Ariana said this, she rushed over and took mt other hand and pulled me out of the room and into a bathroom.

"Keep your hand under this water. I'm going to grab my purse. It has bandages."

As Ariana left the room, I stood slackjawed, somewhat from the pain, but mostly from how close Ariana and I just were and the sight of her ass bouncing as she ran out the door. To be honest, I was already getting hard. I don't know how much blood I lost from the cut, but there must have been an equal amount rushing to my cock.

Moments later, she came back with her purse. As she rifled through the purse, she wqs unloading everything but the bandages. Lipstick, an old pair of chop sticks, crumbled receipts and napkins. And then she pulled out a vibrator...

"Oh God... I'm so enbarrassed. You must think I'm just some horny slut" she explained as finally grabbed a bandage.

"It's just that I'm here late so often and I love to work my pussy with it", as she said this she put the bandage over the cut.

"And can I tell you something?"

"S-s-sure..." I finally stammered sweating.

"Most nights I imagine its Julienne and I'm sitting on her face while she licks my clit. But you're so fucking handsome, maybe now you'll be my fantasy.

At this, all of the blood rushed down to my pants and my face turned white as a sheet.

"Here, sit down. I can see you're getting hard already."

Ariana walked me to the toilet and sat me down, staring me in the eyes while holding the vibrator in her mouth.

"You seem to be in shock. Let me shake you out of it."

Ariana lowered her pants and exposed a dark purple thong that barely covered any of her huge ass.

Before turning on the vibrator, Ariana gave quite the tease show by licking the device seductively while looking me in the eyes, clearly signaling it could easily be my cock she was sucking on.

"My pussy is so fucking wet right now, Ryan. Can you see how wet I am?"

She was right. As she lifted one leg up on the toilet to put her vagina perfectly in my view, I could see that her lips were glistening and ready to welcome the vibrator.

Ariana began working her clit slowly with the vibrator while my face was mere inches from what must be the most tempting flesh I had ever seen. Was clearly very skilled with the vibrator and began to moan as she touched all of the right spots to please herself.

"Oh shit, Ryan. I love that you're watching me fuck myself. You like what you see?"

Rather than speak to acknowledge her, I slid down my pants, removed the panties that were hanging from her ankle, and began to rub my throbbing cock with them.

The sight of my dick made Ariana all the more randy and she went at her pussy even harder with the vibrator. She finally took off her shirt as well and began to firmly tweak her nipples which were almost as hard as my cock.

This sight of pure pleasure lasted for a few more minutes while I took all of Ariana in before she started to scream, "I'm going to cum!", which she did promptly with a virgorous body quake attached. I had never seen a woman cum like this in person, and it was even more thrilling than porn made it look.

I continued to rub my cock while Ariana recovered from her intense orgasm. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced and I was raging with desire to fuck the beautiful piece of ass in front of me.

"Holy shit, that was fucking amazing" I said.

"Holy shit, your dick is fucking thick!" Ariana exclaimed.

"Cmon. I have a key to Julienne's office." As I stood, her eyes continued to follow my cock. "If you thought that orgasm was good, just wait until I'm done fucking you.

As I brought my body close to Ariana's naked body, I could feel the heat from her exuding uncontrollably. As I brought her in to kiss her and put my arm on her lower back to bring her in, I could feel her entire body quiver. I was in control now, and I was going to fuck Ariana like neither of us had fucked before.

As we kissed, I reached down and grabbed her huge ass. I'm an ass guy, so I was in sexual euphoria. The more I spanked and grabbed her ass, the more she shoved her tongue in my mouth while her hand stroked my cock.

I finally couldn't stand it any more and I picked Ariana up, spread her ass and pussy, inserted my cock in her soaking wet pussy while she wrapped her arms around me. I began to carry her to the office where I could really lay her down and fuck her. With each step, my dick moved in and out of her pussy, which gave her such pleasure that she buried her head in my neck and loudly moaned.

When we got to the door, I set Ariana off while I fumbled for the right key. When I finally unlocked the door, we stumbled into the room, having resumed our embrace and passionate kissing. I stopped only to turn on the light so that I could see Ariana's glorious body while i fucked her.

As soon as we were in with door closed, Ariana took off her rimmed glasses and went down on me. She started by just licking my head before taking more and more of my girth in her mouth as I ran my fingers through her hair. She finally took it all in before gagging and quickly oulling her mouth off and jerking me off with both hands looking up at me.

When I felt like I was about to cum, I leaned over and whispered to her, "my turn". I couldn't wait to taste her tight pussy. I picked her up and spread her on the desk, taking a moment to enjoy the best view of her pussy yet before sucking on her thick lips. I took a deep breath before diving in.

Ariana was in heaven, screaming " shit, shit, I'm going to cum! Fuck me!" She wrapped her legs around my head not letting me escape.

I couldn't wait any more. I stood up and pulled her body to the edge of the desk. I was ready to fuck her. As I held my cock at the base and inserted, I felt Ariana's tight and juicy cunt absorb and cling to my dick. I was finally totally inside her and began to pound her with my entire strength.

As I began to fuck her harder and harder, I reached down and forcibly grabbed her tits. They were so perfect to hang on to while I railed her.

I continued to go harder and faster until I lost total control and came inside her. I really wanted to hold out but she was so fucking sexy and tight that my animal instinct took over.

"Did you just cum inside me?"

"Fuck!" I tried to pull out, but it was too late. I had already blown my entire load inside of her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen, but you're so fucking tight I had to cum!"

"It's ok." She said as she stuck two fingers in her pussy and pulled them out covered in my jizz. "But you don't get off that easy. You're not trough fucking me. I want to taste more of your cum," she said licking her fingers.

She stood up from the desk and pressed her naked body against mine as our lips met. She didn't want to stop, and I was ready to go again.

With my hands spreading her ass, she backed me to the couch and sat me down where she proceeded to lick my dick and gently massage my balls. I once again put my hand on the back of her head to guide her as her lips started to suck.

She was taking her time now. She wanted to make me work for it this time and I knew that we'd be fucking for a while.

When she finally came up for air, she looked at me and said, "now I get to fuck your brains out."

I turned over on the couch and she swung her leg over me, first rubbing her hood on my hardness. She then lifted herself up, grabbed my cock by the base, and slowly sat down on my shaft while her pussy swallowed my length. Having Ariana on top of me and grabbing her hips and ass felt even better than when I was pounding her, but I wasn't going to be cumming anytime soon.

Ariana angled her body with her arms resting near my ears holding herself up. She was close enough for me to suck her nipples while she rocked her hips back and forth on my dick. At first her movements were slow, but she slowly worked up the speed and vigor with which she was grinding me. I was still in her balls deep, and while there was no in and out movement, Ariana was working wonders with her body.

When she finally began to lean back to ride me cowgirl style, I had an excellent view of her tits bouncing to the rhythm of our love making. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy quicker and quicker while she fondled her own breasts. She began to feel the pleasure of my cock while riding me.

But she wanted more and harder. She lifted her feet and brought them to where they were now in front of her. I grabbed her ankles and she leaned back and grabbed mine, giving her perfect leverage to pick herself up before repeatedly slamming her whole weight down, moaning for me to be deeper inside her.

But even this wasn't enough for Ariana. I lifted my left leg and planted my foot in the crevice of the couch. Ariana twisted her body slightly and tilted her pelvis forward so her clit made contact with my leg. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep going, as it felt like Ariana might fuck my dick off. But this combination of depth, angle, intensity, and clitoral stimulus finally pushed her to orgasm. And it was one hell of an orgasm. She finally pulled off my cock and leaned over to kiss me deeply while her back arched and covered itself with goosebumps, her body quivering with pleasure.

When she finally recovered some semblance of humanity, she whispered in my ear, "fuck me from behind". Finally. The moment I had been there waiting for since I first set eyes on Ariana's ass. It was made for bending over and fucking. And that is just what she was doing.

She climbed over the arm of the couch and raised her ass to the perfect height. As I knelt behind her, I licked my fingers and rubbed her slit before rubbing the head of my dick up and down her ass crack. I was finally ready to go in, and as I felt deeper inside her than ever, I sighed, "Oh fuck." I pulled about half my dick out before thrusting my in again. My hips hitting her ass caused it to rippled. "Fu-uu-uck".

I continued to pick up speed while I grabbed her hips to pull her against me for even more stimulation. I finally pulled her further back, shoved her head down into the couch and began to ram her harder, until I finally swung my leg around her hip to pile drive her snatch. It was time. I was ready to cum.

I pulled out for the last time and turned Ariana around. "I want you to cum in my mouth" she said as she opened up to finish me off. I grabbed the back of her head and literally fucked her face like they do in the pornos until she gagged and pleaded for breath. She finally closed her lips around my cock on the last thrust and I felt my release into euphoria. She massaged my balls as I shot cum in her mouth and on her face, and she tried to catch every last drop.

Ariana and I had fucked for the last hour and a half, something I think only this girl could bring out of me. Was this the greatest sexual experience of my life? I wondered this when Ariana whispered in my ear, "Next time, let's try anal".