The Box 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...I-I think..." Before she could finish her sentence she moaned, damn near screamed, as she spasmed and came on her partners. The contractions coaxed the men to their own eruptions, causing both men to cum simultaneously. One in her pussy, the other in her ass.

The man in her ass removed himself and man in her pussy soon followed suit. He placed her quivering body on the floor, flat on her back and ran his lightly ran his fingers over her lips.

"Open your pretty mouth. You need to clean the mess you've made before you leave..."

Exhausted from the marathon of fucking, she lazily opened her mouth as requested. Not long after, a hard, wet cock slid into her mouth. Salty to the taste, she moaned as she sucked what seemed to be his both of their cum from their mouth. As she salaciously enjoyed her treat, she felt her legs being forcefully spread and soft lips begin to kiss on her "lips".

"Mmm" she moaned on her cock treat, causing the man to lurch forward a bit in her mouth from the welcome vibrations. Soft, feminine hands slid up her body and twisted at her erect nipples. She couldn't believe that her own stamina had withstood such constant pleasure yet she felt her arousal building again.

"My turn" a deep, raspy voice said before one cock was replaced with another. Her mouth worked the new cock, twirling her tongue around the head, sucking the cum from his flesh. All while he gripped on her hair and held her to his member.

"Fuck yes...that was in your asshole, slut. You're tasting you're fucking asshole right now." Most would feel humiliated but not her, it only increased her arousal and made her bob her head faster. Taste more.

"Shit. You want me to cum again, whore?" He breathily asked, feeling himself coming to the edge of an orgasm. "Mmmhmmm..." She moaned, mouth full of cock.

He slid himself out of her mouth and chuckled to the others in the room. "She wants MORE cum! Let's give it to her. " Suddenly, the female pussyeater that had been sucking her pussy so much that it was swollen and puffy, stopped.

"Ladies first." She crooned as she walked over to Miley's head and squat down right over your face. Miley could hear the woman fiercely fingering herself over her. Could smell her musk just inches from her face.

The woman soon was huffing, grunting, and moaning before a hot splash and stream hit Miley's face. She opened her mouth, begging for more squirt to fill her slut mouth. She brought her head up to meet the pussy open mouthed and hungrily ate and sucked the right of her juices from her. The woman had to practically pry Miley from her clit and gave her playfully yet slightly forceful slap in the face. "Dirty whore!" She hissed before getting up and walking away.

"Fuck yourself, whore." The man who invaded her asshole commanded. Miley complied with two fingers entering herself and fucking her cunt with vigor.

"Beg for me to cum on you."

"P-please cum on me, like the whore I am!" She repeated herself over and over until, with a groan, he came. Hot spurts of cum landed on her tits and stomach. Fully feeling the part of a slut, she smeared some of the cum on her nipples then used the rest as lube for her pussy.

"Turn over, on your stomach. Now." The Hispanic man said with an authoritative tone. She immediately obeyed and awaited her next instructions. "On your knees. Keep your head down. Now, reach back and spread your ass cheeks nice and wide for me."

He watched as she obeyed each command and was in her final pose, asshole and pussy fully exposed.

"I love fucking sluts like you..." he explained as he began stroking his cock faster and moving closer to her.

"You have no limits. No boundaries. No dignity..." Miley moaned at his salacious insults, almost sure that her pussy was now leaking again from arousal.

"Look at you. Full of cum, covered in cum and now spread open for me..." His voice was becoming more and more ragged by the second. He knelt behind her, placing a hand on one of her ass heels to brace himself for the incoming orgasm. "Unhhh..." He moaned out as he aimed his cock directly for her and came all over asshole and pussy. Coat after coat. Thick and warm. He made it a point to smear and shovel his cum into both of her hungry holes, smirking at the aided insemination.

"You may be getting married soon, but this body.." He paused and slapped one ass cheeks. "...belongs..." He slapped another. "...to me.." He landed a slap directly on her cum covered pussy, resulting in a echoing slap and a long moan from her mouth.

"She's ready to be cleaned and released!" He yelled into the open air.

****2 hours later****

The same woman that greeted her and walked her in, was now escorting her out. Miley walked with a slight waddle, her pussy and ass now sore from all of the days activities. She showered at the facilities Spa quarters, so there was no evidence of the sins that took place before. "Thank you for your visit, Ms. Cyrus. Please, feel free to refer us to your friends. Discreetly of course."

Still dazed from the euphoric experience she had, she seemed to have a delayed reaction but nodded with a small smile. "Of course..." She politely said as she exited the building and was ready to re-enter her "normal" life.

Her day in the Box to forevermore be a memory.

12