All Comments on 'The Box'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

Nice. Enjoyed your story. Well written

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yep, Torture will get you everything want from a person, including lies to things that they never did!!

ToalldaysToalldays10 months ago

Wow - very good story! I wonder if the girls were so scared that they peed themselves as they were punished?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Always great to see a new story from you ! The guards in this story are nowhere as professional as those in your “Shocking Judicial” series. They definitely need to know how to run an institution properly and administer correction dispassionately

artty67artty6710 months ago

Now that's how every prisoner should be treated. A nice hard spanking every month they are inside.

jdb12399jdb1239910 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. It's a really good angle you look at when you explore the emotional effect on the 'offender'.

I enjoyed the idea of the Punishment staff being slightly different to the guards - that's also an interesting area.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the things I liked about this story was that, after meeting with the Warden, Audrey didn’t know when she would be going to the box. She had to wait, wondering every day if today would be the day she would receive her punishment. In real life people receiving a canning in Southeast Asia do not know when they will receive their canning. This is done specifically to instill fear and psychological damage to the offender. Audrey’s suffering as she awaited her punishment must have been much like the real life suffering in Southeast Asia. I love it!!

TheDokTheDok8 months ago

Great story. Excellent description of a sound judicial thrashing. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed this. The casual sadism of the staff in giving a truly severe prison strapping was very believableIm not sure you know or not but the term ‘song and dance’ is based on the screams and writhing of prisoners receiving judicial birthing’s on their bared buttocksThank you 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...