The Boxer: Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped in front of me and made a show of sizing me up, toes to the tip of my head. I returned the look over, then smiled and extended my hand. Because of the volume of the music, I had to lean in close to be heard. She smelled of fresh apples, wholesome and delicious. I was pretty sure I smelled of soap, sweat, and beer.

"My friends call me Cowboy." I told her, as she slipped her small hand into mine.

"Cathy. Do you always stare Cowboy?"

"I think anytime you walked into the room, the answer would be yes."

She laughed.

"Good answer. You're the boy who fought Frankie tonight?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, I like that. It was a good fight."

She stepped in close to me and placed her hand, palm flat, onto my abdomen. She slowly rotated it in a circle, feeling the muscle beneath my shirt. She made a small murmuring should, like the sound a person would make when petting their favorite animal.

"That was quite a beating. How are you feeling?"

"All considered, pretty good, but I am going to be worthless tomorrow once I stiffen up."

"No light flares? Ringing in the ears? Headache?"

I shook my head, "No, I took most of the punishment on my arms and shoulders."

She eased up on her tiptoes, her lithe body straining and gestured to beckon me down. I bent down and she put her lips next to my ear.

"Do you have a fuck in you? I figured since Castlewood gave you a beating last night, at least Castlewood could show its appreciation by giving you a nice piece of ass, since you're not getting any medals for that performance."

I leaned back and looked into her eyes. She blinked innocently and smiled. I still wasn't used to women just flat out asking me to fuck them.

"I reckon that'd be a fair trade."

"Good." She said, then reached down and stuck her fingers under my belt and turned and walked away, pulling me after her by the belt buckle, to the cheers and laughter of the crowd. I played it up a little by glancing around the room, shrugging my shoulders, and obediently following her.

She led me from the basement den into a small hallway, which was lined with two doors on each side. She tried the first door on the left, opened it, peeked inside, then closed it. We moved down the hall to the second door on the left, her still pulling me by the belt. She opened the door, peeked inside, and then pushed it wider and pulled me in after her. I stepped through the door and closed it behind me.

She turned and hopped up into my arms, wrapping her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck, pulling my head down to kiss her. She was strong, stronger than I expected. Her grip was like being caught in a small vice as she dug her heels into my hips and pressed herself tight against me. My hands naturally fell to her tight ass, each cheek filling a hand, feeling the muscles beneath them pulse as she slowly ground against me. I leaned back against the door and kissed her deeply. Her kisses were lush and deep and wet. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth.

I carried her across the room like that, finding my way toward the double bed set against the far wall. When I felt my knees bump into the edge I just gently tipped over and came down on top of her. Half lying, half sitting we quickly undressed. She released the vice grip of her thighs, found the buckle of my belt, and quicky stripped it off and laid the belt aside. I grabbed the hem of her State College shirt and pulled it off over her head. She did the same with my t-shirt and we moved back into the embrace, kissing while she reached behind, unclasped her red bra, and tossed it aside. Then, chest to chest we laid back down on the bed and kissed again, long, and deep, but with a rising hunger.

I hooked my fingers into her shorts and pulled them down over her hips. Her panties were the same red as her bra. I tossed the shorts aside. She pushed my jeans down over my hips, my underwear going with them. As I wiggled out of them, she sat up, hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and skimmed them down across her well-formed legs, then tossed them over to join her bra on the floor. As I pulled my legs out of my jeans, she leaned across and grabbed my belt, which she'd left on the edge of the bed.

"Tie my hands." She said, "Above my head, like this." She raised her arms above her head, and I quickly wrapped her wrists in the soft brown leather, then pulled it snug. I wrapped the long remainder around my fist and then, as we laid back down, used it to stretch her arms out over her head. As her arms stretched her out, her breasts rose, and I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, tonguing it to hardness. She had beautiful breasts, small but full, and gorgeous honey brown nipples. I moved back and forth, kissing and tonguing each one wetly, all the while holding her pinned to the bed by her outstretched and tied arms. She squirmed and wriggled about beneath me, vocalizing a soft, whimpering moan. Her voice was high, which put all the emphasis on the whimpering sound.

My cock hardened rapidly, stretching out to its full length, sliding against the warm silkiness of her thighs. She spread her legs and I maneuvered between them. Because of the difference in our height, it was easy to hold her pinned by her tied wrists while I reached down with my other hand and slipped two fingers into her. She let out a hissing moan as I penetrated her. She was already dripping wet and squirming as I slowly rotated my fingers within her and then plunged them in and out. Her moans were soft and small as I could feel her cunt wrapping around my fingers.

I pulled them out and placed the head of my cock between her lips. Because of that size difference my cock looked bigger than it had ever been, the head a swollen plum pushing her lips open. I rose over her, still holding her arms stretched over her head. Her legs wrapped up around me, positioning herself below. I looked down into those beautiful green eyes and eased forward into her.

I felt her stretching open as my head made its way inside. Her moan turned to a whimper, and she wiggled her hips, stretching open around the head. I eased forward an inch or so, drawing another whimpering moan from her. Then, I hovered over her for a moment, moving my cock in small strokes, as I felt her opening wider. I kept up the small strokes, each time easing a bit more of my cock into her. She gasped and whimpered again each time I pushed a little deeper into her. When I had about four inches of cock in her, I paused to kind of roll my hips and stretch her a little wider. She was moaning constantly, her eyes closing. She was small and tight and moving cock inside of her was difficult at first, until she adjusted and stretched open.

I gave the belt a small, sharp jerk, and her eyes snapped open. I let my weight go and let my mass push my cock all the way into her in one long stroke. She had her first orgasm them, letting out a high-pitched little cry as her eyes rolled up so I could only see the smallest sliver of her iris. I could feel her body shuddering beneath me, her legs, wrapped around me, quivering. I held her there for a few minutes, letting the orgasm run through her body, until the shuttering settled down. I almost came because it was the first time I'd ever had a woman orgasm just from the initial penetration, which was sexy as all hell.

Then I pulled my cock all the way back until just the head was nestled between her pussy lips. Her eyes popped open, wild, and questioning, almost fearful that I was going to pull out. I smiled and dropped back down on her, once again letting my mass plunge my cock the full length into her. She gave out that high pitched cry again and her eyes started to roll up. I pulled the belt as tight as I could, straining her shoulders, while with my other hand I reached down, found her hip, and pinned her small frame under me. I pulled my cock all the way back and then plunged back into her, slow on the back stroke, hard on the downstroke. She only lasted ten, maybe twelve more strokes like that and she was whimpering and crying out, louder and louder. I held her down tightly as she shuddered her way through her second orgasm, my cock buried inside of her again. Once again I fought off the urge to cum then and there.

This time, I pulled my cock all the way out of her with a slurping pop. Her eyes fluttered open to stare at me, filled with that wildness and questioning fear. I grabbed her by the hip and flipped her over onto her stomach, keeping her arms stretched out above her. With that free hand I lifted her up onto her knees. From behind, I moved my cock back to the now dripping mouth of her cunt, still gaping open and then plunged back into her from behind. I got a firm grasp on her hip again and started to fuck her in that position, this time without subtlety, just hard, driving thrusts. Her lithe body was curled beneath me, her her chest pressed down onto her thighs, her ass sticking out and up. I closed my eyes and concentrated on fucking her with a hard, pounding, rhythm. I could hear the wet sound of my cock going in and out, the sound of my hips slapping her ass, and feel my balls, swinging up and slapping into her. She was hot, wet, and oh so very tight. Each time I drove back into her it felt like the first time. The walls of her cunt put a constant pressure on the shaft of my cock, gleaming with wetness, plunging in and out.

I finally let go of the belt that had kept her arms stretched out above her head, but she just left them there, like an acolyte bowing before a temple. I reached around and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her head and pulling it all the way back, until, bent over her, I was looking down into those brilliant green eyes, at her face, and at her mouth, wide open in an extended gasping cry. I held her like that while I continued pounding her from behind, staring down into her eyes. This time, when they rolled upwards, they completely vanished behind her lids, so all I could see was the whites of her eyes. Saliva was running out of her open mouth, down her chin and over my hand, drooling insensibly.

When she came, I came, the jets of cum pulsing into her, matching the pulsing of her pussy, wrapped tightly around my cock. Every muscle of her lithe little body was tensed and taut. Her whimpering wail filled the room as she convulsed in shuddering, quivering waves. I let out an animal groan of my own, bending my head down to kiss her open mouth as I filled her with cum from behind. We kind of heaved back and forth together as we both crashed through our orgasms until, finally, exhausted, I tipped to the side and fell onto the bed next to her, pulling her tightly to my chest as I did so. My cock, still softly pulsating, stayed inside of her as we lay there, drenched in sweat, shattered in the aftermath of our orgasms.

As I lay there, holding her, coming back into my own body, I realized I'd managed to completely forget the battering I'd taken just a few hours before. I was marveling at that as she wiggled around a bit, my cock finally sliding out of her, when suddenly the room erupted with the sound of applause and cheers. We both snapped up and looked toward the door, which was wide open. About a dozen smiling, cheering faces were crowded together peering into the room. Cathy tried to cover herself, and thinking quickly I grabbed one of the pillows bunched at the end of the bed and handed it to her. It was a large pillow and by hugging it to her chest she managed to cover most of her body, her face pressed down into the pillow as a deep red blush spread over her. I grabbed a second pillow and tossed it toward the crowd in the door. There was a lot of laughter and they all started to back away.

My friend John, a smile on his face, leaned in and grabbed the door handle and pulled the door shut. I could see Cindy peeking around him, a huge smile on her face. The last thing I saw was her giving me a big "thumbs up" sign. Then the door pulled shut and Cathy and I lay back down on the bed, and started laughing together.

As we snuggled together, relaxing with each other, enjoying the aftermath, she placed a hand on my chest and rubbed it lightly through the sweat gathered there. She lifted her hand to her mouth and ran her tongue over her palm.

"Well Cowboy," she said, "If Castlewood gave out medals for fucking, I'd make sure you got one."

"That's a medal I'd wear with pride." I said, "If you're how Castlewood rewards the losers, I really want to know how what they give to the winners."

Little did I know at the time I said it that, in a few months, I would know the answer.

12