Her Useless Boyfriend

Story Info
She has to tie her selfish bf up to get her own pleasure.
2.1k words
4.61
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18 years of age. Also, I wasn't sure what category to put this story in.)

*

Jake was pleased. His girlfriend had been upset with him for some vague reason but tonight it looked like he was finally going to score some pussy after a week of nothing.

"Fuck, Marcie," he groaned, grabbing her ass and pulling her down on top of him on the bed. "I've missed this."

"Have you?" She breathed, her lips inches away from his.

He tried to kiss her but she pulled away slightly, her eyes dark and heavy.

"Are you still mad at me?" He groaned. "Come on, just kiss me already. I know you want to."

She scoffed at his confidence but kissed his anyway, her hand cupping his face, fingers digging lightly into his cheek. His hands dipped down, tugging at the button of her jeans. She pushed him back on the bed and straddled his hips, pinning him down. He wavered, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"You're acting weird," he said. "What is it?"

Marcie rolled her eyes. "You're too impatient, you know. It's like sex is a race to you."

"Um, okay," he replied, "what's that got to do with anything?"

"You always leave me behind," she said, rubbing her palms over his bare chest.

"What are you talking about? You climax every time!" Jake scoffed.

He'd even bragged to his friends about it.

Marcie shook her head. "Not always. Half the time I just lie because as soon as you're done you slumber away like a log. The last thing I want is to feel like my orgasm is a burden."

Jake frowned. "Then tell me what you want me to do, woman. I can slow down for you."

"No, you can't," she replied. "You get excited, and get ahead of yourself and then we're right back to where we started. I think you need some training."

Jake laughed, his body shaking underneath her.

"I'm not a dog," he said in a tone that suggested he thought this was stupid.

Marcie leaned down, her soft breasts pressing against his bare chest. She'd discarded her shirt earlier and wasn't wearing a bra.

"You're really handsome, Jake. But you're pretty much useless in bed."

Offended, his lips pursed into a frown and he grabbed her hips, intending to shift her off of him. Suddenly he wasn't so turned on.

"Okay, whatever," he said.

"Just... Let's try something new?" Marcie asked, tilting her head, her pretty lips forming a pout. "Please?"

Damn, she was gorgeous. He was lucky to have her, especially since his friends made it clear that if he started slacking they would all shoot their shot. And now with the way she was talking, it sounded like she wasn't very impressed with him.

"Fine," he said. "What do you have in mind?"

With a pleased giggle, she reached over to the bedside table and pulled something out of the drawer. She held up wide, satiny black ribbons.

"I want to tie you up," she said.

"Fuck no," Jake said immediately.

Marcie rolled her eyes. "If I'd known you were going to be this vanilla I would've reconsidered dating you," she said. "Scared of a little restriction?"

Jake was easy to goad with just a little hit to his pride. His eyes narrowed as he turned the idea over in his mind.

"We'll try it your way for tonight," he said. "One chance."

The way her eyes lit up made him feel like it was worth it. He leaned back against the pillows and offered his wrists.

"I've been practicing," Marcie said, looping the satin around his left wrist and securing it to the headboard, leaving enough room to relax his arms, but not enough to bring them down from their position above his head.

"Your safeword is Red," she said as she tied his right wrist. "Got it?"

"Safewords are for pussies," he snorted.

She smacked him on the face, just enough to sting. His arms jerked in their restraints and his mouth flopped open.

"Marcie, what the hell?"

"You have a habit of shooting down the things I say that you don't agree with. Either that or you belittle me," she said. "I'm tired of it."

He worked his jaw for a moment and said,

"Sorry."

She leaned in close, grabbing his hair and shoving his head to the side to whisper in his ear.

"This isn't the first time I've heard an empty apology."

"Okay, now I feel like you came up with this plan just so you can get your revenge," he complained, tugging on his restraints and finding them secure.

"Not really," she said, lightly scraping her fingernails over the undersides of his arms, which were now exposed thanks to the position of his arms. "I just want to have an orgasm on my own terms for once. I want to be the selfish one."

"What does that even mean?" Jake whined.

She ignored him, scooting down over his legs so she could pull his pants off, taking his boxers along with them. He shut up and watched her, unable to help his curiosity. Once he was fully naked, she stood up and stripped off her jeans, revealing her plush thighs and lacy panties, which she kicked off.

"I don't know about you, but I can't remember the last time you went down on me," she said, her fingers running over her nipples, pinching them.

"I want you to," she added, "and you're going to do a good job with it."

She straddled his chest, looking down at him. He gazed up at her, a little unsure. She was right, he was very vanilla. No way in hell would he admit that he had no idea what to do, though. Unfortunately for him, Marcie intended to chase her pleasure anyway. Her hand, normally so gentle, tugged roughly on his hair.

"Lick me, idiot," she instructed, her voice lower and huskier than usual.

His face warmed. He didn't have a choice, because she brought her hips forward and pressed her pussy against his mouth. He made a slight, muffled sound of protest because how the hell was he supposed to breathe now? Her hand tugged on his hair, and he finally stuck his tongue out and licked.

She was so soft and warm down there, something he had never experienced before. He forgot all about his worries about oxygen as the scent and taste of her enveloped him. Marcie moaned, her hips rocking against his face, her lips tugging into a smile. He'd never heard her make sounds like that and it went straight to his cock. He squirmed as his cock throbbed, untouched.

"Put your tongue inside me," she said. "Yes, just like that."

She bit her lip and rutted against him, pressing her swollen and sensitive clit against his nose. She pinched her nipples harder than he would have guessed she liked, twisting them almost cruelly. The pace of her hips got brutal as her arousal heightened and he guessed this was what it felt like to give a blowjob; keep up the work and try not to die from the lack of oxygen as your face got used.

"Fuck yes!" She squealed in delight, climaxing hard, her thighs trembling around his head.

She finally eased up and peered down at him.

"You doing okay, buddy,?" She cooed.

He was breathing hard, looking dazed. His face was red, and the flush went down to his shoulders. He was very turned on. Marcie grinned and lay beside him, turning his face to hers and kissing him, tasting herself on his tongue.

He moaned into the kiss, subconsciously tugging at the restraints as he tried to scoot closer to her, seeking any kind of friction for his cock, which was throbbing visibly. Marcie laughed, and it was a cruel, mocking sound.

"See, this is what you were missing. All because you were too dumb to try anything new," she said.

"Okay, okay," he croaked. "Jesus, Marcie, I'm sorry. Let me go now? Fuck, I want you so bad."

He certainly wasn't expecting her to slap him on the cheek, and neither was she if her surprised expression was anything to go by. She'd hit him pretty hard too, his cheek was stinging for real this time. He gazed at her, speechless for a moment. And then he was speaking, hardly registering what he was saying.

"Fucking bitch. Is that all you've got? You hit like a pussy."

Her unforgiving touch branded his other cheek with another slap, her eyes darkening with lust and a hint of anger. He gasped and curved his lips into a mocking smile, daring her to do it again.

She hit him again and her small hand locked around his throat with a gentle, but effective amount of pressure. His breath caught in his throat and he choked out curses, tugging feebly at the ribbons. She wasn't lying, she'd tied those knots real good. He couldn't remember the last time he was this turned on. His blood had turned to lava in his veins. His cock was a second heartbeat.

"Remember your safeword," Marcie whispered.

"Fuck off," he muttered, defiant.

She dipped her head down and licked his nipple, the coolness of her spit causing him to twitch. Her teeth clamped down suddenly, sending a surge of pure electricity down his spine. His Adam's apple bobbed and he hissed. She switched and did the same thing to the other nipple. Then she turned away, rummaging in the side table drawer. Jake took a moment to catch his breath, staring at the ceiling.

The sudden sensation of her slippery fingers on his cock was heavenly. A moan tore out of him and his hips jerked upwards, seeking more friction. Marcie tutted and straddled his thighs. forcing his movements to still.

"You don't get to come until I say so," she said, her fingers closing around his cock, sliding up and brushing in a circle around the head of his cock, before sliding down to the base.

"And you're not going to be able to do anything about that."

Her other hand cupped his balls gently. He tried his best not to make too many noises but eventually gave up as she brought him to the edge again and again, only to cease all motions of her hand, sometimes letting go entirely. He resorted to begging and when that didn't work, he was reduced to pathetic whimpering and shuddering.

"That doesn't feel so good, huh? Getting left high and dry like that," Marcie said. "Now you know what it feels like."

"Please," he winced. "I'll do better. I'll make sure you come each time. Fuck, I'll make sure you come several times. Just, please..."

"Do you think you've earned it? You've earned a reward?" Marcie said, her voice taking on a patronizing tone.

"Please," he gasped, longing staring down at his cock in her hand.

She hummed, and pushed herself forward, rubbing his cock against her pussy. She was so wet. It was the wettest he'd ever felt her as her silky lips slid against his sensitive glans. He shut his eyes and bit his lip until he tasted blood, wishing he could grab her hips and slam her down on his aching cock.

Finally, she sank on him with a moan, bracing her hands against his chest. He had a spectacular view, and he promised himself he'd let her do this more often if only to see her pussy dragging against his cock as she slid up and down. She proceeded to tease and taunt him again until her muscles began to quiver from riding him. Then she took him hard and fast and yanked on his hair and ordered him not to come until she did. It took all his willpower to obey.

Finally, she climaxed with a sweet cry, clenching on him. He came hard, his cum spurting inside her, some of it even dripping out. He shuddered and fell back limply against the pillow and she dropped her face against his chest, panting. They remained like that for a few moments before she reached up and loosened the ties. She rubbed his cheek which was still a little red.

"So, have you understood the reason I was mad at you?" She asked.

He nodded. "Loud and clear," he said and leaned up to kiss her.

She stopped him. "Ask for my permission. Better yet, ask me to kiss you," she said.

Man, now she's pushing it, he thought, but his cock twitched in excitement.

"Kiss me, please?" He said, and she did.

"We're going to have a lot of fun with this new dynamic," she promised, tapping her finger against his bottom lip.

He would never admit it, but he was looking forward to it already.