The Boxer: Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and watched her slip out the door. As the door closed behind her my knees buckled and I nearly pitched headlong into the wall but managed to catch myself. I counted slowly to sixty, my hands on my knees, and then opened the door.

I walked out, straight into Coach Smith. He was standing there, arms crossed, looking right into my eyes.

"Did she break you?"

"Uh, no...."

"Good." He said, "My fighters usually get a few more fights under their belt before I give them this little speech, but you're getting it now. There is nothing like winning. It's intoxicating. It's addictive. Some boxers can't handle it. They get careless. They get careless with their god given talent. They get careless with their hard-earned skills.

Everyone will congratulate you and feed your ego. Men are going to buy you drinks, others will offer you drugs, and women will do their best to eat you alive. Some of them have good intentions and they just want to bask in your glory for a bit. Others will want to corrupt you and drag you down and break you outside the ring so they can see you fail inside the ring. Some will do it for money. Some will do it for fun. Some will do it because they're just fucking evil.

That was a good show there. You're a good little boxer. You think in the ring. You found his weakness and you drilled through it to victory. Not everyone can think and fight at the same time. Not everyone can think and fuck at the same time. That was my weakness. Fight every fighter they throw against you. Fuck every woman who throws herself against you. Hell, you can fuck any man who throws himself at you, I don't care.

But don't ever stop thinking. Not out here. Not in there. You lose your discipline and focus and you'll end up in a world of hurt, it will break you, and you'll be done -- just a shadow of what you could have become. Do you understand that?"

I nodded. I didn't, but I pretended I did. I still had some hard fights ahead of me, inside and outside the ring. But I was on my way.

I was a boxer.

To the victor go the spoils.

12