The Boy at the Concert

Story Info
Two boys meet during a concert and have some backseat fun.
1.2k words
4.29
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My college roommates managed to drag me away from studying finals to see a band playing in the city. I wasn't enthused as the only breaks I took during studying were spent eating, using the bathroom, or masturbating, all of which took less than 15 minutes.

Worse even, my friends didn't tell me anything about the band, not even the genre. I later learned this was because it was my least favorite type of music: punk rock.

See, I grew up as a country boy and hardly listened to anything besides country or gospel. Lucky me, I got stuck rooming with Dylan, a full-on metal head and Marky, a guy who listens to the Misfits exclusively.

The venue they brought me to was dank, dimly lit and covered in a variety of stains. I instantly felt uncomfortable, not just because of the various smells, but because everyone looked so much bigger than me. I was pretty short for a guy my age but had never been around so many people that were mostly over 6ft. Even many of the women were just short of 6ft. At 5ft 6in with a small frame, I was a bit intimidated to say the least.

"Why would you guys bring me here?" I asked.

"You need a night to let everything out, Cole, and sorry but you can't do that with country music," said Dylan with a slight laugh.

I rolled my eyes, then walked to the bar and grabbed a beer. The first band were doing their sound check as I waited. The first song started off slow, so I thought that maybe the concert wouldn't be that bad. Then, they guitarist began playing this loud and fast riff that blasted through my ears so badly I had to step outside while holding my ears.

I exited the back entrance to a wooden deck covered in cigarette butts. I thought I was alone a first and would actually get a moment of peace. Then, I noticed the was someone leaning against the back wall. He was this tall, thin white guy with a curly-haired mohawk with a cigarette sticking out of his mouth. He smiled at me and smiled back before realizing that I still had my ears covered.

"Not your kind of music?" he asked with a smile.

"Uh, not really," I said as I lowered my hands.

"Yeah, I can tell," he replied, looking me up-and-down.

I was wearing a striped polo and khaki shorts that usually didn't make me stick out in a crowd, but I think I was the only one at the venue not wearing all black that night.

"I didn't know a uniform was required," I replied, hoping that I didn't sound like too much of a dick.

He smiled again, slightly curling his pink top lip over his teeth. "I'm Sean," he said, then started approaching me. He got much closer to me than I expected, standing just a few inches from my body. He was much taller than I expected, standing at least six inches above me. I could now see his eyes were bright green and he had a slight bit of dark stubble on his face. I caught a whiff of beer and cigarettes as he leaned in.

"Want one?" he asked, holding a cigarette in front of my face.

"Uh, I'm okay."

He cocked at me and said, "You seem tense."

"Just not really used to this kind of scene."

He got closer, our bodies almost touching and said, "What is your scene?"

"Uh, my dorm room," I said with a slight laugh. "Studying and playing soft contemporary rock or country music is my idea of a good night."

I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "You should give new things a chance," Sean said, his smile peeking from behind a cloud of cigarette smoke.

Before I even realized what happened, I was in the backseat of a dark black Camry with its back window covered in band stickers.

Sean sat above me as I laid on the backseat, looking up into his green eyes. He lowered his head, then his chest pressed into mine. He kissed me hard and the taste of cigarette smoke engulfed all corners of my mouth.

I don't think I'd ever been as hard as I was in that moment, and Sean could tell.

He smiled and said, "What do you want to do?"

"I've...I've never done anything like this before..."

"What?" he asked. "Had sex after just meeting someone? Or had sex with a guy?"

"Uh, either," I replied.

"It's cool," he said, softly. "I think you'll like it."

With that he unbuttoned my shorts and motioned for me to slide further up against the door. I did and yanked my shorts the rest of the way down. He pulled out my dick, which was at that point throbbing.

"Ready?" Sean asked, to which I nodded.

He took my entire dick into his mouth, licking the tip with his tongue. This made my legs shake violently and had me worried that it wouldn't be long before I blew my load.

"Uh, I'm close," I said.

Sean stopped and sat up. "Already?" he asked. "Shit you must be backed up....Here, do me for a second." Sean didn't even wait for an answer before he pulled his dick out and sat against the other car door. His dick was a bit larger than mine, about eight and a half inches I'd say.

I was a bit nervous as I'd never given anyone a blowjob, but also knew what I thought would feel good. I leaned forward into Sean's lap and he instantly grabbed the back of my head but didn't push down. He just held his hand there, softly, as I bobbed my head up-and-down, running my tongue along his shaft.

He moaned every time my tongue hit the tip, making my dick twitch each time. I was enjoying sucking his dick much more than I expected. So much so that I started rubbing my own dick as he pushed back-and-forth into my mouth.

"Can I cum inside your mouth?" he asked.

My first instinct was to say now, but the thought of him cumming in my mouth had me more excited than I expected.

"Mhmmm," I replied with his dick still in my mouth.

Sean then started pushing down on my head, forcing his cock to the back of my throat, which made me gag. His moaning had changed to loud grunting as his thrust harder into my mouth. At that point, I was violently beating my dick, knowing that I was going to cum soon as well.

A few more thrusts and Sean shot a huge load of cum into the back of my throat. Without thinking, I began swallowing, every rope of cum going straight down my throat. With his last thrust, I began to cum, shooting mine in the floor of his car. I sat up, feeling his cum leaking from the sides of my mouth.

I collapsed against the opposite car door and took a few deep breathes before looking to Sean. He was smiling and heavily breathing as well.

"So, you think you'll come to more concerts?" he asked.

"If you'll be there," I replied.

"I'll let you know when my band's playing again," he said with a smile. "Now, I gotta get inside. My band's up next."