The Boy Next Door.

Story Info
A straight college boy experiments with his older neighbour.
2.9k words
4.59
40.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy521
Guy521
212 Followers

A knock on the door quickly snapped Martin back to reality as he starred at the divorce papers in front of him. He hadn't been expecting anyone, and was in no mood to talk. Walking to the door, he slowly opened up, to see a beautiful young man standing at the door. Martin stood in silence for a moment, taken a back by how handsome the boy was.

'Mr Murray? Don't you recognise me?' smiled the young man 'Connor, from next door.'

Suddenly all the memories came flooding back. Yes, Connor from next door. He was one of Martin's son's friends. It had been a long time since Martin had saw him last.

'Connor,... yes of course,' said Martin regaining his composure 'wow, how long has it been?'

'Just over two years,' replied Connor. 'I finally saved up some money to come home from studying in England for a bit.'

'Wow, you look so grown up,' said Martin. 'your parents didn't tell me you were coming back.'

'Yeah, I celebrated my 21st birthday last month,' laughed Connor. 'Well, we weren't completely sure if I was coming at first, so that's probably why they didn't tell you.'

'Ah, okay,' said Martin 'what can I do for you Connor?'

'Well, whilst I'm home, I'm just looking for some quick money to keep me going,' said Connor. 'So just wanted to ask you to keep me in mind if you need anything done around the house. Pool cleaning, your gutters, whatever.'

'Yeah, I'll definitely take you up on that offer Connor,' replied Martin 'it'd be nice to catch up with you to.'

'Sounds good Mr Murray,' said Connor 'Just let me know, Ill come over.'

'See you soon Connor.'

Connor gave Martin the thumbs up and headed back to his house. My God he was handsome. Martin watched his perky ass and thick, muscular legs wrapped tightly in his jeans. What he wouldn't give to be between them.

That night, Martin walked into his bedroom tired from a long day. He was ready to pass out on his bed when something in the corner of his eye, caught his attention. Taking a look out his window, he saw it was Connor. He had a clear view of Connor's room, from his window. Connor was shirtless. He must have just worked out, as his body was shiny with sweat. His rippling abs looked incredible. Every muscle as if chiselled from stone. Connor then started to remove his shorts. Martin wanted to look away. He knew invading someone's privacy like this was wrong, but he was transfixed. Connor wasn't wearing any underwear, so immediately Martin got a view of his manhood. His balls were huge and tight, and his cock was easily eight inches. But, what excited Martin most was that Connor's cock was rock hard. Suddenly Connor looked out his window, and Martin dropped to the floor. Oh my God, had the boy seen him? Was he going to tell his parents? Or maybe the police? Martin's mind raced. Slowly he got of the floor, fully expecting Connor to be stood at his window, anger on his face. However, what he saw instead was a lot more provocative. Connor was sat in a chair. stroking his hard cock. He was looking intently at a TV screen. It was turned away from Martin, so he couldn't see what Connor was watching, but it must have been porn. Connor must not have seen Martin watching him. But Martin was definitely not going to miss this. He turned of the light in his room so, Connor couldnt see hin, and dragged a seat to the window.

The young man continued to slowly stroke himself as he watched the TV. A few moments later he grabbed a bottle from his bed. It was lube. Martin watched in awe, as Connor poured the lube directly onto his cock. He definitely was not sparing. He rubbed the liquid all over his crotch. Cock, balls, thighs, groin, all slick with lube. Martin gasped as Connor poured the lube onto his muscled pecs to, rubbing it all over his ripped physique. Immediately the boy started pumping his slick cock, and playing with his nipples. The display was inherently masculine, yet elegant. Martin had never seen a more beautiful scene of self love.

At this point Martin was pumping his cock furiously. Connor looked absolutely stunning. His slick shiny muscles tense, as he took himself towards climax. After a few more minutes of pumping his slick cock Connor reached for the lube again. This time he applied it to his fingers. Martin watched wide eyed as Connor propped his feet up on his desk, exposing his tight pink hole. Connor brought his slick fingers to his hole and rubbed them against his hole. His mouth dropped open, and his body trembled from the sensation. Seeing this was to much for Martin. Immediately his cock shot wads of cum into the air. Martin gasped and panted as he rode out the orgasm, his eyes transfixed on Connor's contorting face. As his pleasure subsided, Martin suddenly felt ashamed and really dirty. He had completely disrespected a young man's privacy, and had spied on him like a pevert. He got up, and quickly closed his curtains, not wanting to see Connor anymore. Wiping the cum of his body, he felt uneasy and weird. What had he done.

About fifteen minutes later Martin's post orgasm depression had subsided, he found himself getting hard again. Getting up, he peered through his curtains. Connor was still in his chair, but had a butt plug in his ass. It was vibrating, stimulating Connor's prostate over and over again. He was pumping his slick cock hard, and fast, whilst he tugged hard on his shiny ballsack with his other hand. His muscles were tense and his face shiny with sweat. It was obvious from his face, that he was delirious with pleasure. A few moments later, Martin watched Connor's eyes roll back, his toes curl and his cock throb, as rope after rope of cum squirted from Connor's big cock. It squirted on his pecs, six pack, arms and thighs. It trickled down cock into his pubic hair and onto his balls. His body spasmed, his back arched as he orgasmed. Martin had never seen a man spew so much cum before. Moments later Connor's climax had subsided. He sit in his chair chest heaving as he recovered from his orgasm. His body trembled from the physical exertion.

'Fucking hell,' said Martin to himself, absolutely mesmerized by the scene before him. After a while, Connor stood up. He was a little uneasy on his feet. Clearly he had done a lot to himself that night. He walked over to his bed and collapsed onto the bed, still covered in cum and sweat. Not long after he fell asleep, his thick wads of cum drying crusty on his skin.

The following morning Martin awoke with a raging hard on. Immediately, images of Connor flooded his mind. He got up and went to the window, to see if Connor was in his room. To Martin's dissapointment, he wasn't. However, he then saw, that Connor was in his backyard, lifting weights. He was shirtless, and his body was shiny with sweat. Martin quickly went downstairs to get a better view. Getting naked, he watched from his downstairs window. Connor's big cock was clearly visible through his thin gym shorts. His shiny muscles were tense, like he'd been the night before, when he pleasured himself. With every lift his biceps bulged, exposing Connor's true strength. It didn't take long for Martin to shoot his load, as he cried Connor's name.

Trembling and breathing hard, Martin wiped the cum of his body. Watching Connor was giving him such intense orgasms. But, he still felt dirty after he came. He didn't look at Connor again, to ashamed after he'd objectified the boy again.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on a bit, as Martin worked away on his computer. The paperwork had gotten pretty monotonous. However, a knock on the door soon perked up his mood. Opening the door, Martin almost screamed for joy. It was Connor. He was still shirtless, wearing only the skimpy pair of gym shorts he'd been wearing earlier that morning.

'Connor, hi,' said Martin happily, 'how can I help you?'

'Uh, hopefully,' laughed Connor 'like an idiot I've locked myself out of my house. My parents won't be back for a few hours, soooo. I was wondering if you'd mind if I hang here with you until then?'

'Of course!' replied Martin not believing his luck 'Stay as long as you need.'

'Ah, thanks man,' said Connor pulling Martin in for a bro hug 'you're a lifesaver.'

Martin froze, feeling Connor's strong arms around him, and his hard muscular body against him. A strong masculine scent emanated from Connor as he sweated in the afternoon heat. All this combined made Martin's cock instantly hard. Thankfully he was wearing a long shirt, so Connor couldn't see it.

Quickly regaining his composure he led Connor inside.

'Do you want anything to drink?' asked Martin 'or something to eat?'

'No, I'm good thanks Mr Murray.'

Connor had taken a seat on the sofa, but he seemed a little uneasy.

'Are you okay. Connor? You seem a little uneasy.'

'Well..... The truth is.... I kinda lied about being locked out of my house,' stammered Connor.

'Okay,' said Martin a suspicious look on his face.

'I uh.... I know that you've been watching me,' said Connor nervously 'I saw you in your window last night, and saw you this morning when I was working out.'

Martin felt his stomach drop. He'd been caught. When this got out he'd be branded the neighbourhood pevert. He'd be be hated by everyone. He'd have to move. Connor then continued to speak.

'It isn't right Mr Murray, you should stop...'

Connor was abruptly cut of, as Martin began to ramble.

'Connor I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I was wrong to invade your privacy like that. I'm disgusting I know. I deserve to be punished. But please, don't tell anyone. I'll pay you. I'll do anything!'

Connor looked up Martin, who was now standing in front of him shaking.

'Im not mad Mr Murray. If you'd waited for me to finish, I would've said, you should stop watching, and actuslly get incolved,' said Connor 'I have to admit it made me incredibly horny, knowing you were watching me. I've never done anything with a guy before, but I'm really curious.'

Martin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did the beautiful young man from next door really want to experiment with him? A man twice his age? Before he could say anything Connor stood up and began kissing him. He stood frozen, not knowing what he should do next. Connor had noticed his demeanour, and took Martin's hands and put them on his waist.

'Come on.....explore my body with your hands,' said Connor, breaking the kiss for a few seconds. As though a switch had been flipped, Martin's lust went into overdrive. He grabbed Connor's big balls through his shorts and tugged on them hard. He knew from watching Connor, that he really enjoyed it. Connor broke the kiss and rested his face on Martin's shoulder, moaning in pleasure and pain.

'Mmmmm, you like that don't you,' teased Martin.

'Tug harder,' whimpered Connor.

Martin obliged, pulling hard on Connor's balls. Connor groaned even louder, his rock hard cock, already oozing precum. After stimulating Connor's ballsack a while longer, Martin lifted the boy into his arms. This startled Connor at first, as he wasn't expecting it. But, Connor loved the feeling of being held, and snuggled his face into Martin's neck. Martin felt incredible holding such a muscle stud in his arms. Connor was a big boy, yet Martin had no issue carrying him at all.

Now in Martin's bedroom, he gently lay Connor on his bed.

'You're the most beautiful young man I've ever seen Connor,' said Martin 'being with a stud as stunning, is a true honour.'

Connor blushed reached out to touch Martin's crotch, but Martin stopped him.

'No. It's all about you for now,' said Martin.

'But I..'

Martin cut Connor of.

'Don't argue. I want to pleasure you. I want to give you an orgasm so intense you cry from how good it feels,' said Martin 'so intense you'll have to sleep for hours to recover from the energy expelled. I want every one on this street to hear you scream in pleasure, hear you ride that orgasm harder than ever before.'

Connor swallowed, both excited and nervous. Martin immediately got on top of him, his knees either side of his body. Leaning down, he kissed Connor again. He then began kissing his entire body. Moved from his neck, down his chiselled abs, down his legs, all the way to his big feet. He then started kissing him back up his legs, stopping at Connor's manhood. He looked up at Connor's face, and saw the pleading look in his eyes.

'Beg,' said Martin.

'Please kiss my cock and balls. please Mr Murray. You're kisses feel so good,' said Connor shakily 'Look how hard my cock is, how tight my ballsack is. I'm desperate.'

Hearing Connor beg was music to Martin's ears. But, he wasn't interested in just kissing Connor's manhood. Leaning into Connor's crotch he licked from Connor's ballsack all the way up to his exposed cock head. Connor moaned with pleasure. He then put one of Connor's balls in his mouth, sucking hard on the salty sack. He then put some light pressure on his ball, biting very gently. Connor was trembling now. He reached down and grabbed Martin's hand, holding tight, as Martin worked on his tight sweaty balls.

After this, Martin stood up and walked to his drawer. Connor kept his eyes on Martin at all times. He was now clearly obsessed with this man, and the way he made him feel. He watched as Martin took a fleshlight from his drawer, and then squirted some thick smooth lube into the opening.

'Have you ever used a fleshlight before?' asked Martin.

'Uh, no...... I normally just use my hand,' replied Connor 'or a dirty gym sock.

Martin grinned in amusement. Connor was just like every other young man out there. Using just a smidgen of the sexual potential their young horny bodies possess. Martin sat down next to Connor and kissed his beautiful washboard abs. Without warning he pushed the fleshlight down over Connor's huge cock. Connor yelled in pleasure as the slick silicone engorged his manhood. His eyes were wide as he grabbed at the bed sheets. He continued to roar in pleasure as Martin worked his cock with the fleshlight. Soon after, Martin could see Connor was getting close to climax. Immediately he removed the silicone sleeve from Connor's cock. Connor darted a look of betrayal at Martin.

'Please don't stop Mr Murray. Please,' begged Connor 'it feels incredible. Please use the fleshlight again.'

Martin said nothing. But, having so much control over the young man's sexual pleasure was insanely sexy.

'Get on all fours, and spread your legs,' said Martin.

Immediately Connor obliged.

'My God you're beautiful,' said Martin running his fingers down Connor's muscular back, then down his ass. Opening his ass cheeks, Martin licked the boy's hole. This sent shivers up Connor's spine. Not wanting to hold back, Martin began eating Connor's ass like a professional. His warm tongue, licking and flicking, all the sensitive glands in Connor's ass.

'Mr Murray, Mr Murray,' whimpered Connor. He was in heaven. This went on for a while. Connor could not stop moaning. Martin could tell Connor was close by reading his body. He couldn't wait to see his toy boy cum.

'You want to cum Connor?'

'Fuck yes. Please make me cum Mr Murray.'

'Lay on your back again,' said Martin 'its time to finish you of.'

Connor eagerly obliged, laying back down and opening his legs wide. Martin took two fingers and inserted them into Connor's ass, until he found his prostate. The walnut was pulsing violently. Clearly Connor was very aroused. He then took the fleshlight and pulled it onto Connor's hard, dripping shaft again. Connor trembled in pleasure. Finally he put Connor's ballsack in his mouth. He wanted every sensitive part of the young man to be stimulated. Then he began. All at once, he massaged Connor's prostrate, sucked and pulled on his balls, and pumped the slick silicone over his cock. Connor was in heaven, he roared in pleasure, never having felt so much stimulation before.

'Mr Murray, Mr Murray!' cried Connor writhing in pleasure.

'Tell me when you're gonna shoot,' said Martin.

Moments later Connor yelled:

'I'm about to cum!'

Quickly Martin removed the fleshlight and, and watched Connor's pulsing cock spurt ropes of thick white cum onto his muscled body.

'Fuck!' cried Connor 'ah, ah, ah, fuck!'

The orgasm was the most intense he'd ever felt, and lasted well over a minute. Martin continued tugging on his ballsack and fingering him, as he came. The screaming, the cum, the face, everything was stunning. Neither man had seen so much cum before. Connor must have emptied his balls. Coming down from his orgasm, Connor's body spasmed and trembled. He was completely spent.

Getting on top of Connor again, Martin kissed him gently and admired hishandsome face. Martin then rubbed all Connor's cum into his sweaty skin, covering the boy in his own juices. Connor's chest was heaving. The orgasm really had taken everything out of him. Laying next to him in bed, Martin snuggled up to him, spooning him from behind, holding him close as he drifted of to sleep. Ideas and filthy images in his head, of what they could do together next.


Guy521
Guy521
212 Followers