All Comments on 'The Boy Who Controlled His Mom Ch. 01'

by ChristianP

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs work

Sorry but not that interesting to me. Good story till the alien got involved

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Kind of a fetish fantasy

Now that he has fucked his mom, what is he going to do now?

He seems to be very juvenile, since he didn't fuck his mom again in the morning, especially since he had his cock still in her pussy.

I think the hair is a bit too much, especially her pussy and underarm hair. How would he ever eat his mom's pussy if it had that much hair growing on it. Prehaps if he personally shaves his mom's pussy and underarms, the hair won't grow back, and his mom's pussy just drips with her pussy juice wanting him to lick her and fuck her since she has a bald pussy.

He needs to man up and take control of his mom and the alien creature, getting rid of the creature and making his mom his breeding cow and fuck slut.

Since this is a sci/fi incest story, perhaps the alien creature has changed her, where she can deliver babies in only four months instead of nine months and he can keep her pregnant a lot.

What ever he does next, he needs to grow a pair and take conrol of the situation, and find a way to keep the rest of his family away until he totally conquers his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This boy must have fell into the TWILIGHT ZONE. The story needs some work, it could turn out ok................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous