The Boyfriend Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Straight jock struggles to keep his promise.
1.5k words
4.28
19.5k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank8787
Frank8787
54 Followers

John sat in the car quietly as Scott drove them to their destination, dinner and drinks with Scott's friends. John was in uncharted territory here. He'd never met these people, never imagined his relationship with Scott would ever go beyond Scott's own home. He felt fairly certain this was a mistake, but a part of him couldn't deny that he wanted to do this. He did want to please Scott, and Scott has made a convincing case. This would be a one time deal, in a city almost 30 miles away, far removed from John's straight life and persona on campus.

John reassured himself once more by reminding himself that he could leave at any point during this little experiment. The fact that he was bigger and stronger than Scott typically made him more willing to give in to Scott's requests. John always felt that he could stop anything he didn't like, and tonight was no different.

They pulled into the parking lot and Scott turned to John before exiting the car.

"Now remember, I don't want this to be weird for my friends. As far as they know you're just my boyfriend, so just act normally... I don't want you to clam up and act like something's off, yeah? I have high expectations for you tonight. You follow my lead and do not shy away from any affection I show you. Understood?

"Yes, Sir." John answered.

"Good boy." Scott leaned over and kissed him once more before starting towards the restaurant.

John followed Scott into the restaurant and towards their table. Two middle aged women were sitting next to each other and chatting, with thirty-something man w glasses and a neatly trimmed beard sat across the table from them. Immediately John felt a rush of anxiety, as he realized how foolish he was to assume that all of the friends would be gay men close to Scott's age. For reasons John couldn't articulate if he has wanted to, the thought of limiting this event to other gay men had made him feel more comfortable.

Too late now, he thought to himself.

One of the women noticed Scott approaching and they greeted him with smiles, happy birthdays and hugs.

"This is my boyfriend, John." Scott said, smiling. "John, this is Susan, Jane and Tim. We all worked together at some point."

"Hi John" Jane said I'm an excited tone. "I'm so glad you could come."

"Me too." John lied. "Nice meeting you all." John greeted and exchanged pleasantries with the group. Eventually they sat down and John took his place directly next to Scott. Scott put his arm around John and again John felt an intense wave a unease. He tried his best to hide how uncomfortable he was with all of this.

"So, John, how long have you been seeing Scott?" Susan asked him.

"A little over four months." John said, leaving out the fact that he wasn't actually dating this friend of hers, merely leaving his dorm room a few times each week to suck his dick, among other things.

"Wonderful, how did you two meet, if you don't mind me asking?" Susan was smiling broadly and very polite, although John detected a hint of judgement from her. Was it directed at him, or at Scott for dating a much younger man? John realized he may just be projecting.

Scott answered the question for him. "We met online. John was looking a sexy older man to show him the ropes." Scott said, smiling as he put his hand on John's shoulder.

"Who says you're sexy?" Tim deadpanned.

"John does, every night." Scott winked at John and John felt himself beginning to blush.

Asshole, thought John.

The waitress came before John could respond. Scott explained that he had been a bit late arriving, and suggested ordering food and drinks at the same time. Scott didn't mention that he was late in arriving because the 6-3, masculine jock seated next to him was on his knees sucking his cock.

Scott allowed the group to order first. John was still studying the menu when he heard Scott order for himself, a beer and a medium rare steak, and then much to John's surprise, order for John as well.

"He'll have the same steak and a strawberry margarita." The waitress smiled and thanked them before leaving.

Again John felt intense anxiety but now with some anger, although he hid it will and his face betrayed no emotion.

Scott put his arm around John's shoulder and was chatting with Tim, leaving John to fend for himself with Susan and Jane.

"So you're still in school, John? How do you like it?" Said Jane.

"Yep, I like it just fine." John said, still trying to be sociable.

"Is this your last year?"

"I have one left, I'm a junior."

"Oh, wonderful." Again John detected some judgement but felt it was possibly just his imagination.

After a few minutes of awkward small talk, The waitress returned with their drinks and a large, pink margarita was placed before John. John felt a mixture of anger and amusement. He knew what Scott was doing and part of him was irritated. John felt that agreeing to this date night was humiliating enough, why rub it in? At the same time, it was so transparent that John almost had to laugh. And John actually did like margaritas anyway.

John decided to sip the drink happily. To hell with it, getting drunk might calm his nerves.

Scott watched his date sip the drink and said to the girls "What's he been telling you? That my ravishing good looks are keeping him from his studies?"

Susan chuckled and Jane rolled her eyes, and the dinner proceeded unremarkably from there, at least until the gifts were given out. Two gift certificates from Amazon and Starbucks from Jane. A tie from Susan. Two paperbacks from Tim, and a question about John's gift, which was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, John already gave me his gift before we left. He's going to give me another on the ride home, right babe?"

"Eww" Said Jane in a playful tone. Susan laughed and Tim smiled, as John turned a shade of red in embarrassment. No one in Scott's group seemed offended, perhaps aided by the copious amounts of alcohol they consumed at dinner.

"Don't be homophobic!" Teased Scott.

"It's just too much information, hun." They were discussing this as if John wasn't even there, and it made him feel dirty and cheap.

"Well it's my birthday and you're just gonna have to deal with it, you shrinking violet."

"Well don't get yourself in an accident at least." Added Tim, again seemingly oblivious to John's presence.

"Ive mastered the art of keeping my eyes on the road while John performs his very important duties."

This time Jane did look at John, but spoke to Scott. "Well he must be a keeper then." The alcohol had certainly loosened the mood of the group, John not included.

"Oh, definitely.

"Well that's not fair." Jane said with faux indignation , you're getting some and we're not!"

"Yeah, what the hell?" Added Tim.

"Don't be jealous of my sexy little boytoy. I put a lot of work into breaking down his defenses, and in return I get to go home and defile him in any way I please. It's my birthday." Scott looked at John, who was trying (and probably failing) to look like he wasn't offended by this conversation. Scott leaned over and kissed John as the waitress delivered the check.

They said their goodbyes in the parking lot until only Scott, John and Susan lingered near Scott's car. The night was unseasonably cool and John was ready to get in the car and end this "date."

"Thanks again for the gifts, Sue."

"Of course." She turned to John. "Very nice meeting you, John." In a playful tone she added "I don't want to hear about any accidents tomorrow. Wait until you two get home."

The two men got into the vehicle. Scott was the first to talk. "Nice job, babe."

"Thanks for making that extra humiliating."

"What ever do you mean?" Asked Scott.

"I've never given you road head, and even if I did, why the fuck would they need to know that?"

"Well, you're playing my doting boyfriend and I'm just having a fun moment w some friends. Lighten up. And besides, the only reason you haven't sucked my dick In the car is because this is our first actual date."

Scott took John's hand and brought it to his crotch. Despite his anger, John massaged the rapidly hardening cock through his jeans. By the time they were on the highway, John was eagerly sucking Scott's big dick. John took his lover in his mouth eagerly and swirled his tongue around the head of his penis, while gently stroking his balls. John found a steady pace and absorbed John's insults.

"Look at my straight, football player jock boyfriend." I'm sure you suck dick better than Sue and Jane."

"When we get home you'll perform all the duties of a boyfriend, right bitch?" Scott pushed John's head down to the base of his penis. "Right, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir" John gagged.

Frank8787
Frank8787
54 Followers