All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Experience'

by Frank8787

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bienclarbienclarover 3 years ago

Getting mixed messages over their relationship. It seems like John actively dislikes Scott, but is willing to put that aside in order to be dominated. Why wouldn't he just find someone else who doesn't make his skin crawl?

Frank8787Frank8787over 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Bienclar

Hi, thanks for reading and your feedback. The answer to your question is basically that the character is based on me and a relationship I had. I was 21 and didn’t always make wise choices. The character is new to any kind of gay relationship and is fairly immature. Beyond that, the character is intensely turned on by the idea of submitting and on some level wants to be pushed out of his comfort zone. At the same time, he does feel some resentment towards the dominant character for doing this. It’s complicated lol! I can say this w some authority as I was that character, w some creative liberties taken. I have another story waiting to be published, but after that I’ll try to get into John’s head a bit more and make these conflicting emotions a little clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bienclar reply

being dominated and degraded by somebody you don't like is the worst thing that can happen to you. but it's also something that will turn you on so much that you go back for it time after time. ask any "straight man" why he got down on his hands and knees for a couple of fat ugly old men to spit roast him, and the answer is always the same.

"I don't know, I just couldn't tell them to stop". ask them why they always shoot a bigger load than they do with their wife or girlfriend and the answer is the same. "I just couldn't stop myself from cumming".

addiction to humiliation, degradation, and shame is common with men who are really submissive sissy sluts inside. when it starts, you just learn to accept what you are.

and you just wait for the night when they turn up at your house and use you in front of your wife. or use your wife and make you lick her clean as they use your little boypussy!

if you're lucky, she won't leave you, she'll just let you wear her old lace panties when they turn up for a session. the rest of the time you get to sleep in the spare room!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous