The Boyfriend Experience Pt. 04

Story Info
Straight jock continues his journey of sexual submission.
1.2k words
4.48
18.1k
22

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott finished coating John's muscular ass with lube, finished coating his own impressive cock as well, and gently pushed himself into the straight jock on all fours before him. The straight jock that only a few short months ago came to him with almost no experience with men, and none whatsoever serving men. He took a great deal of pride knowing that he had turned this beefy, hyper masculine jock into his own private whore. So much pride that he has invited a few friends and former lovers over to watch him take what was his.

John was still rock hard and Scott knew the longer he could keep his jock from cumming, the more he could get him worked up and desperate to please.

John moaned softly when Scott's mushroom head entered him and moaned again as Scott found his rhythm and began softly fucking him. This was only the second time he'd let Scott fuck him, and already he was more comfortable with it than he had been the previous time. It still hurt somewhat, but he was a big guy and figured he could take it. No damage done.

Scott took hold of John's hips and began pumping, guiding John's jock ass back onto his thrusts. John moaned again with pleasure. On the other side of the darkened living room, Scott's friends were watching with great interest. Their pants off and dicks out, John turned his head and briefly made eye contact with the younger guy. He was slowly stroking his dick as he smiled at John. John decided he didn't much care what they thought of him, and what they saw. John wanted to feel like a slut. He wanted to give up control in bed and cede all decision making to a dominant man, and Scott had offered just that. On previous nights, John would set limits to himself and enforce them when Scott took things too far, or made him feel too bad about himself. Tonight however, John would allow Scott to take him wherever he wanted to. The addition of the audience was unexpected but John didn't try to deny how sexy if made him feel, being used in front of these men, being wanted by them, lusted after by them. It made him feel incredible.

John could feel Scott's low hanging balls slapping up against his ass. Scott slapped John's ass hard twice in succession and again John moaned in delight. Scott's pace was still fairly slow and John knew he wasn't close to cumming yet.

"Do you like daddy's big dick in your ass, bitch?" Scott asked as he continued to thrust hard into John's tight, near virgin hole.

"Yes, daddy!"

Scott was clearly pleased by the enthusiastic response. John wasn't just humoring his gay dom.

"Tell me friends what you love." Scott demanded.

"I love daddy's big dick in my straight ass."

"Hmmm, good boy, baby." Scott said as he slapped John's ass once again.

"And dl you want daddy to cum in your ass, baby?"

John didn't allow Scott to do this their only other time trying this, but he found he no longer cared.

"Yes, daddy."

"Yes what, baby?"

"I want you to cum in my ass, daddy."

"Beg me, bitch." Scott's pace had quickened and was now more aggressively pulling John's hips back onto his thrusting dick.

"Please cum in my ass, daddy."

"Louder, Bitch!" Another stinging also landed on John's backside. "Let then hear you."

"Please cum in my ass, daddy!" John screamed.

"That means I own you forever, bitch." Scott reached over and grabbed a fistful of John's hair, releasing his grip on John's hips. Without needing to be told to do so, John continued back his ass up to Scott's cock.

"Is that what you want, baby? You want to be my bitch forever?"

"Yes, daddy! Please"

"Please, what?"

"Please cum in me and own me forever."

"Good boy."

Scott looked over at his friends, who were stroking their cocks with eyes fixed on John. "I don't know, guys. What do you think his friends would think if they knew their jock buddy loved getting fucked by a gay dom?"

Unbeknownst to John, Scott had motioned to his friend, one of the older men who was now fully nude and fully erect, to take a position in front of John. Scott knew this was going well, but he was uncertain whether or not he had worked up his straight slut enough to take this particular plunge. Ultimately, it didn't matter. If John balked at this request, he was still going to cum in the ass of a straight, masculine bitch. He was playing with house money.

John looked up and saw this man standing before him. His dick was at John's eye level. Scott spoke before John could react. "I want you to show daddy what an obedient boy you are. Take his cock in your mouth for me."

Before John could answer, the older man had grabbed the back of John's head guided it towards his hard cock. At this point, John was enjoying being used to much to resist. He willingly opened his mouth and allowed the dick to enter his mouth. John tasted the man's precum and began sucking this complete stranger. With John's mouth occupied, Scott had brought both of his hand back to John's hips. He grabbed them tightly and began thrusting harder, approaching climax.

John tried his best to please this older man, this complete stranger who had his dick in his mouth. The man was controlling John's pace by grabbing his ears and guiding his head back and forth. The man had been edging himself since John had disrobed and was ready to cum within less than a minute of John blowing him.

The man moaned loudly and said quietly "I'm going to cum, Scott."

"Cum right in his jock mouth." Scott replied.

The older man's grip tightened and he exploded in John's mouth. John felt the cum hit the back of his throat and he concentrated on swallowing as his mouth filled with semen. The man tenderly stroked John's cheek and looked down at him.

"Great job, honey. The older man said tenderly as he removed his dick from John's mouth.

That small moment of kindness and mutual respect was interrupted as Scott was approaching orgasm. He violently pushed John's head down into the cushions and readjusted John's muscular ass.

"Arch your back for me, you dumb bitch!" Scott screamed at John. "I'm almost there."

"Tell then I'm going to own you forever once I cum in you! Don't stop saying it until I'm done." Scott said with breathless intensity.

"I want you to cum in me and own me forever, Daddy! John yelled, not entirely sure of this heat of the moment dirty talk, or if he and Scott actually meant it

Scott slapped John's ass. "Again!"

"Please cum In me and own me forever!"

"Fuck yeah!" Scott exclaimed, with one final thrust his dick erupted and filled John with his seed. John took it willingly, as Scott's thrusting slowed. Several more tired and weaker thrusts, followed by Scott taking himself out of John. John could feel cum leaking out of him and trickling down his leg. He was too dazed and horny to feel used or degraded, like last time. John's big uncut dick was still rock hard and aching.

John got off of his hands and knees and sat on the couch. The older man had returned to the other side of the room, while Scott sat beside him. He leaned over and kissed John on the neck.

"Such a good boy, baby. You're my property forever now."