The Boyfriend Experience Pt. 03

Story Info
John has a new experience when Scott’s guests arrive.
1.5k words
4.43
13.8k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank8787
Frank8787
54 Followers

The car pulled into Scott's driveway and the two men walked into the empty home, Scott's hand around John's waist. This was uncharted territory for both of them, as Scott was not typically this handsy or affectionate with John. But this was his birthday gift and he wanted to take advantage of the situation as much as possible, delighting in making his masculine, straight sub uncomfortable. Both of them understood on some level, Scott more so than John, that John wanted to be pushed out of his comfort zone. Part of him wanted to be humiliated, that much was obvious. Why else would he keep coming back? It took Scott five visits and multiple text conversations until his college sub would allow himself to be kissed. He knew John still did not like it, but he'd eventually stopped fighting him on it and acquiesced. He loved knowing that a large part of his straight jock loathed having a man's tongue in his mouth, but that he did it anyway to please him.

"So." Said Scott. "Regarding our conversation about the live-streaming?"

"What about it?"

Last month, Scott had pushed for John to suck his dick on camera while streaming, or a recording to upload on a porn site. Scott assured his straight jock that he'd be wearing a mask and it was no big deal. John balked and unlike with the kissing issue, did not give in. Scott later issued a counteroffer: going down on Scott with one or a small handful people in the room, no video. John didn't say no, but they hadn't discussed it in over two weeks.

"Well, I found a few volunteers to come watch you perform."

"...okay, who are they?

"Just friends of mine, gay men that I thought would enjoy the show. Two of them are a couple actually, and one single guy. They aren't going to participate at all, of course."

That was a hard limit for John. He trusted Scott well enough after having exchanged numerous emails and texts prior to their encounter. Scott, who had no interest in sharing his straight jock slut, did not object.

"Ok, I'm fine with trying that."

"Good, I'll shoot them a text then. I thought we could try it for my birthday."

"Now?!" Exclaimed John.

"Sure, why not? They're just going to watch babe, and I know you like showing off that tight body and big dick of yours."

In truth, John was a bit burly and, while muscular, not exactly "tight." But he appreciated the compliments. He knew he was well endowed and was self aware enough to know that he liked being nude in front of other men. He liked being objectified and and being treated as a sex object.

Scott grabbed his phone and within an hour the three guests had arrived.

John sat in the large living room and listened to Scott and his guests exchange greetings in the hallway. When the group entered the living room, John looked up from his chair and saw two men standing next to each other, both where white, had graying hair and looked to be in their early 50s. He assumed they were the couple. Another man walked just behind Scott, he was younger, looked to be mid 30s, with a goatee. He relaxed somewhat when he realized he had never met or seen any of them before, something he hadn't considered until he heard the doorbell ring.

John looked at them awkwardly, not sure how he should react or how to proceed

"Fellas, this is John. John's been doing some exploring with me over the past few months." Scott motioned first the group to sit down on the leather chairs across from the couch John was sitting on. He dimmed the lights in the room.

"Stand up for me, John." Said Scott. John did as instructed and guided the jock to the center of the room, facing the couch. Scott took a seat and John was left standing in the center of the room, facing Scott.

"Take off your clothes for me, John."

John removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. His dress pants fell to the ground. He paused a moment, then slipped out of box boxer briefs. He was fully nude and felt some anxiousness, if strangely less than what he experienced at the restaurant. He stood silently and waited for his next command.

"Turn around and say hi to my friends."

John turned and exposed his naked body to the three strangers. "Hello." John said meekly.

"Hey there." Said the younger one, smiling. "Looking good, son." Said one of the older men. He could feel their eyes on him and it made him nervous and excited. His low hanging balls and thick uncut dick were on display. He could feel himself getting hard.

"Getting a little excited, aren't we?" One of the older guys asked.

Scott spoke before John could respond.

"Tell my friends how we met, John."

"We met online, Sir."

"Right, tell them what your posting said though, baby."

"...I wrote about wanting to explore with an olde guy."

"Explore what?"

"Umm, my sexuality, Sir."

"And you said you were tired of dominating coeds, right bitch? You wanted a masculine gay guy to show you how much fun it would be to submit, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And now what do we do every week?"

"I come over and suck your dick, Sir."

"Is that all you do?"

"No Sir...I swallow you cum, and make out with you, and let you cum on my face." John was fully erect at this point, his dark purple mushroom-head slipping out of his foreskin.

"And what else? I believe I fucked your brains out as well."

John blushed. "Yes, Sir."

Two of the men were grinning and the other appeared mesmerized by John's dick.

"And sometimes you spank me, Sir."

"And how do you like having my big dick in your straight mouth?"

"I like it, Sir?"

"Of course you do, bitch. But I think you more than like it. Now I want you to show off for my friends. Turn around and face them, show them your big sexy muscles."

John turned to face them. He was fully erect and found that his hands and been drifting towards his genitals without being aware of it. He'd never done this, never modeled for anyone, and Scott's directions were somewhat vague. He started flexing his biceps and hoped this is what Scott had in mind. John showed off his impressive pecs, flexing and touching them with both hands. He brought their attention to his hugely powerful legs, rubbing his muscular quads and calves. He did this without paying much attention to the men staring at him. It felt good simply knowing they were there. That they approved and lusted over him. John felt sexy and powerful and objectified all at the same time.

One of the older men had been rubbing his crotch, John had noticed. He began lowering his jeans and shortly after, the others had followed suit. In less than a minute their dicks were out and they began stroking themselves as John continued to flex his muscles and touch himself for their enjoyment.

"Good boy, John." Said Scott. "Come over and sit next to me on the couch."

John took a seat next to Scott, whose pants and underwear were around his ankles. Instead of being guided down to Scott's cock, John's head was brought to Scott's lips. Unlike on previous nights, when John more or less Scott take the active role and allowed his tongue to invade his straight jock mouth, John actually stuck his tongue in his lover's mouth. John kissed him as passionately as he'd ever kissed any girl. This did not go unnoticed by Scott.

"Mmmm, look how much my straight jock loves my tongue in his mouth." Scott brought his hands to John's enormous pecs and rubbed them briefly before playfully squeezing both nipples. He reached over and cupped John's low hanging balls and caressed them.

He whispered sensually in John's ear. "Are you ready to bend over for me, baby?"

They had only done this once before, with mixed results. John found the experience somewhat painful and fairly degrading. After years of fucking girls, pulling their hair, slapping their ass as he fucked them, he was now on the receiving end. It was a blow to his pride and dignity, but he could admit to himself that it made him feel sexy, being used like that.

But tonight he had no such reservations, not anymore. He was lost in lust, as Scott began stroking John's hard cock.

"Yess."

"Yes, what?

"Yes, Sir."

Yes Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir I'm ready to bend over for you."

"Tell them too, bitch." Scott motioned to the three men across the room, all of them stroking their exposed dicks.

Scott immediately sensed John's confusion and whispered into his ear. "Tell then you're ready to bend over and be daddy's backdoor bitch." Scott started to jerk John's thick uncut dick faster now.

John looked towards them men. "I'm ready to bend over and be daddy's backdoor bitch."

"Louder, baby." Said Scott.

John raised his voice. "I'm ready to bend over and be daddy's backdoor bitch!"

"Good boy. Now get on all fours for daddy. Said Scott, gesturing towards the couch. John did as instructed.


Frank8787
Frank8787
54 Followers