The Boyfriend Pt. 06

Story Info
Blake does a show where she has to keep quiet.
3k words
4.64
6.3k
3

Part 6 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VI: He Didn't Want to Stop

Blake

Blake took a deep breath and tried to smile as more viewers started flooding into her room. She'd started her show about fifteen minutes earlier, but she was glad it had taken a bit longer than usual to get going since she didn't have most of her usual equipment. She'd brought her good camera and some earbuds to use instead of a mic so she would have to be too loud, and so her computer wouldn't be too loud. She had a playlist going in the background, but that was soft, too.

"Alright, dudes," she said once her room reached two hundred and fifty viewers--not as many as she would have on an awesome night, but she'd seen a few of her regular, high-tippers come into the chat.

"Things are gonna be a little risky tonight, since I'm home for the holidays and the walls are a bit thinner than I'm used to."

A few tokens and little batches flooded in, making the vibe between her legs pulse. Blake grinned at that, and the few comments about needing to tip enough to make her scream, but had to hold back a frown as she realized she just wasn't into things tonight as much as she usually was. That happened every now and then--no one liked their job all the time, not even when you were an exhibitionist like she was--but this time felt a bit different.

Is it because I haven't talked to Liam in a while?

She'd talked with him the full ride home--a first for her, since she was sometimes too paranoid to even listen to an audiobook while driving--but he'd said he was hanging out with Tasha and Kiki tonight, so he probably wouldn't be answering his phone too much. Blake appreciated him telling her who he was hanging out with instead of just saying "friends," even as she was jealous of the other two for getting to spend time with him when she had to wait almost a month before she could see him again.

Or it could be that I just saw my dad for the first time in months, and he's still in prison, and I'm at my grandparents'.

Blake had thought of going to her mom's and making her show a bit earlier, since she was in a different time zone than usual, but she hadn't been able to do it. As mortified as she would be if her grandparents heard any of her sex noises, she couldn't face that empty house again. Not yet.

Taking a deep breath, Blake smiled at the camera and rose up on her knees to wiggle her ass at the camera. She was still clothed at this point, wearing a thin white T-shirt that was a favorite of both her and her viewers, and bright blue lacy panties that matched her hair. And knee-high blue socks. It was still a little chilly here. She'd felt a little weird when choosing the panties tonight--a part of her wanted to save them just for Liam because she knew he would like them--but that was silly. Blue was her color, and she looked damn good in it, so she would wear it to show off to her viewers.

Tiny tips flooded in, making the vibrator in her pussy pulse, sending shivers through her.

"Fuck, you guys are already ahead of me."

She turned back around and set the goals on her room.

"Two thousand to get my panties off, one thousand for the top. Let's see if you guys like my titties or my ass better. And the socks are staying on. Too cold to be completely naked."

Bigger tips started rolling in, making dings on Blake's earbud, and as her pussy clenched around the toy, she tried not to miss Liam and the way his eyes had burned with desire as he'd watched her from behind the camera.

* * *

Liam

Smiling as he yawned, Liam hung up his towel and stepped into the shower. It was late--he and Tasha had stayed out till eleven just relaxing and talking at the beach, which was about a forty-five minute drive from his house--but he needed to shower after all the smoke and sand. He skin felt a little weird from the damp, salty air, too.

He turned on the spray, testing it with his hands a few times before stepping under it, then sighed, smiling and closing his eyes as he let the warm heat wash over him.

Tonight had been great. He'd liked it when he and Tasha had hung out over the summer, and though he'd planned on hanging out with her and Kiki, Liam had enjoyed the one-on-one time with his friend. Especially when they could relax by the ocean instead of stuffed onto a dorm-sized bed.

It had made him miss Blake, though.

A few times when he and Tasha had cuddled up a bit against the wind, he'd wished it was Blake snuggled against him. He missed running his hands through her hair, being able to kiss her or just see her smile whenever he wanted.

Fuck, Tasha might be right. It hasn't even been two full days and I already miss her way worse than I ever missed Marie.

The few days before this might have had something to do with that, though. They'd had no obligations, nothing to sneak around or work around except for one of Blake's shows--they'd just been able to relax.

It has been perfect.

Liam blinked as he realized what reminiscing was doing to his body, and sighed as an ache grew between his legs.

Taking a deep breath, he grabbed the shampoo and tried to distract himself from thoughts of his amazing girlfriend.

* * *

Blake

By the time Blake's viewers got her undressed down to her blue knee-highs, she was fucking horny. She also missed Liam.

She'd teased herself as the tips rolled in, showing her viewers just enough to get them interested, yet not enough that they wouldn't feel like they wouldn't miss anything if they didn't tip enough. Blake had practiced it so many times that it should have been easy. Sometimes, she almost felt like she would fall into a trance while doing it if not for the need to interact with her viewers.

Tonight was not so easy.

Blake had gone from having sex almost constantly for three days with her boyfriend that she loved, to being by herself with only toys to sustain her.

And she had to be quiet.

That was the hardest part.

"Alright, dudes! You have me as naked as I'm gonna get tonight, so now you need to decide how you want me. Am I fucking Lt. Dan? Teasing myself with my fingers, or using a vibrator?"

Blake smirked as the chats came in while she set up the goals in her room, making sure her tits were in clear view of the camera.

It wasn't too cold in her grandparents' house, but there was enough of a chill to make her nipples nice and hard.

And no fucking Liam to suck on them. Stupid nipples.

Blake had to take a deep breath to keep her voice down once the goal was up and the tips started rolling in.

"Ah! Thank you, guys! Remember to put the option you want with your tip: vibe, fingers, or cock. Once you hit twelve-thousand, the category with the highest tips wins! In the mean time, I'm going to get comfy and warm myself up."

As she leaned back against her pillows, Blake spread her legs, giving the camera a nice view of her bare pussy.

She bit her lip looking at it, wishing she'd gotten some oil to make her skin a bit more shiny.

I can always pick up some at the store.

Even as she started touching herself, running her fingers over her tits and thighs, almost touching her nipples and lower lips, but not quite, Blake gasped as a shiver ran through her.

She giggled at the camera, biting her lip, "Okay, one of you dudes has to try and invent a sexy blanket or down jacket so that I can show off for you and be all nice and cozy. Trust me, it'll make me even more relaxed and horny. Definitely worth it."

As the tips continued to roll in, Blake kept touching herself.

She was already so worked up, however, that even the teasing touches felt better than usual. Her skin was extra-sensitive, erogenous zones begging for touch, and the rest of her maginfying every sensation. She had to bite her lip a few times to keep a moan from slipping out.

Fuck, I wish Liam was here.

* * *

Liam

As much as Liam tried not to think about Blake, it was a losing battle.

The last three days before break had been filled with near-constant sex, cuddling, and Blake. Liam didn't think he'd ever felt closer to, or more energized by someone, even the few times Marie had spent almost the entire day fucking him after having a threesome or foursome with him the night before.

Part of those three days had been showering, and at the moment, Liam felt like he was missing out on something.

He'd gotten all the sand out of his hair and off his forearms and feet and hips, and the water was still nice and hot, but he was alone in the shower. No Blake.

He missed being able to kiss her and run his hands over her slick, soapy body. He missed the noises she made as he soaped her up, massaging her scalp with shampoo or her muscles as he rubbed the body wash into her smooth skin.

Strangely, what he missed most of all was the feeling of her hands on him. Specifically when she would soap up his hips and his cock, being gentle with his balls, then running her slick, soapy fingers up and down his cock. It hadn't really even been sexual most of the time. It had just felt...really good.

Usually, she'd moved to his ass or underneath his balls, after, though.

That had always been sexual.

Thinking of that made Liam's own soapy hands wander down toward his hips, his fingers gently tracing over his hardening cock as he remembered what Blake had said about his ass.

It had felt amazing when she'd eaten his ass, kissing and licking him. He didn't think he would be able to cum from that, but when she'd started stroking his cock while spreading his cheeks and licking between them, everything had gone into overdrive.

She wants me to get more comfortable with that. So she can...finger me.

And then fuck him.

That didn't freak Liam out as much as it once would have. Or even as much as it had when Blake had suggested it. He'd been curious enough a few times to look into it, and he know it objectively felt better for men than it did for women to have something in their ass, since women didn't have a prostate.

And Blake eating me out did feel pretty great.

It had made him feel desired more than anything else. Even more than when she took him down her throat, the few times Blake had ate Liam's ass had made him feel like she was just doing it to make him feel good, which--aside from being insanely hot--had made him feel all warm inside.

Blake wouldn't want to do that if she didn't think it would feel good for me, right?

That was the only explanation. Liam had to keep reminding himself of that. Blake liked anal. He'd known that from watching her shows before she'd ever told him. So she wouldn't withhold that from him unless it was for his benefit.

Taking a toy like one of the ones she used was a little intimidating, but just a finger...

Slowly, Liam traced a slick middle finger down between his legs.

Shivers ran up his spine as he found his lower entrance, and when he pressed just a bit, he gasped.

It felt...

Good.

* * *

Blake

Blake was about two-thirds of the way to her goal when her heart nearly leapt into her throat. The sound of footsteps in the hall made her freeze, and only the little dings of messages and tips in her earbud reminded her to unclench and start touching herself again.

Her movements were almost entirely robotic at first as she tracked either her grandma or grandpa walking down the hall into the bathroom, then closing the door and turning on the fan.

Blake relaxed just a bit and was able to start enjoying the touches again, though that wasn't too hard to begin with. She was so worked up right now, Liam could probably just slap her pussy and she would be halfway to orgasm.

Mmm. Fuck, yes.

Blake's eyes shot open when she saw a few of the chats and realized she'd said vocalized that thought.

Fuck. Nope. Can't let myself slip like that.

Blake didn't think her grandparents would be too judgmental if she told them that she cammed, but finding out because they overheard one of her sex noises would be a completely different story. She definitely wouldn't be able to look either of them in the eye again for a while.

When her chatroom hit the goal, Blake eeped, then clamped her jaw shut, almost afraid to say anything aloud for fear that whoever was using the bathroom right now would choose that moment to turn off the fan and come out into the hall again.

She muscled through it and grinned at her room as one of her mods tallied up the results for her.

"Awesome, dudes. Looks like Lt. Dan is getting lucky tonight."

Blake has been hoping for her fingers, since she'd be able to control herself a bit more that way and keep things from getting too loud, but riding Lt. Dan could work, too. She wouldn't have to worry about thumping too much since the room was on the first floor, and riding Lt. Dan would give her a chance at some physical exertion--something she hadn't really had much of a chance for yet since getting off the plane. Almost everything she'd done so far since getting home had been draining, leaving her too tired to do much of her normal routine.

Hopefully this is just draining the other way and puts me right to sleep so I can wake up early tomorrow and get back into my routine.

Once Lt. Dan was set up in front of the camera, cock pointed away so that the curve would feel nice either way she rode it and all her viewers would have a great front-row view, Blake took a little lube and rubbed it over Lt. Dan's shaft. She wouldn't be blowing him tonight, just fucking him.

"Alright, dudes," she said, straddling the little fake torso and its disproportionately big cock, "I'm gonna start out riding the lieutenant here nice and slow so he doesn't cum too quick and leave me unsatisfied. If you want me to really start riding him, you're gonna have to hit the next goal."

Blake knew her mods would set up something nice, and just focused on getting in an aesthetically pleasing position that was relatively comfortable. She knelt over the cock with her legs spread, then took hold of it in one hand and slowly lowered her hips.

"Fuck me," Blake breathed as it pierced her lower lips, spreading her just short of the point of feeling stretched out.

The initial penetration sent waves of pleasure through her, yet at the same time reminded her of Liam's cock. How his thick length would stretch her out every time they fucked. How good it had felt when he'd finally let go and just fucked her, letting his balls slap against her clit and his hips bruise her ass.

As Blake raised her hips back up and was about to drop them again, she heard the bathroom fan shut off.

Tensing--which nearly made her moan as her inner walls contracted around Lt. Dan's cock--Blake clenched her jaw shut as she let her weight fall all the way back down onto the dildo. Once the footsteps stopped down the hall and the door shut. Blake let out a deep sigh and smiled at the camera as she raised her hips again and started to fall into a rhythm.

"Alright, dudes. Sit back and enjoy watching the ride."

* * *

Liam

Heart pounding, Liam pressed just a bit harder and moved his finger back and forth. He gasped again at the little waves of pleasure that radiated out from his ass.

It wasn't the same as Blake eating him out--nothing alone was the same as being with Blake--but it felt almost as good.

Liam was about to go a little deeper, when he stopped drawing his finger back.

His soap was perfumed, and that probably wouldn't feel too great inside his ass.

I don't have any lube, though.

And he didn't want to stop.

His cock was hard, now, and he knew it would be a while before he was able to sleep and get these thoughts to stop swirling around his head even if his cock went down.

Maybe I can just do this. And not go any farther. Not yet, at least.

Standing slightly hunched like he was now wasn't the best position, though.

Looking around the shower for a moment, Liam steadied himself against the wall and lowered himself to the ground. He had to shift around a bit, and splash a little water from the spray on the wall at his back, but soon found a position where he could lean back with his legs spread and easily access what was between them, and still get enough spray from the shower to stay nice and warm.

Closing his eyes, Liam leaned his head back, took his cock in one hand, and pressed lightly against his puckered hole with the fingers of his other hand, then started moving the fingers in small, firm circles as he stroked his cock.

A/N: Liam's finally getting a bit more adventurous! Are you excited to see where this goes? I know I am!