The Boyfriend Pt. 07

Story Info
Blake tries her hardest to stay quiet.
1.7k words
4.71
5.2k
3

Part 7 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VII: If That's What She Wants...

Blake and Liam

Blake

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Never doing this here again.

It took all of Blake's will power not to moan and scream as she rode Lt. Dan like she'd ridden Liam just a few nights ago.

Fuck, has it really only been two days since I last saw him? It feels like fucking forever.

It wasn't even Christmas Eve yet.

As she fucked herself closer to another orgasm--her third, maybe fourth of the night?--

Blake clenched her jaw, breathing heavy through her nose. Her heart was pounding, blood roaring in her ears, pussy sore and sensitive in the best way. Every gasp and hiss that escaped her lips was like a dropped pencil in a silent lecture hall. And every time she tensed, it just made her gasp again as her walls clenched around Lt. Dan's long, fake cock.

The little dings, jingling waterfalls, and fireworks sounding through her earbud egged Blake on, which she sorely needed tonight.

She'd been specifically not trying to think of fucking Liam this whole time. While that was difficult, thinking of him and not making noise would have been even harder.

I never want to be quiet with him. Unless his hand is over my mouth or his fingers are around my throat, at least.

The thought made Blake moan, eyes going wide even as the rush of sexual energy gave her a second wind.

She tried to put the thought of Liam back in the box, but he kept pushing his way out and gazing at her with those stupid beautiful blue eyes of his.

Stupid Liam being in another fucking state.

It just wasn't fair that she had to go almost an entire month without him.

Lowering herself down on her elbow, Blake covered her mouth with her own hand, and even more dings came through.

Before fucking Lt. Dan, she'd repositioned him so that her viewers had both a good view of her face, and of Lt. Dan's cock sliding in and out of her slick lower lips. She'd also told them that she wouldn't be as loud as usual, because she had neighbors she didn't want overhearing.

So, of course, they tried to break her, tipping higher and egging her on to fuck Lt. Dan even harder. Blake was very glad she hadn't tried her vibrator that connected to tips in tonight.

That would have been a fucking disaster.

Blake was cleaning up tonight, though, so she might have to try it soon.

I might need to put a gag in if I'm going to do that here.

The thought made her even wetter, drawing her impending orgasm even closer.

Blake had been so close for so long, though. Not being able to be loud, and just fucking Lt. Dan could usually only give her two or three orgasms before she got tired or oversensitive. The only thing that had pushed her beyond that so far tonight, was the weird combination of her voyeurism and near-crippling fear of being caught by her grandparents. She'd already told her viewers she would be done after this orgasm, as her lips were already a little sore, but actually getting there had stretched on and on for so long her thighs were starting to burn from the effort.

Fuck it. I just want to cum.

Taking her hand away from her mouth to give herself a bit of extra leverage, Blake let herself imagine Liam beneath her. His cock was in her pussy. His abs and chest flexed beneath her hands. They had to stay quiet to keep Marie from finding out, so Liam had gagged her. Not just a ball gag, either. He'd found a dildo-gag somewhere and had throat-fucked her to warm her up, cumming down her throat before shoving the dildo gag into her mouth and fastening it tight. He'd somehow still been hard, and had fucked her from behind for a bit, bruising her ass with the force of his thrusts before getting on the bed and telling her to ride him.

Fuck, yes. Just need to make him explode inside me.

That was why it was taking so long. She didn't want to cum until he did, and he was still recovering after just having emptied himself down her throat.

Blake closed her eyes, working her hips even harder, trying to coax Liam's cum from his thick, hard cock. She could almost taste him...

Fuck!

Blake's world exploded. She clamped her jaw shut to keep from screaming Liam's name, but her throat still rumbled something incomprehensible as she collapsed, driving the cock all the way to the base inside her.

Fuuuck.

Blake's pussy convulsed around the cock as she gripped at the sheets, squeezing it, milking it.

Only no cum came shooting out to fill her and coat her insides. She only got half of her hard-earned reward.

It made Blake frown for a moment, but she could barely hold the expression for a few seconds before she found herself gasping again, barely keeping back her moans.

When she finally calmed down a bit, the pleasure subsiding, though a pink fog had filled her head and hadn't left, Blake looked to the camera and gave her viewers a lazy grin.

"I think that's it for tonight, dudes," she said, voice thick as she wiggled her ass on Lt. Dan's cock and gasped at how sensitive she was.

"Fuck," she breathed, "You guys really put me through the ringer tonight."

That wasn't it, of course.

Blake had to say good bye to her regulars and did a few quick privates where Blake spread her sore, puffy pussy for them and the viewers told her just how hot she was and how they would make her cum even more if they were ever lucky enough to meet her.

Blake smiled through all of it, making the right noises--though quieter than usual--and when she finally closed her laptop, collapsed backward onto her bed and closed her eyes.

Sleep didn't come for her immediately, though, and she wasn't ready for it.

I miss him.

Blake had planned on playing with herself and fantasizing about Liam afterward, but now she was way too sensitive for that.

Too tired, too.

Instead, she texted him. Just five words.

"I miss you, a lot."

She smiled, feeling a bit better after sending it.

When her phone buzzed, lighting up with a banner message from Liam barely a minute later, Blake felt a wide grin split her face, and she hugged her phone to her chest before closing her eyes.

"I miss you, too."

* * *

Liam

Liam was close now. He'd been close for a while.

He was also glad everyone else was asleep, as though the water was still hot, he'd been in the shower far longer than usual.

But he didn't want to stop.

His cock was so hard, it hurt. He needed to cum so desperately, yet at the same time, he wanted to draw out his orgasm as long as possible, because in his mind, it wasn't him doing any of this.

It was Blake.

She was kneeling over him, radiant blue hair pulled back in a messy, wet bun, a few strands sticking to her pale face. She was beautiful.

Blake was the one stroking his cock, varying her speed to bring him closer and closer to his orgasm only to back off and bring him back down, smirking as she did so.

She was the one with her soapy fingers against his asshole, making firm circles that felt so incredible, sending deep waves of pleasure through him that made him feel like he could explode at any moment. And every now and then, she would slow those fingers as she pressed down on the center of his ring of muscles just a bit harder, not penetrating, but teasing that she might, driving him crazy.

Blake was in control, and Liam loved it.

She teased him for what seemed like hours in the steam-filled shower, the spray and the thick air keeping them nice and warm. Until finally, she stroked faster and faster, but didn't let up.

Liam exploded, breathing in deep, heaving gasps as his cock pulsed, shooting out thick blasts of cum. Each pulse made his head fog, made his legs quiver.

Somewhere in that fog, Liam realized he hadn't masturbated in a while, and hadn't cum since before he'd gotten on his flight home, and it showed in how much came out, and how much the experience took out of him.

The vision of Blake kneeling over him as he came lasted just long enough for her to smirk and meet his eyes, for him to see the hunger there.

Then his eyes fluttered open, and she was gone, and he was a shuddering, panting, sticky mess.

Liam didn't clean himself up immediately. His legs wouldn't stop shaking long enough for him to get up.

When his heart finally stopped pounding, he took a few deep breaths, using the shower walls to steady himself, and pushed himself to his feet.

He still felt a little wobbly, but stable enough to push himself up.

As Liam cleaned himself, using a bit more soap just to make it easier, he couldn't stop thinking about how amazing touching himself like that had been. How amazing the thought of Blake being in control like that was.

If that's what she wants...

It was definitely something he could give to her.

When Liam stepped out of the shower and dried himself all the way off, he noticed a message on his phone, and smiled when he saw who it was from.

"I miss you, a lot."

Liam took a deep breath, clutching his phone a bit tighter.

How am I going to go almost a whole month without her?

He sighed, then took his phone and hung up his towel before going back to bed. Once he was under the covers, he texted Blake back. He wanted to tell her about what he'd just done, and how he just wanted to be in bed with her, snuggling, talking or even just holding her hand. That could wait for later, though.

"I miss you, too."

A/N: Hehehe. I know some of you have been waiting for that for a while now. I hope you're enjoying this, even though they're long distance.