The Boyfriend Pt. 09

Story Info
Liam calms Tasha down.
1k words
4.68
2.4k
2

Part 9 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IX: What if I Fuck it Up?

Liam

Liam hadn't even set down his phone yet when it buzzed again. He frowned, trying to think of what Blake might be texting, since neither of them had wanted to hang up. Then he saw Tasha's name, and opened it up.

"Hey, I know it's Christmas Eve, but any chance you could meet up for a bit? Please"

Liam frowned, then texted back as he went to get his keys, "Hey, Kono'Auntie! I'm heading out for a bit. Anything you need me to pick up while I'm out?"

"When and where?"

About twenty minutes later, Liam sat with Tasha in a park about halfway between their houses. Forty minutes--depending on traffic--wasn't too far to drive, but since Tasha had wanted to meet soon and just for a little while, they'd agreed to go somewhere between their houses.

"How do you know about this place?" She asked, scooching closer and folding her arms beneath her chest. She'd worn a sweater, since it was a bit colder out, but she was

Tasha, so it had a low neckline and didn't go down far enough to cover her belly-button. Her leggings and furry boots looked warm, at least.

"My dad and my grandpa used to take me hiking here when I was little. Kekoa and his parents and I still go through the trails every once in a while when I'm home."

Tasha smiled at that, but it looked a little strained.

"What's up, Tash?"

She bit her lip and took a deep breath, holding his gaze, then looked away and rested her elbows on her knees, chin sitting on her folded hands as she looked off toward the more occupied part of the park.

"I'm not really sure," she said, "I'm just feeling all...I don't know, emotional?"

Liam frowned, "Something up with your parents?"

Tasha shook her head, "No, everything's good with them. I just--they asked about school and I ended up telling them about Ryker, since I'd been on the phone with him earlier this morning, and I just got all weirdly emotional while I was telling them. I managed to hold it in, but--"

She cut off and looked back to him, biting her lip again, "What if I fuck this up? The last two times I told my parents about a guy, it--"

"Tash, it's not gonna be like that this time, okay? I know I haven't met Ryker yet, but if Matt's okay with him, I've gotta imagine he's at least somewhat of a decent guy."

Rolling her eyes, Tasha lightly punched his arm, "And my judgement doesn't count for anything?"

"Well, you were kind of implying you couldn't trust it, right?"

She stuck her tongue out at him.

Liam grinned, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Look, you and Ryker already had a few fights, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And from what I remember you telling me, you didn't really have fights with Derek or your ex from high school, right?"

"I mean, we argued sometimes, but nothing like what happened with Ryker."

"And look at how things turned out with Ryker so far."

Tasha smiled at that, "You're right."

"Usually."

Tasha punched him again, and he laughed.

"I think you just miss him, Tash," Liam said, "You guys were sleeping together like...all the time. Even more than me and Blake. And for a lot more of the semester. Suddenly just not having that person there, even if you can talk to them...it sucks."

Tasha gave him a sympathetic smile, "Speaking from experience?"

"I was on the phone with Blake just before I got your text."

"How are you guys doing?"

Liam smiled, "Good. I just miss her."

Tasha's smile broadened, "You two are really cute. I need to make sure I hang out with her next semester."

"I'd like that."

Then Tasha turned toward him a bit more, "I need to hang out with you and Kiki after Christmas, though. One time where we get her to spill whatever the fuck has been going on with her, and the next time, just hanging out. No talking about boys or girls or anything."

"Does that mean no teasing?"

"Can I tease Kiki?"

"I think I can agree to that."

Tasha grinned, then leaned in and hugged Liam tight before standing up.

"Thanks, Liam," she said as he stood with her, "I know it seems like it was a silly freak out, but I--"

"It wasn't a silly freak out. This is the first time you've had this happen and had to deal with the holidays and everything in an adult relationship."

"You're not freaking out."

Liam shrugged, blushing, "I might still be riding a bit of a high from my conversation with Blake, earlier."

Tasha smirked, "Was it dirty?"

Liam's cheeks grew even hotter, "Maybe."

Tasha giggled and grabbed Liam's arm, hugging it to her, "Oh, now you have to tell me."

Liam rolled his eyes and sighed, but smiled, "Ugh, fine. Can we do it while shopping, though? I promised Kono'Auntie I'd pick up some stuff at Trader Joe's. I'll drop you back off."

Tasha eyed him, "Only if I get to taste some of your cooking after all the holiday craziness is over. I've been told I'm missing out."

Liam grinned, "Would you want to come over? You can meet Kekoa and his parents."

Tasha's eyes went wide and she dropped his arm.

"What?"

"You're supposed to be helping me not freak out."

"Why are you freaking out?"

"Because you just said you want me to meet Kekoa's parents, who are basically your parents!"

"And?"

"And you're my friend and I like hanging out with you, so I want your family to like me, too, you dweeb."

Liam grinned and put his arm around Tasha, turning them toward his car, "They'll love you."

"They won't say anything or give me looks if I dress like I normally do?"

"If it's freezing and you show up in a crop top and shorts they'll ask why I make friends with crazy people. But no, they don't care about that kind of thing."

Tasha eyed him for a moment, then smiled, leaning into him, "Then I can't wait."

She slung and arm around his waist and leaned in close, "Now tell me about your dirty call with Blake."

Liam's cheeks caught on fire, and Tasha laughed.

A/N: Do you think Blake has anything to worry about? Or are they just good friends?