The Boyfriend Pt. 08

Story Info
Blake cums on a call with Liam.
1.6k words
4.79
5.5k
4

Part 8 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIII: Coconut Oil

Blake

Blake had just loaded all the groceries into her grandma's car--she didn't want to drive her mom's; not yet, at least--and turned on the engine when her phone buzzed.

She smiled when she saw Liam's face on the lockscreen.

"Hey! One sec, I'm putting you on speaker since this car is a little older and doesn't have bluetooth and I don't have my headphones."

"No problem. You're alone, though right?"

Blake arched an eyebrow, "If I wasn't, that's a super suspicious way to ask."

"Oh, right."

Blake just grinned. It was fucking cold out, and the car hadn't warmed up yet, but hearing Liam's voice and hearing him be a dork made her warm.

"So, what's up?"

Liam took a deep breath on the other end of the line, and Blake frowned.

"Liam? Is everything okay?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Um, it's just...kind of embarrassing."

Blake grinned, "Oh, now you have to tell me."

"Ugh, I should never give you context for things."

Blake cackled, "Just spit it out, Blondie."

Liam hesitated.

"Liam?"

"Sorry, just...déjà vu."

"Oookay..."

Liam took another deep breath.

"So, I was thinking of you last night..."

Blake grinned, tummy fluttering, "Yeah? Wholesome things or dirty things?"

Liam cleared his throat, "Dirty things."

Blake cackled again, "Okay, go on."

"Well, I was thinking about what you wanted me to think about. About...my ass. And you...you know, fingering it?"

Blake's eyes went wide as she grew wet between her legs. Biting her lip, she glanced out the parking lot. It was the morning, but it was also Christmas Eve. Most stores that had even been open today were closing early. She wasn't the only person in the parking lot, but there were only a few.

And no one that looks like a cop or security guard.

Locking the doors, Blake scooted the seat back a bit and slipped her hand beneath the waistband of her leggings.

"Liam," she said, trying to keep the pleasure from her voice as she stroked her slick lower lips, "Did you finger yourself?"

"Kind of? Not really?"

Blake slipped a finger between her lips, taking a deep breath to mask her gasp as little sparks of pleasure bounced out from between her legs.

"You're gonna have to be more specific, Liam. It should be pretty definitive whether or not you finger yourself, though."

"Well, I--I didn't have lube or anything, and I was in the shower, so I just rubbed it a lot with some soap on my hands."

Blake bit her lip to muffle a moan, slipping another finger between her lips as she imagined Liam playing with his ass in the shower, "Yeah? And did you like it?"

Blake could hear the heat in her boyfriend's cheeks when he spoke, "Yeah."

"Did you cum from it?"

"Not just from that, but...yeah."

"Oh, fuck."

Blake couldn't hold it in this time. The words just slipped from her lips, thick and full of desire.

"Blake? Are you--"

"Mhm." She hooked her fingers, working them a bit faster.

"Oh. Wow, so you really want to--"

"Yep," she said, breathing shallow as she pressed down on her clit with the heel of her hand, "And, you know, I haven't seen you or touched you in two whole days. Which feels like a million fucking years whenever I get horny or think about you. Which is a lot."

"Glad to know it's not just me."

Blake smiled at that, feeling warm even as her blood boiled with lust.

"Of course it's not just you, you dork. And yeah, the idea of you playing with your ass is really fucking hot."

"When I was doing it, I was actually thinking about you playing with it."

Blake moaned, "Fuck, tell me everything. Please, Liam."

In her head, there were two Liams: one in the shower playing with his ass, eyes closed and head back as he moaned, teasing his tight, forbidden hole; one kneeling over her, fingers in her dripping wet pussy, massaging that sensitive bundle of nerves and driving her wild as he kissed her neck.

"You were fingering me. Teasing me, I mean. And you were stroking me with the other hand. Teasing me and getting me so close, then bringing me back down. So many times."

Oh, fuck me.

Blake's heart was pounding. She could feel her orgasm drawing close.

"Fuck, I want you so bad, right now," she moaned.

"You were in complete control," Liam said, voice thick, "And it was really, really hot. You teasing me like that, and making me cum, but only when you wanted to."

"Was it fucking amazing?" she breathed. Fuck, she was so close, "When you finally came?"

"It was the first time I'd cum since I'd been with you. And thinking about you like that--it was incredible."

The desire in Liam's voice sent her over the edge.

Blake was glad the car was still parked, because she couldn't control her legs. Her thighs squeezed shut instinctively, wanting to trap her hand between them, yet prevent it from doing anything else just yet. Her legs shuddered and twitched, and her heart felt like it was about to burst from her chest. It wasn't an earthshattering orgasm, but it was fucking good.

Because it was with Liam. Even though he's not here, I can still be with him in a way.

That warmth within Blake blossomed, spreading all the way to her fingers and toes, making her tingly and a little giddy. She liked feeling so connected to Liam.

"Blake?"

Blake blinked. Her head was a little foggy, and she didn't know how long she'd zoned out for.

"Sorry," she said, "I might have just cum."

The phone was completely silent for a moment.

"Wait. Really? I mean, I heard the moaning, but--"

"Liam," Blake said, "Hearing you talk about how you came while exploring a fantasy of mine and thinking about me while you did it? That's insanely fucking hot. If I hadn't started touching myself, I'd be a horny, wet mess right now. Even more than I already am."

"Oh."

Blake grinned, then blinked, "Wait. Wasn't that why you called?"

"Um, not really? I mean, I wanted to tell you about that, but mostly because I wanted to ask you about what sort of lube to buy and like...dietary stuff."

Blake beamed even as she giggled, "You're the best, you know that, right?"

"After hearing you cum like that, I think you hold that title."

"Yeah, but you're the reason that happened," Blake shot back.

"Fair enough."

Blake giggled, "I like coconut oil for anal most of the time--super discreet, easy to apply, and it just doesn't feel as messy and lube-y. Plus, you can just let it sink into your skin instead of washing it off and it will make you all nice and buttery soft. If you ever use a condom, though, water-based lube. Coconut oil will degrade and destroy the latex condoms, and if you never go ass to pussy, but coconut oil is also not good for vaginas. Too sugary. I'll send you a few links for good brands and stuff. And for the dietary stuff. Mainly just eat more fiber, and maybe stick to playing with yourself in the shower at first. Easier to clean up any messes."

Liam cleared his throat, "Got it."

Blake rolled her eyes, "You also need to just get over that a little bit if you want to play with your ass, dude. Yeah, it's gross, but wash it off, use some soap, whatever. Shit happens."

"I think that is probably the worst joke you've ever made."

"I know you can't see it right now, but I'm sticking my tongue out at you. Meh!"

Liam laughed, "Anything else I should know?"

"I think that's all for now. Oh, coconut oil is really good in the shower. It's not water-based, so it will stay all nice and slippery even when you're wet."

"Looks like I'm gonna be taking some long showers late at night for a while, then."

Blake cackled, "I expect explicit details of these adventures."

"After hearing what that does to you, definitely."

Blake smiled at that, wiggling her hips and carefully pulling her fingers from between her legs. She hadn't showered this morning, so she just wiped them off with one of the tissues her grandma kept in the car instead of licking them clean.

"Hey, Liam?"

"Yeah?"

I love you. I love you so fucking much you wonderful, perfect boy, and not being able to see or touch you is fucking agonizing.

"I miss you. A lot."

"I miss you, too, Blake. Saying that doesn't seem like enough, but--"

"I know."

They were silent for a while.

"I wish you were here," Liam said, voice soft.

Blake's chest tightened, "Me, too. I love my grandparents, but...it gets a little lonely here sometimes."

"You know they love it that you're there, though, right?"

Blake smiled, "Yeah. I think my grandma is trying to show just how much she missed me with her cooking."

Blake blinked, "Shit. I probably need to get going, since the groceries have just been sitting in the back this whole time."

"Oh, shoot, sorry."

"Don't you fucking dare. That was an amazing surprise early Christmas present."

Then she bit her lip, "Is it alright if I call you later? I don't want to drive while talking if I can avoid it. The other day, I just really--"

"If I'm not allowed to apologize for making you cum, you're not allowed to apologize for literally following the law and being a safe driver, okay?"

Blake smiled, that warmth enveloping her again.

"Okay. And Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Merry Christmas."

A/N: Are you excited? I am <3