The Boyfriend Pt. 15

Story Info
Marie asks Lexi for a picture. Lexi makes her earn it.
2.1k words
4.56
4.1k
1
0

Part 15 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XV: A Picture

Marie

Marie tried to act like everything was normal as she and Emily walked through the mall. It was crowded, as usual on the day after Christmas, since everyone wanted to take advantage of the sales, but not as crowded as it usually was on Black Friday, thankfully.

So far, it had been pretty easy for Marie to just enjoy a day out with her friend and act like nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Then she would tense or move just the right way, and her ass would clench around the large plug nestled between her cheeks, stretching the tight ring of muscles and her inner walls. In those moments, she had to remember not to moan.

She'd almost slipped up a few times.

Today was the first day that Marie needed to follow the routine Lexi had set out for her over break--something they'd agreed on and gone over before leaving.

She'd woken up at six—far earlier than she was used when she didn't have class--had done some yoga and stretches, then had made herself tea and a healthy breakfast. Eggs with some veggies. And a waffle. And syrup. It was still breakfast, after all.

After that, in the shower, Marie had cleaned herself very thoroughly and edged herself before slipping in the large plug Lexi had bought her. Which only made not cumming even harder.

Once clean and dry, Marie had done her hair and make-up, and the main part of her daily routine had been over.

After she texted Lexi about it.

That had been the other part of the deal. Marie had to text Lexi each step of the way, ideally with pictures.

Marie had thought it would be tedious, and maybe it would be toward the end of break, but each time she'd done it so far, Marie had found herself smiling. Each text was just another excuse to be connected to her girlfriend, and every time Lexi responded with a little heart or thumbs up or an actual text, Marie's heart beat a bit faster.

Marie had spent the time between getting ready for the day and meeting up with Emily reading. She'd chosen the book based on the cover--one of those cute Christmas romances with cartoon people on it--and had gotten far enough to be surprised at how spicy what lay behind the cover was.

Now, out with Emily looking at cute clothes that they didn't need, but were sorely tempted by due to the slashed prices, Marie was starting to feel the effects of following Lexi's routine.

She wasn't tired like she'd thought she would be. Waking up that early had seemed to energize her, if anything. Instead, Marie found herself a little twitchy, and a bit more...alert.

Every time she caught sight of an attractive person walking by, Marie caught her gaze lingering just a bit longer than it normally would have. When they walked by the lingerie, or even just some cute bras and workout clothes, Emily had to poke her a few times because Marie had spaced out imagining how good Lexi would look in the clothes, or how enticing she would look in them to Lexi.

When Marie thought Emily was distracted, she slipped out her phone and texted Lexi.

"Was me being so horny that I'm basically checking out the manakins in the clothing stores part of what you had in mind when you sent me my tasks this morning?"

Lexi didn't reply immediately, and Marie shifted about for a moment, rubbing her thighs together, before Emily came back with a cute green knit sweater.

"What do you think of this?" she asked, holding it up over her chest and smiling.

Marie grinned at her friend, "It brings out your eyes. And looks really good with your hair."

Emily's smile broadened, then she bit her lip, raising an eyebrow, "Good enough that I shouldn't care that it's not as discounted as everything else?"

Marie met her look, "Let me see?"

Giving her a sheepish grin, Emily pinched the tag between two fingers and held it up to her.

Marie bit her lip, studying it for a moment, then met her friend's gaze again, "Keep it for now? We'll see what else we find."

Emily grinned, "I like that idea."

Marie's phone buzzed, and the grin turned into a smirk as Emily closed the distance between them.

"Is that your girlfriend?" she asked, drawing out the last word.

Marie's hand went to the necklace at her throat before she realized what she'd done, and her cheeks grew hot as Emily's green eyes took on a knowing cast.

"Stop doing that," Marie said, sticking out her tongue, then holding her phone up close to her face so Emily couldn't see.

The redhead laughed, "I can't decide if you're annoying or adorable."

"I can be both."

Then she read Lexi's text.

"It wasn't but I definitely enjoy that development. Which manakins? Or all of them?"

Marie peered over her phone at Emily, who had tilted her chin up and was making an exaggerated "what's that" expression as she feigned trying to get a look at Marie's phone.

Marie rolled her eyes and shooed her away, "Go find more clothes."

Emily threw her head back and let out an exaggerated sigh, "Ugh. You're no fun."

Marie stuck her tongue out as her friend skipped away, giggling.

When she texted Lexi back, Marie realized she had a stupid smile on her face.

"Just the female ones so far--lingerie and sporty stuff--but if we walk by the men's section and they have some bulge-y manakins, who knows?"

She hesitated a moment, biting her lip, then texted again.

"I miss you."

It only took a few seconds this time for Lexi to respond.

"No grinding on the manakins. Unless they're REALLY hot."

Marie laughed at that, sending back some emojis, then bit her lip at Lexi's next text, warmth spreading through her chest.

"I miss you, too. A lot."

Hugging the phone to her chest, Marie felt a sudden, almost physical pang of longing tugging at her heart. She wanted to call Lexi, to videochat her, to do something to feel closer to her.

Marie reached up to clutch at the stylized "L" at her throat--her collar--almost without realizing it. When she did, though, she smiled, feeling just a little bit better.

"I think I thanked you enough for my collar. I didn't realize how it would let me still feel connected to you even when we're so far apart."

Marie bit her lip, smiling and twisting her hips back and forth as she sent the text.

"Okay, now you've got to tell me what you're texting about. You look way too lovey-dovey and adorable."

Marie's eyes went wide as she looked up at Emily, who had found a few other tops. They were all cute, but Marie knew immediately that none of them would look as good as that first sweater on her friend.

"It might be Lexi," Marie said, about to tuck her phone back into her pocket.

Emily rolled her eyes, "You realize you haven't even shown me a picture of this girl that you're so head over heels for, right? I don't even know your girl-type. You were into tall, lean dudes, but what about girls? Short? Tall? Big? Itty-bitty? Alt?"

Marie smiled at her friend. She didn't know how much of this was Emily making an effort to be more comfortable and how much was her having already relaxed about and opened up to it, but it made her feel better.

Then she processed Emily's question and frowned.

Emily cocked her head, "What?"

Marie blinked a few times, then met her friend's gaze, "I actually have no clue what my type is. At first, I think it was just...hot and willing to sleep with me."

Emily blushed at that as Marie continued.

"But now, I--"

She cut off, thinking about Lexi and Kylie.

Oh, right. I definitely have a type.

She pictured the two of them right next to each other, and had to make a conscious effort to keep that image from morphing into the fantasy of the two of them spit-roasting her that she'd used several times to get off before ending things with Kylie and choosing Lexi.

Still, she shivered at the thought, and bit her lip when comparing their thighs and asses. And abs. Her tummy fluttered, and her pussy and ass clenched, which made her eyes bulge as a moan nearly slipped out.

"Uh...Marie?"

Marie forced a smile at Emily even as her cheeks went hot.

"I have a type. I just, um--certain memories ran through my head and kind of...sorry."

Emily's eyes widened, and she blushed a moment later.

"Oh. So, um...what is your type?"

Marie gave her a sheepish grin, trying to ignore the heat in her cheeks.

"Athletic. I don't think height matters to me too much, but I like muscles even more on girls than on boys, I think?"

Emily cocked her head, "So, like...butch? Is that offensive?"

Marie opened her mouth, then closed it, frowning.

"I don't know, actually."

I'll have to ask Lexi about that.

"But no, not that muscular. I still like girly girls, but really muscular legs? And abs? Huge turn on. Like, Liam had nice abs, but seeing that on a girl is way hotter."

"What about personality?"

Marie blushed at that despite herself.

"Confident?" she tried out, "Yeah. Confident. And a little...forceful, I guess? Just someone who knows what they want and isn't all wishy-washy about things. So far with Lexi, I think it's rubbed off on me a bit, which I like."

She tried to hope Emily would see it in just that sense and not a sexual one. She and her friend had talked about sex before--Liam's cock had been a huge topic of discussion after the first time she'd felt it, then again when she'd finally seen it and felt what it was like to have that inside her. She'd even told Emily about learning how to blow him and finally trying anal.

With Lexi, though...

Marie wanted to give her friend time to adjust to her being bi before she said anything about the kinkier parts of her and Lexi's relationship. She also needed Lexi's permission before she talked about any of that with Emily, since any sex-talk would make it very obvious that Lexi had a penis, and that wasn't Marie's secret to share, no matter how nonchalant Lexi always seemed about it.

"That's good."

Marie blinked, looking back to her friend, and found Emily smiling.

"I'm glad that you're with someone that makes you feel better about yourself, or like you can be better."

Marie smiled back, "Me, too."

Then Emily raised an eyebrow, "You do owe me a picture, though. Not letting that go."

Marie resisted the urge to bite her lip, stomach fluttering in the less-fun way. Lexi didn't really have much social media. What she did have was all work-related for her writing stuff, and that was all logos and graphics and reviews, no pictures. Marie did have a few pictures of them on her phone that Lexi had taken, but all of those were a bit too revealing to show her friend.

"I actually don't have any," Marie said, running a hand through her hair, "And Lexi's not on social media."

Emily frowned at that, "Really?"

Marie nodded, "Not with any pictures at least."

Emily blinked at that, then shrugged, "Why don't you just text her then?"

Marie forced a smile, "Okay. Can you try and find me a pair of jeans while I wait for her to respond, though? I think I need another pair to add to the rotation."

Emily nodded, but shot her a look, "You better have a pic when I come back."

Marie let out a breath as soon as Emily was out of breath, and realized her heart was pounding.

Why am I so nervous? It's just a picture.

And Lexi was beautiful.

But would Lexi be okay with that?

Taking a deep breath, Marie sent the text.

"Hey, I'm out with Emily, and she wants to see what you look like, and I realized I don't have any pictures of you or us. Would it be weird for you to send me one? If so, I completely understand, and I can make up an excuse."

Marie gripped her phone tight as she waited for Lexi's response, trying to relax look normal and not pay attention to growing wetness between her legs or the subtle stretching sensation just behind that.

Why the fuck am I turned on, right now?

When her phone buzzed, Marie nearly jumped. When she read the text, her lower half clenched, and this time, a small moan did slip past her lips.

"You're sweet. I'll send you one, but I'm going to need something in return. You're out shopping for clothes, right? Make and excuse to go into a changing room, slut."

A/N: What do you think Lexi's going to have her do? <3 Do you like this LDR dynamic between them?