The Boyfriend Pt. 16

Story Info
Lexi tells Marie to finger herself in a changing room.
1.7k words
4.58
7.4k
2
0

Part 16 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XVI: Changing Room

Marie

Marie stepped into her changing room and locked the door behind her with a mixture of relief and anticipation.

Between Emily handing her the jeans and Lexi telling her to find a changing room, all Marie's girlfriend had told her was to put in headphones or earbuds and call her once she was in the changing room. Thankfully, Marie had brought along the new pair she'd gotten for Christmas.

She called me "slut." That means I'm calling her as my domme, not my girlfriend.

Taking a deep breath, Marie slipped one in and called Lexi.

"Hello, slut."

Marie shivered.

Fuck. She can do that even when she's nowhere near me.

Just the sound of her voice made Marie feel warm and twice as horny as she was before.

"What do you need me to do, Lexi?"

"You're still horny from edging this morning, right?"

Marie bit her lip, "Mhm."

"And you have a big plug in, stretching that tight little ass of yours?"

"Yes."

"Good, slut. Because if you want a picture from me, you're going to need to cum right where you are."

Marie's eyes shot open even as her pussy fluttered, knees going weak.

She sat down hard on the bench, "But Emily's outside waiting for me."

"Then you better cum fast, slut."

Marie shivered.

"That shouldn't be too hard, right? You are a slut, after all. Good sluts cum very easily, especially when they haven't been allowed to cum all day, and when they're doing something so naughty in public."

Marie bit her lip to stifle a moan, and before even realizing she'd made the decision, she was shimmying out of her jeans.

Because I'm a good slut. I do what Lexi tells me.

"Are you touching yourself, slut?"

Marie shivered, "Not yet."

"You better start soon. Your friend's out there waiting, after all."

Marie ripped off her jeans and set them down on the bench so she had something relatively clean on, then thrust her thong down to her ankles and stepped out of it, spreading her legs.

"Yes, Lexi."

She touched her already slick lower lips, and let out a soft moan before remembering herself.

Fuck.

Lexi cackled on the other end of the line, "Not too loud, my little slut. I love hearing you moan, but that might make you get caught. And we wouldn't want that, now, would we?"

Marie stifled another moan as she thrust two fingers into her dripping pussy and started rubbing her clit with the other hand.

"No, Lexi."

Marie bit her lip to keep in a gasp as she started rubbing her clit hard. It was still a little sensitive from earlier, but she wanted to cum as fast as possible, and thanks to Lexi, wasn't too unfamiliar with overstimulation.

"I bet you wish you had my big hard cock there to help you get off, don't you, slut?"

"Mmm. Fuck, yes, Lexi," Marie moaned softly, throwing her head back and squeezing her eyes shut. Her ass kept clamping around the plug as she furiously rubbed her clit and mashed her G-spot, feeling the swell of the plug with her knuckles through the thin membrane separating her holes.

"Fuck," she gasped, "I wish you were inside me, stretching me out even more than this fucking plug."

Lexi cackled, "Good slut. Remember, not too loud, though. Can you do that for me, slut? Can you cum without anyone else finding out."

Marie clenched her jaw to keep from moaning as Lexi's honeyed tongue sent shivers through her body, and heard Lexi's soft cackle in response. She was getting close, now. It wasn't the usual build up she experience when masturbating or even when fucking, but it was working. It reminded Maire of when--during their last few days before break--Lexi had decided she wanted to drive Marie insane, and had tied her up, then held her vibrating wand to Marie's spread pussy for almost half an hour. Marie couldn't even remember how many times she'd cum, but it had been amazing and excruciating. Lexi hadn't let up once, and Marie had moaned her voice raw by the end of that, but hadn't asked her to stop. Not when Lexi had looked at her with such unbridled lust. Not when she'd been able to see how insanely hard Lexi's cock had gotten.

When Lexi had asked if Marie would be okay taking her cock after that, Marie had practically ripped free of her bonds to get Lexi inside her. Lexi had laughed, keeping her tied up, and fucked her while smacking her ass until it was bright red and oversensitive.

Oh, fuck.

Marie's pussy was sopping wet now thinking about that. Her panties were going to be completely ruined, and she didn't care.

"Are you close, slut?"

Marie came.

Between her fantasy, her earlier edging, being public, and having walked around for an hour with a big thick plug in her ass, Lexi calling her "slut" was the last thing she needed to send her over the edge.

Her thighs twitched and clenched even as they closed around her hand, and Marie's ass clamped down on the plug hard enough that it nearly sent her into another mini-orgasm. It was all she could do to keep from screaming. She hadn't expected an incredible orgasm, but this was insane. It didn't make her float or drain or energize her like orgasms when she was physically with Lexi usually did, and her brain was only a little fogged up, but her heart hammered at her chest, and her pussy wanted more.

"I know those sounds," Lexi said. Marie could hear the smile on her lips and the desire in her voice.

Fuck, I want her here so bad right now.

If Lexi was here with her, Marie didn't think she would be able to control herself. She'd beg Lexi to fuck her up against the changing room wall. Lexi could cum inside her and let it drip down her thighs as she kept walking through the mall, or she could empty her load down her throat, or take the plug out and cum in her ass before shoving it back in.

"Slut?"

Marie blinked.

Okay, maybe it did make me a bit spacey.

"Sorry, Lexi. I was...thinking about things."

Lexi cackled, "Make sure you're not too horny to keep your friend from finding out what you did in here. I just sent you a few pictures. I hope you like them. Call me later, slut. And have fun with your friend."

"Yes, Lexi."

"And Marie?"

Marie smiled, the warmth in Lexi's voice as she said Marie's name spreading all the way through her body to her fingers and toes.

"Yes, Lexi?"

"I miss you."

"I miss you, too."

Lexi hung up then, and Marie had to take a deep breath before straightening and re-dressing. As she was stepping into her jeans, she nearly forgot to try on the pair of jeans Emily had found for her. She did need new ones, so she tried them on--thankfully, they fit--then on impulse, took a few silly pictures and sent them to Lexi. She thought for a moment about pulling the jeans back down, or taking off her shirt and sending a picture like that--which made her ass clench around the plug again, nearly drawing a moan from her--but decided she would be too nervous to do that.

Yet.

Once she pulled back on her own jeans and made sure she didn't look like she'd just gotten herself off in a changing room, Marie took a deep breath, then walked back out into the little hallway.

She found Emily waiting at the entrance, looking at her phone. The redhead shot Marie a questioning look when she noticed her.

"Took you long enough."

Marie gave her a sheepish grin as her cheeks went hot.

"Sorry, I was texting Lexi and she sent the pictures."

Technically, the truth.

"And the jeans fit. Thanks for finding them."

Emily pulled her close, "Who cares about that, show me your girlfriend!"

Laughing and rolling her eyes, Marie opened her phone and showed the pictures to Emily so she could see them, too.

One was a close up of Lexi's beautiful face. She was made-up, but nothing too heavy, just the light amount she usually wore.

"Wow," Emily breathed, "She's gorgeous."

Marie smiled, "Yeah."

Emily swiped to the next one, a selfie of Lexi in a Cloverfield T-shirt that had been rolled or pinned to show off her arms and abs, with her usual body chain peeking out from the bottom to adorn her trimmed waist.

"Wow."

The third and final picture had been taken by someone else, and showed Lexi in the gym from behind, looking over her shoulder and flexing her back in a racerback top and tight, bright yoga pants with a red and blue swirl-pattern.

Looking at Lexi's muscular back--and her insane ass and legs--Marie felt her mouth water and her mind start to fuzz. She was already soaked between her legs, her panties a fucking mess, and seeing that picture just made it even worse.

"Shit," Emily breathed, eyes wide as she stared at the phone. Then she looked to Marie, "I think I might be able to understand the appeal of being with a girl if she looked like that."

Marie laughed, hugging Emily to her, then took her phone as she pulled back, "No stealing my girlfriend. I've got dibs."

"I said I could understand the appeal, not that I wanted to dive in."

"Mhm, sure."

Emily rolled her eyes, "Mostly I'm jealous of her, honestly. You're hot, but she's even out of your league."

Marie gaped and smacked her friend's arm, "Rude!"

Emily just laughed, and Marie smiled, looking at the gym picture again. "She does work really hard to look that good."

She swiped back to the second picture with the Cloverfield T-shirt, and thought of a few remarks Lexi had made when they'd first started talking and hadn't been focused on sex and figuring out their relationship as much.

"Come on," Marie said, grabbing Emily's arm, "Let's pay for these, then I want to go to another store. I thought of something I want to get Lexi for Christmas."

"I thought you already got her something."

"I did, but that was a sentimental gift. This time, I want to get her something fun."

A/N: Ahhh! I hope you all enjoyed that! What do you think Marie is going to get her?