The Boyfriend Pt. 19

Story Info
Blake and Liam wrestle with their emotions.
1.7k words
4.65
1.8k
1

Part 19 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XIX: Delivery

Blake and Liam

Blake

Blake let out a sigh she hadn't realized she'd been holding in as she stepped into the shower and under the hot spray, careful not to let the water touch her hair, as much as she just wanted to sit down in the shower and let the water pour over her.

As the water warmed her skin, some of Blake's tension left her, and a smile curled the corners of her mouth.

Maybe if I shower every time I come here, it won't be as weird.

Showering usually made everything better. She hadn't moved to her parents' shower in the master bathroom, but maybe she'd eventually be comfortable enough to use that and take advantage of the larger space.

Blake wasn't sore, but she'd worked up a sweat over the last few hours moving things around in her room and preparing for a show. Her camera and laptop were set up before the bed, and some of her old sex toys that she'd found were drying after she'd washed them off very thoroughly. She'd had to throw a few of them away, as now she knew what materials were and weren't great to stick inside her body, but she still had a few good ones left in addition to the toys she'd brought along in her bag.

For a while, Blake just stood under the spray, letting the water run down her body and turn the pale skin of her stomach pink with heat. Liam thought she liked the heat high enough to turn her into a lobster, but Blake just liked it hot because she was cold all the time. She never turned it super hot, even if she was coming in from an insanely cold or snowy day.

Taking a deep breath of the steamy air, Blake reached for the body wash and started soaping herself up.

Feeling her fingers slide over her skin made her think of Liam, as he'd done that quite a few times in the few days they'd had to themselves before break. They'd had a lot of sex, so they'd needed to shower and just rinse off quite a lot.

Closing her eyes, Blake imagined it was Liam soaping her up instead of herself.

She pictured him standing behind her, hard cock pressed between her cheeks, since he was too tall to have it between her thighs while standing unless she was on her toes.

Smiling, Blake imagined the way his long fingers would trace the lines of her body, lingering not just on her tits and between her thighs, but on her hips, her waist, her shoulders. She couldn't imitate the way he would touch her back, unfortunately, or his expert massaging that made her melt against him every time.

Fuck, I miss him.

Blake squirmed a bit as her insides clenched. She wanted Liam, but she couldn't have him for another three weeks.

So, she let herself fantasize. Blake didn't touch her lower lips, instead teasing, remembering the ways Liam would sometimes just explore her body. Like he'd never seen or touched it before, like every line and curve was a surprise, even though he'd done the same thing dozens of times by now.

That was one of the things he did that thrilled Blake the most, made her feel desired. Even more than the way he looked at her with desire shining in his hypnotic blue eyes, or the way he would eat her out like a starving man, the way he touched her made feel incredible. Like she was the only thing that existed in his world when his hands were on her, like he couldn't get enough, and discovered something new about her every time his skin touched hers.

By the time the water started to run cold, Blake was thoroughly soapy, and every sensation felt electric. Her pussy begged to be touched.

While Blake knew that was perfect for going into a show, she didn't want to touch herself.

I want Liam to take me and use me to play out every dirty fantasy he's ever had.

But she would have to wait for that, so for now, Blake shut off the water and stepped out to wrap a towel around herself, then took a deep breath, and started mentally preparing herself for her show.

* * *

Liam

Yawning as he closed up his music program for the night--his brain had stopped being capable of any meaningful work about twenty minutes ago--Liam looked over at his phone. Blake, and the conversation he'd had with her, immediately came to mind.

He knew there wasn't anything he could do about it, but he hated that she was having such a hard time dealing with the fallout from her mom's passing and all the complicated emotions that came with it.

You know she needs to work through it. Being there to hug her would be more for you than it would be for her. It would distract her.

Setting down his phone, Liam scrubbed a hand through his hair. He'd thought of asking her to talk through it with him, but knew it was better to just make himself available for whenever she decided to open up. Painful experience had taught him that.

He needed to distract himself from reading into the things Blake had said about her grandparents, and leaving home, and not going home for some time.

And the complete absence of any mention of her dad.

Liam had thought about even just asking if her grandparents were maternal or paternal, but had decided against it.

Marie had said they were divorced...is that just what Blake told her? Is her dad just not in the picture?

For a moment, the idea of texting Marie to ask about that popped into Liam's head, and he had to shake himself to get it to go away.

That would open up a can of worms.

Not only would that be such an insanely out of the blue question to ask his ex, who he hadn't seen since they'd broken up, and who had texted him a few times after, but it would probably also lead to Marie wondering about why he wanted to know something so personal about Blake.

I could just tell her we're friends and I'm concerned.

Liam squeezed his eyes shut, drawing in another deep breath.

But I won't. Because I'm not texting her.

Liam looked to the door, imagining the hall beyond, and Kekoa's room next to his.

His parents were out cold, since they had work and had to wake up early, and Kekoa was still adjusting to a non-college sleep schedule, so he probably wouldn't be awake.

He'd tell you not to text your ex, because he's not an idiot.

Liam had thought about trying to nudge Kekoa toward a healthier sleep schedule, but he knew that was something his brother would have to figure out on his own.

Just like I did this year.

Last year had been horrible. He'd almost failed out of his Ear Training class from oversleeping it so many times on Fridays, as it had been his only class. Not that he'd been doing poorly--he'd been getting A's on everything--but if he scored lower than a seventy-five percent in attendance, dictation, sight singing, or intervals and chords, he automatically failed.

He'd barely passed the attendance portion after a meeting with the professor, and had been worried about it this year.

Thankfully, sleeping over at Marie's and going to class with Blake, and then sleeping with Blake, had put and kept him on a more regular sleep schedule.

Liam smiled at that, enjoying that his friendship with Blake had made him look forward to going even to his early morning classes.

Though, waking up with her never made me want to get out of bed.

Thankfully, Blake was very disciplined about her morning routine. Liam had even woken up to see her in the middle of it the last three days before they'd left. She hadn't given herself a break, even then. Liam could understand that, though. He didn't feel like he'd done enough if he hadn't written any music on a given day. After watching Blake go through her stretches and calisthenics in her underwear, he'd pulled out his laptop and wrote in bed while Blake had showered and made tea and put on her make up for the day.

After she'd climbed back in bed and made a little adjustment to her routine by taking him into her mouth, then riding him until they both came, of course.

Liam smiled at that, then felt his cheeks grown hot and his boxer briefs grow tight.

He looked down at his crotch, then blinked.

How the actual fuck did I get from thinking about Blake's apparently depressing family life, to fantasizing about her?

Blowing out a breath, Liam shrugged and decided he might as well take care of it. He went over to his laptop, thinking about finding something to masturbate to, then wondered about watching Blake's show. She'd have to be at least a little into it by now.

Liam usually didn't care about looking at porn, since he usually only did it when he was masturbating, but he still had a little religious guilt left regarding it, and watching his girlfriend instead of some other random naked girls was probably at least somewhat morally better.

I wouldn't even have to watch her current show. I could go look at some of her old ones.

Then, though, he would technically be illegally streaming or downloading, effectively stealing from his girlfriend. He frowned at that.

That's a weird thing to think about.

Grabbing his phone, Liam decided he'd text Blake and ask if it was okay if he watched her show, or if that would throw her off.

Before he could, though, one of the notifications caught his eye. He hadn't heard his phone buzz, but he had a notification from the Amazon app, and his most recent order had been delivered.

Liam gazed at the notification for a moment and blinked.

That could work.

A/N: Liam's going slow, so don't get too excited...but what do you think just came in the mail?