The Boyfriend Pt. 20

Story Info
Liam experiments, Blake teases him.
2.6k words
4.64
3.9k
2

Part 20 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XX: All the Way In

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam stepped back into his room, very thoroughly cleaned everywhere, and took the towel off from around his waist, hanging it up on the back of his door. The other, dryer towel, he laid down on the bed.

Taking a deep breath, he used the damp towel to wipe off the jar of coconut oil he'd used a bit in the shower--it did make his skin feel really good--and set that down on the bed next to the towel.

Biting his lip for a moment and wiggling his hips, Liam looked at his bed, shifting his weight from side to side. He was still half-hard from what he'd done in the shower, and...a little nervous for some reason. Blinking, he turned around and locked the door, just to be safe, then looked back to his bed.

He didn't normally masturbate the way he was planning. Usually, he sat at his desk chair and didn't really use anything beside his hand.

But that last time felt really good.

Liam took another deep breath, then climbed onto the bed. He got comfortable on top of the towel, then looked to the jar of coconut oil. He unscrewed the cap, then moved it to his nightstand to be safe. It was solid, melting only when he touched it, but he didn't want the jar falling to the floor, open or closed.

He dug out a but of the solid, slippery substance with his fingers, then frowned, wondering what the best way to do this would be.

After shifting around a bit, careful to keep the melting oil from getting on the sheets, Liam decided he would be most comfortable on his side, and stuck his hand down between his legs.

Even though he was just pressing the oil to his skin, it already felt good, making his heart beat a bit faster, and his cock twitch.

It also made him very glad that he'd shaved thoroughly, following Blake's tips to make sure he didn't get razor burn or anything like that.

The oil was still a bit cool, and took a few seconds to really start to soften, but Liam was quickly able to relax into it, closing his eyes as me massaged between his cheeks, circling, then massaging the tight ring of muscles nestled between there.

A moan bubbled up from his throat, and Liam blinked, realizing he'd been biting his lip as he massaged the oil into his read end.

It wasn't just touching his tight hole that felt good. Liam took a bit more oil from the jar and massaged it into his cheeks, his hips, and his upper thighs, making them all smooth and slippery. He massaged some into his now-hard cock, but didn't linger too long there. He didn't want this to be over before he did what he'd planned.

Thoughts of that made Liam glance over to his desk drawer, where the second in the item from his package sat hidden and still wrapped. He'd bought it on impulse, curious, but didn't yet know if he would actually use it, or how he would feel about using it. Both would likely depend on how tonight went.

Taking a deep breath, Liam closed his eyes again and returned his attention to the slippery hand between his legs. It felt good, but still a bit strange, so he tried imagining it wasn't his.

The effect of picturing Blake--of imagining it was her hand all lubed up, massaging the oil into his skin, running her hands over his ass and exploring what was hidden between his cheeks--was immediate. Liam's heart beat faster, his cock got harder. The touch of those fingers felt just a bit more erotic.

It made Liam want more.

Taking a deep breath, he--Blake, in his mind--brought the fingers back to his hole, and gently pressed down.

He--Blake--just massaged the area first, not diving in just yet. It felt good. Not the same as her tongue had, but just as erotic. It made something heavy fill his hips, weighing him down even as it made his body beg for more. More touch. More...anything.

After a few minutes of gentle massaging, Liam moaned again. He needed more.

He imagined a satisfied smirk on Blake's lips as she pressed down just a bit harder, spreading the tight ring of muscles just a bit. Liam took a deep breath, remembering what she'd said about making sure he was relaxed, and the tip of the thoroughly manicured finger slipped inside.

Liam gasped, blinking at the new sensation. It was strange. Weird, but...still good. At least, he thought it was. Regardless, whether from curiosity or physical need, he wanted more.

The finger slipped in further, spreading his hole just that much wider. For a moment, the sensations nearly made Liam want to pull out. It was too unfamiliar. Too weird.

Then the fantasy of Blake reasserted itself, and Liam relaxed.

Blake knelt over him, blue eyes bright with desire, a smile on her lips. Feeling her hand on his hip, her other between his legs, made him relax. Seeing that look in her eyes made him want this.

Blake likes this. She wants you to do this to her.

Taking a deep breath, Liam tried to lose himself in the fantasy, and let the finger slip all the way in down to the knuckle.

He moaned as it stretched him just a bit more, and started exploring the strange, but good, new sensations.

His cock started leaking precum.

* * *

Blake

Despite her throbbing, needy pussy and her previous fantasies about Liam, Blake spent most of her show just talking, which she was weirdly thankful for.

There weren't a ton of people in her room tonight, mostly just her regulars, and after a while, Blake realized she was just shooting the shit with them.

Instead of dressing up in lingerie tonight, she'd opted for knee-highs, a plug, and a big, oversized sweater.

The plug didn't help with the desperate need to touch her pussy that tugged at her every time she let herself become distracted, but it would be a nice surprise for her viewers.

They couldn't see any of that, right now, though, because she was bundled up in her blankets. It wasn't that cold, but she hadn't wanted to turn the heat on too high, and had wanted to take advantage of the way she always felt a bit warmer after a shower--she'd need to clean herself again after this, anyway.

A few people had tipped to try and get her undressed, but T-sugg had tipped a lot higher to get her to keep the blankets, saying she looked cute and cozy.

Blake had laughed at that.

"Dude, if cute and cozy is a kink, I've definitely been doing my shows wrong. I would one-hundred percent ride a sybian or use my fuck machine while bundled up in blankets and cozy sweaters."

The conversation and banter continued on like that for a while, with her talking with their holidays and Christmas celebrations, and giving vague, yet detailed descriptions of her own.

At some point, Blake realized that the reason she was enjoying this so much was because it made her feel less lonely in the big, empty house. Like she was sitting and chatting with friends instead of just sitting alone and showing off to a screen.

Chloe's words came back to her, though. Some of the first advice she'd given Blake.

Treat them like friends, but remember that you're not. You're an object to them, which is good and bad. The second you stop entertaining them, they stop caring about you, and that friendship goes away. It's shitty, but you need to remember that.

For some reason, remembering those words made Blake want to protest. She thought back to when her regulars had tipped her out after she'd had a shitty day.

But every rule has an exception, and that was it.

Hell, Liam was the biggest exception to that rule. Enough that she shouldn't have any left.

And what would he think if he logged on right now?

She'd told him that not all her shows were exciting, and sometimes she just provided virtual companionship to her viewers--someone to talk to--but would he be okay with seeing that?

I had him make sure he was okay with me doing insane sex-things on cam, but not the other intimate part.

Fuck.

Between the guilt tugging at her heart, and the pull from between her legs, Blake didn't take long to decide that she needed to shift the attitude of this room.

Drawing up the blankets, Blake stretched one leg toward the camera, then bent it, teasing her viewers with the sight of bare, pale thigh between the top of her sock and the hem of her sweater.

"Thanks for letting me be all cozy, dudes, but I was playing with myself in the shower while I got all nice and squeaky clean for you, and I need to cum."

Running a hand down her thigh, Blake smirked at the camera.

"So, what will it be?"

* * *

Liam

Liam's heart pounded, each breath coming heavy as he--Blake--fingered his ass and stroked his cock. Her satisfied cackle caressed his ears, thrilling him, bringing his impending orgasm that much closer.

He'd gotten over the strangeness of the sensations about a few seconds after the finger inside him had found a large bundle of nerves that felt like nothing he'd experienced before. The initial touch had made everything stop for a moment, fogging up Liam's head and making his cock pulse with a deep, thrumming sensation he could barely describe. It even made the gentle, shallow thrusting in and out of his tight hole feel better.

It was his prostate. Liam knew it was supposed to feel good, but he hadn't imagined it would be like this.

Blake's desire to play with his ass, and her certainty that he would enjoy it even more than she did, suddenly made a lot more sense.

That realization fluttered through his mind, unable to cling to anything as he--Blake--massaged that bundle of nerves, making his toes curl and his threaten to break free of his chest as his hips melted.

It felt amazing, but after a few minutes, Liam had realized it wouldn't be enough to cum from. So he--Blake--had started stroking his cock.

The combined sensations didn't immediately make him explode, but as Liam drew closer and closer to orgasm, they seemed to feed each other and threaten to overwhelm him.

For the first time in his life, Liam had to work to keep his voice down. Moans and gasps and "Oh, fuck's" threatened to slip through his lips.

He managed, though. As Blake brought him all the way to orgasm, stroking his cock with a speed only allowed by the slippery oil, while she massaged his prostate.

When he finally came, it took something out of him.

Normally, Liam could cum, feel a little oversensitive for a few seconds, and then throw out the tissue and go clean up, maybe a little exhausted depending on how long he'd teased himself for, but it was over a few seconds after the last shot of cum left his cock.

This was different.

Way different.

More cum came out. A lot more than he was used to. And it was more like a firehose than shots of cum. The sticky substance covered his belly, his chest, his arm, and the towel, and Liam didn't care.

His cock became too sensitive, and his ass nearly did as it clenched around the finger inside it, but his prostate wanted more. He--Blake--no, he couldn't stop massaging his prostate. It seemed to have some sort of magical way of prolonging his orgasm, of keeping it going and milking more cum from him than ever before.

Eventually, Liam's head grew so foggy with arousal and post-orgasmic haze, that everything slowed, then stopped, save for the pounding of his heart and his heavy, steady breathing.

His ass clenched around his finger a few times, sending little shocks through him that made him twitch and gasp, but his cock had gone soft and stopped pulsing. He'd stopped massaging his prostate.

When he let his slippery finger slide back out, the fog cleared just enough for him to realize what happened, and Liam looked down at his drained, satisfied, sticky body, and let out a deep breath.

He had not expected that.

"Whoa."

* * *

Blake

Blake's show left her pleasantly exhausted, laying in a sweaty, satisfied heap on her bed. The sheets between her legs were a mess--as was her sore, oversensitive pussy--but she could take care of that later.

It had been a good show. The guilt and more self-deprecating thoughts that had arisen from the earlier, less sexual part of her show had faded quickly, giving way to need and then satisfaction as she had teased herself and her viewers, then finally found release.

With a yawn, Blake stretched out, careful not to knock over her laptop or camera, and picked up her phone, checking the time.

It wasn't too late, so she texted Liam.

Or, she was about to, when she had a more mischievous idea.

Grinning despite the heat in her cheeks, Blake took a silly selfie of just her face. Then one that included her chest. Then one that included her tummy and her shining, exhausted lower lips. And one over her shoulder to get her booty. Just for good measure.

She sent them all to Liam.

"Hey. Just in case you doubted how much I miss you, I thought I would give you a surprise. I'm exhausted and just came a bunch, but I'd still jump on you and fuck you till we were both unconscious if you were here."

Blake smiled, thinking of Liam's reaction to the pictures and the message, then sent another text.

"Oh, and if it wasn't clear by now, you and I need to sext. Or sex-chat. Or whatever we can do that allows me to see you and do dirty things with you. Because you're amazing and hot and I miss you."

Taking a deep breath and setting her phone back on the bed, Blake pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, then off the bed. She was tired, but she needed to clean the sheets, then at least rinse off between her legs before going back to her grandparents' for the night. She didn't want to sleep here.

Before she'd even started stripping the bed, Blake saw her phone light up, and smiled as she skipped over to pick it up.

Liam had sent her the horny emoji, then the wide-eyed, surprised one, followed by "Wow".

"I miss you, too. And you're amazing. And really gorgeous. Did I mention I miss you?"

Blake giggled, smiling to herself and feeling cozy and warm inside.

"I will definitely take you up on the sexting offer. I might need a little recovery time at the moment, though."

Blake grinned, her poor, exhausted lower lips twitching at the thought of Liam masturbating, and texted him back.

"Liam, you naughty boy. I didn't mean now, though. I just got through with my show, and I'm exhausted and have to clean up before going back to my grandparents' and showering off before bed."

"Feeling a bit better?"

Blake thought for a moment, then smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks mostly to you. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Liam. Miss you."

A/N: Are you excited to see them sext? And for Liam to go even further down his...back road? ;P I know that was bad, but I just had to. <3