The Boyfriend Pt. 27

Story Info
Lexi and Marie tease each other.
1.5k words
4.73
2.9k
1

Part 27 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXVII: Cozy

Lexi

"Hey, Lexi."

Lexi smiled at the affection, laced with a hint of desperation, in Marie's voice.

"Hello, slut."

It was subtle, but Lexi could just hear Marie's little gasp over the phone.

"That's...not fair," Marie said a moment later, "When you're not here with me. When I can't touch you."

Lexi grinned. She agreed, but that didn't mean she wasn't still going to have her fun.

"I know. But that will just make everything even hotter when we're back at school again. When I can tie you up and fuck you as hard as I want."

Marie's muffled moan made Lexi's cock twitch under the sheets as she giggled. She was in bed, wearing just a top and a body chain in case Helen somehow managed to barge in despite the locked door, and a few toys sat on her nightstand next to her phone. She spoke to Marie via one of her earbuds.

These things are so much more convenient for stuff like this.

"Are you alone?" Lexi asked.

"Yes."

Lexi grinned at the desire in her girlfriend's voice.

"I'm in my room. Alone. Door locked. Dad's at work."

"Good. You've been a very good slut at following my training. So I think you get a reward. If you can prove you've still been following it."

Silence for a moment.

"How do you want me to do that?"

Lexi bit her lip, "No one's going to come into your room, right? And there's probably no one that can overhear you?"

"Right. Just me. And I...I have my toys, like you said to. It's been a bit hard following your rules here and hiding them because of my dad and all the family stuff, but, I promise I've been good."

"I know you have, slut," Lexi paused, and her cock stiffened at her next words, "What are you wearing?"

Lexi couldn't help but grin at the waver of anticipation in Marie's voice.

"A sweater and some leggings."

"Sounds hot."

Marie giggled, and Lexi smiled at the sound.

"And cozy."

"Super cozy," Marie said, "It's part of what I love about winter."

"Hmm, should I feel bad for wanting to make you take them off, then?"

"Never."

Marie said the word so emphatically that Lexi nearly laughed, even as the emotion wrapped around her heart like a warm blanket.

"Then take them off, slut."

"Yes, Lexi. Wait."

Lexi blinked, "Wait?"

When Marie spoke, Lexi could picture the heat in her cheeks, and the way she'd probably been biting her lip for a moment before.

"What are you wearing?"

Lexi smirked, "A towel."

Silence for a moment.

"A towel? Just that?"

"Helen and I went to the gym, earlier. I just got out of the shower, and something about being all clean and naked made me want to call you and tell you to take off all your clothes."

She'd also gotten something in the mail that had made her want to call Marie. That would be for later, though. At the moment, it sat unopened on her desk.

"Will you take off your towel?"

"I was planning on it."

Lexi's meds were already kicking in, her cock tenting the fluffy fabric. It felt good, helping her get in the mood.

That was one thing that she'd noticed had unfortunately changed from not being physically with Marie the past week. When Lexi was around her slut, she got turned on very easily. Sometimes that meant she didn't need a pill to get and stay hard, sometimes she still needed one, but everything had felt so much better from being around Marie. Even just stroking herself.

When teasing the blonde from another state these past few days, Lexi still got worked up, but it just wasn't as intense as things had been.

Will that make things feel even more amazing when I'm back with her in a few weeks?

She hoped so.

"Grab an earbud and strip, slut," Lexi breathed, voice already a bit thicker with desire as she imagined her girlfriend tossing her clothes to the ground and standing naked in her room, little pink nipples hard from the winter chill. Lexi already had an earbud in, her phone on her nightstand. Instead of her hand, she had some lube and a toy that she liked at the ready.

"Yes, Lexi."

Lexi closed her eyes and leaned back against her pillows, letting her hand wander up and down her thigh. She smiled. Partially because she imagined Marie as the one touching her, and partially because she just loved the smoothness of her legs. And the shape she'd worked so hard for.

And Marie thinks I'm beautiful.

Excited, Lexi undid the little tuck of her towel at her chest where it rested atop her breasts, and straightened, throwing off the towel as she stood from her bed.

Grinning as she listened to the sounds of Marie undressing, and the change as Marie switched to an earphone, Lexi strode over to stand before her full-length mirror.

She knew other people would call it vanity, but looking at herself in the mirror like this made Lexi euphoric that was more than just "wow, I'm hot". It was more...

I can't believe this is really me.

She needed reminding sometimes, despite how hard she'd worked for this body and how patient she'd been in the process.

Something was missing, though.

Lexi smiled and took a few steps over to the shelf that stuck out from her wall, where her necklaces and body chains hung from hooks she'd screwed into the bottom.

"Lexi?"

"Yes, slut?"

"I'm undressed, but..."

She picked a silver one that wrapped around her neck and hung down between her breasts, resting on the line at the middle of her abs, before forking out to encircle her waist and travel all the way up her spine.

Once it was on, Lexi looked back at her reflection, and couldn't help wiggling her hips, even as she arched an eyebrow.

"But?"

"Did you want to see me in the outfits I bought?"

Lexi hesitated, gazing at her reflection.

She did want to see what Marie looked like in those outfits. It had been too long since she'd seen her girlfriend, since they hadn't done a videocall yet, and the pictures Marie had on her social media just weren't doing it for Lexi after her initial dive down that rabbit hole.

But I wouldn't just want to see her in those outfits. I'd want to see her strip out of them. And then she'd expect a picture in return.

Lexi would make her work for that, but...

Am I ready for that?

Marie obviously was, which was sweet--Lexi couldn't remember her ever mentioning sexting or sending pictures back and forth with her ex--but the thought of sending a picture of herself completely naked and vulnerable to anyone...

"Lexi?"

Taking a deep breath, she looked at herself in the mirror, tracing over the curves and lines of her body. Her strong, feminine body. The bodychain helped. On someone male-presenting, it would look a little out there, but on her—on a woman—it looked hot.

I should feel good about this. It's my body, and I'm proud of it.

"Of course, I do," Lexi breathed, smiling, "But I don't just want pictures. I want a video where you show me the whole outfit and then strip out of it. Like you did the first time we slept together."

Lexi thought about that night for a moment, and grinned, "But maybe a little sexier."

"Hey!"

"Fine, more confident. You can't deny how nervous you were, then, slut."

Marie's little gasp sent shivers through Lexi, and made the warmth and butterflies at her core grow to envelop her.

"You were naked in my bed when I was doing that," Marie said over footsteps and the swishing of cloth, "And looked really hot."

Lexi smiled, "I was mostly covered by the sheets."

"Yeah, but the way they were draped over you, and the way you looked at me..."

"What about it?"

"You just looked so confident. And like you wanted me, and knew that you could do pretty much whatever you wanted with me because you somehow knew I was already dripping wet."

Lexi smirked at that.

"Fuck, I miss you."

"I miss you, too, Lexi."

The longing in Marie's voice made Lexi smile, and she continued.

"I miss being able to touch you. To smell your hair, and to taste just how fucking wet I make you."

Marie whimpered, "Not fair, when I can't touch you or see how hard I made you. Um...I'm dressed, though. And about to take the video."

Lexi grinned, "Good, send it to me when you're done."

As the line went quiet, Lexi fingered her body chain for a moment, then walked over to her phone and decided to record some videos of her own.

A/N: Are you ready to watch these two have some fun again? What do YOU think they're going to do to keep things going over break? (Let me know--if you come up with anything I don't already have, I might try to work it in <3)