The Boyfriend Pt. 28

Story Info
Marie strips to tease Lexi.
2.3k words
4.76
2.7k
1
0

Part 28 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXVIII: Striptease

Marie

Marie bit her lip as she pressed send, texting all the videos she'd taken over to Lexi. She knew they were hot, that she looked hot, but...

"It feels weird doing this without you here," she breathed, trying to calm her racing heartbeat, "Without being able to see the way you look at me in those clothes."

"You mean you've never tried on clothes by yourself and thought about how fucking hot you look in them?"

Marie rolled her eyes at Lexi's tone.

"You know it's different. I've never strip-teased alone in my room before."

Lexi laughed, "I guess that's fair."

Her videos sent, and a moment later, Lexi gasped.

"Oh, wow. That looks so cute on you."

Marie blushed, "Thanks."

None of the clothing she'd bought had been particularly sexy--there were a few sun dresses in there for spring, but most had been cute, cozy sweaters for the cold weather—but even just hearing that Lexi thought she looked good in them made her feel warm inside.

"Oh," Lexi said again, and the change in her voice let Marie know that she'd reached the strip tease part of the video.

Marie blushed.

Part of it was the satisfaction of knowing that Lexi enjoyed it, and was probably turned on by it. The other part was remembering how she'd felt when stripping off her clothes.

Setting up her phone the right way so she hadn't had needed to hold the phone while stripping had been the most frustrating part. The most embarrassing part had been the stripping itself. In the end, Marie had needed to imagine Lexi watching her, commanding her to strip in order to get herself to do it. Even then, she'd considered slipping downstairs to find some alcohol to help get her our of her own head.

She'd tried to get out of each outfit a different way, and had needed to do a few takes for some of the outfits.

The sundresses had been easy. She'd let her hands wander over her body, let the straps fall down over her shoulders, tugged it down at the middle of the neckline. Marie had even bent over with her ass toward the camera, running her hands up her bare legs. Despite being "easier", though, the sundresses hadn't made her feel nearly as hot as the sweaters and coat. The sundresses had made her imagine teasing Lexi while they were out on a date or something. Maybe she would tease Lexi enough that her domme's control would slip, and Lexi would push her up against a wall or a tree or something and just fuck her right there.

Thoughts like that had nearly made Marie need to take a break and get herself off.

Except, of course, that she wasn't allowed to. Not yet, at least. Which only made the need for it stronger.

When Marie had reached the sweaters, the ache between her legs had just gotten worse.

Those, she'd decided to take in a different direction. The first sweater, a bright red one that just barely reached down past her ass, she'd treated almost like a dress, but with no panties. She'd made sure that it rode up past her ass, showing Lexi—or, the camera—everything when she bent over. Marie had sat back on her chair, spreading her legs and tugging the sweater up to show Lexi what she was missing. She'd knelt down on the floor, bunching the sweater around her waist, making sure to show her bare legs. And when she'd finally lifted it over her head, she'd whipped it off and bit her lip at the camera before her face exploded with heat. The next sweater was shorter, so she'd worn some matching, white panties with it and had stripped those off in tandem with the sweater. That one was also looser on her, with a wider neckline, so she'd let it fall to expose one shoulder, manipulating it so it looked like it was about to fall past her chest a few times. Seeing herself in the video after had made her feel really good about her body. Seeing herself in that and just the panties had made her want to buy some tight yoga shorts or something to wear it with when she was around Lexi.

That was what had made the sweaters so hot, and so much different than the sundresses. With the dresses, Marie had felt like she would need to be out on a date with Lexi, teasing her and ramping things up so that Lexi would throw her on the bed or against the wall and just shove her cock inside her out of sheer need when they got back to one of their rooms.

The sweaters made her feel like she was already alone with Lexi. Not teasing, but seducing. There was no thrill of being caught in public, just...them. Their connection. They didn't have to hide anything or be embarrassed, because there was no one around to see them. In the sweaters, Marie could crawl on top of Lexi. Kiss her, straddle her, even fuck her.

Thinking that way had nearly broken Marie's control. It hadn't just made the throbbing between her legs worse. It had made her heart hurt a little, knowing she wouldn't be able to touch Lexi for weeks.

After a brief moment of near-panic thinking about that, though, Marie had worked through those emotions with the purpose that would have to drive her through the rest of break.

I'll just make her miss me so much that when we do see each other again, her control breaks and she has so much sexual frustration she needs to get out that we don't leave her room for days.

Just the thought of that--what Lexi might do to her if Marie managed to break that incredible control Lexi kept over herself--nearly made Marie cum.

Would she punish me for that?

Marie blinked when she realized she hoped Lexi would.

Fuck, am I so desperate to be with her that even a punishment is appealing?

Marie thought for a moment and realized she was, and that she was okay with that. For now, at least.

"Fuck, Marie."

Lexi's voice, and the desire that filled it, brought Marie out of her thoughts.

She smiled, "You like it?"

"You know how gorgeous you are, slut."

Marie shivered, the ache between her legs growing stronger.

"Doing that made me miss you," she said, "A lot."

Lexi grunted, "Watching it makes me miss you. If you walked into my room right now and you did this."

Marie gasped, nearly moaning as Lexi's words made her pulse spike.

"What would you do?"

Lexi cackled, "A little worked up, slut?"

For some reason, Lexi's tone made Marie want to bite a little, "If you get far enough in the videos, you should be able to see how worked up I am."

Lexi laughed, "Isn't me telling you what I would do dangerous, then? You know you're not allowed to cum without my permission."

Marie pouted, even though Lexi couldn't see.

"I know, I just..."

Marie could hear her domme's amusement when she spoke, making her need even worse.

"In that case," Lexi said, "Since I currently have my cock out while looking at these, I'd tell you to come get on your knees and put it in your mouth while I finish watching these videos."

"Fuck," Marie gasped, shuddering.

Lexi laughed at that in a way that made her pussy clench.

"You wouldn't want me on your lap?" Marie asked, trying to tease back.

"Not yet," Lexi said, "And you wouldn't want that yet either, since my cock wouldn't be going inside that slutty little pussy of yours."

Marie's mind was so focused on her pussy that it took her a moment to realize what Lexi meant.

"Oh."

"Exactly, slut. You've been keeping your ass nice and stretched for me like I told you to, right?"

Marie nodded, then realized Lexi couldn't see her. She didn't have a plug in right now, but...

"Whenever I can," Marie said.

Lexi's low cackle made her shiver.

"What--" Marie took a deep breath, "What else would you do if I was there?"

She could hear Lexi's smirk in her words, "Oh, you'd be on your knees for a while, slut, taking your time."

Marie shivered.

"You would need to do exactly as I said. Not blowing me, but following my exact instructions like a good little slut."

Marie flexed her hands as one twitched toward the middle of her legs, but she restrained herself. Though, it didn't help that she was still wearing most of the last outfit.

"You'd get my cock all nice and wet," Lexi continued, "Using just your tongue, maybe your lips. Giving it big sloppy kisses. You'd want it down your throat, but that's not allowed. Not yet, at least."

Marie stifled a moan, pulse throbbing. Between that and Lexi's voice, her mind was starting to float, emptying save for what Lexi put into her head.

"And you'd never forget the balls, of course," Lexi continued, "They help give you all that wonderful cum you love it when I fill you with, so you want to treat them well. Give them little kisses, suck on them--gently, of course--make them all nice and shiny."

Marie could almost feel Lexi's massive cock pressed against her face as she sucked on her balls.

Fuck, I miss that.

"And then?" Marie managed for force out, voice thick.

Lexi laughed, "And then, you'd probably get a bit too turned on to control yourself. Am I right, slut?"

Marie swallowed, and looked down, realizing her thighs were squeezed together, hands folded at the apex of her legs. She hadn't been touching herself, but she'd been about as close as she could get.

"Fuck," she breathed.

Lexi laughed again, "Looks like I know my slut well. You--oh, wow, I love that coat."

That snapped Marie out of her haze. Mostly.

She smiled at Lexi's tone, running through the video in her head.

When recording it, Marie had imagined the coat as a mixture between the sundresses and the sweaters. It was long enough that she could just wear it and high socks, and know one would know.

"Oh. Is that new, too?"

Marie grinned, biting her lip.

"No. I just thought they went well together."

Since just taking off the coat would have been boring, Marie had paired it with one of the few strappy sets of lingerie that she owned, complete with garters and stockings. She'd imagined wearing the whole ensemble beneath her coat as she walked over to Lexi's, then revealing what hid underneath the coat once they were in the room.

Marie had only stripped off the thong and bra, so she still wore the stockings and garter at her waist, helping to hold them up.

"Fuck," Lexi gasped, "I think I could cum to this, slut."

Marie whimpered. Both at the thought of Lexi cumming when she couldn't, and just at the thought of Lexi cumming. She'd been so long without feeling Lexi cum inside her, that every single occurrence of that rushed into her head, filling it to bursting as the need to touch herself became overwhelming.

"Lexi, please," she whimpered.

"Please, what, slut?"

Marie swallowed, clenching her fists, "Please let me touch myself."

"What?" Lexi asked. The sarcasm in her voice made Marie want to whimper again, "Slut, I never said you couldn't touch yourself. Not yet, at least. I just said you couldn't cum."

Marie let out a sigh of relief, her hand snaking down between her legs as she spread her thighs.

"Now that I think about it, though," Lexi said, tone giving Marie pause, "You sound like you might be a little too worked up to control yourself. Am I right?"

Marie just whimpered in response, fingers curling up toward her palm, and Lexi laughed.

"In that case, touching yourself is definitely a very bad idea, slut. You're not allowed to touch your pussy until I tell you, understand?"

Marie wanted to whine, but she knew Lexi would only tease her if she did that.

Taking a deep breath, she moved her hands to her side, and spread her legs a bit so she couldn't rub them together.

"Yes, Lexi," she said in as level a voice as she could manage, "I understand."

Lexi didn't cackle this time, "Good, slut."

Marie nearly whimpered. Her domme's satisfaction and--pride?--was almost worse than her amusement.

"You can play with your ass of course," Lexi said, "I don't know if I'll ever make that off-limits. Hell, if you can cum just from playing with your ass, I might reward you."

Marie sucked in a breath, perking up. Her heart raced at that idea.

"Though, if you could do that," Lexi said, "Then I would need to be extra careful with your training. Only real sluts--truly dedicated ones--can cum from just touching their ass."

Marie whimpered.

"And at the moment, I need to punish you."

Marie tensed, "What? Why?"

Lexi laughed as Marie raced through all the possible ways she could have done something wrong.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. What did I do?

She didn't know if she could take a punishment in this state.

"We agreed on no gifts," Lexi said, and I'm sitting here with a package I didn't order."

Marie blinked, smiling at that, "Which one?"

"There are two?"

Marie bit her lip, realize what she'd just done, "Shit."

Thankfully--at least she thought it was a good thing--Lexi just laughed, "Oh, you just dug yourself even deeper, slut."

For a moment, Marie remained completely silent, not sure what to do. Then her mind started racing through all the possible punishments, wondering what Lexi might come up with. She deflated a bit when she realized that most of the really fun things wouldn't be possible due to their distance, but...

Lexi's creative. And she'd want the punishment to be fun for her, right?

"What--what did you have in mind?"

Lexi's voice dripped with anticipation through the phone, "Oh, slut, you sound almost eager."

Marie's pulse throbbed between her legs as Lexi cackled.

A/N: What do you think Lexi has in mind? What do you hope she has in mind?