The Boyfriend Pt. 30

Story Info
Lexi teases and denies Marie.
1k words
4.76
4.2k
2

Part 30 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXX: Clench

Marie

Marie's heart pounded despite the deep, controlled breaths she was taking. Her eyes were closed as she sat back on her bed, her dildo fully seated inside her. It was almost too much, since she'd chosen her dildo that was closest in size to Lexi's cock, but Marie wanted to follow Lexi's orders, and she was pretty sure she would give herself away if she took out this dildo.

Lexi said I could clench, but...

With the way this was stretching her out, Marie was worried that would be too much for her. Taking it all in with just one stroke had been hard enough.

"Fuck, slut, I wish I was inside you instead of this toy."

Marie's eyes shot open, a moan slipping from her lips as she shivered, insides clenching around the dildo just from Lexi's words.

"Fuck," Marie whimpered, the image of Lexi's big, beautiful cock taking hold in her mind.

"Do you want the same thing, slut? Are you jealous of this toy? That I'm fucking it instead of you? That you get to have a toy inside you, but all you can do is clench instead of fuck it?"

Marie moaned, voice breathy when she spoke, "Yes, Lexi."

Lexi's cackle made Marie shudder. She involuntarily clenched around the long, thick dildo inside her, and her head spun for a moment.

Taking a deep breath, Marie tried focusing on those muscles. She'd been able to do this occasionally, but never as consistently as she'd wanted. Usually she was already clenching or twitching without thinking and just focused on that, but--

"Fuck, this feels so good, slut."

Marie whimpered, closing her eyes as she concentrated.

She focused on her internal muscles, then--

Fuck.

Marie found herself out of breath. She could barely clench the muscles with the dildo stretching her out so much, but even the little bit she'd managed threatened to overwhelm her.

"You know, slut," Lexi said, drawing Marie's attention back to her, "I could draw this out. Tease you, tease myself, but I've already done a lot of that while watching you strip. So, I'm just going to fuck this toy hard until I explode."

Marie whimpered, remembering when Lexi had fucked her that way. She managed to clench around the toy again, and every part of her began to tingle. The lingerie she still wore after stripping out of the coat formed lines of fire where it covered her flesh.

"Fucking--mmm--this toy like this makes me wish I could use you this way, slut. That would be fun, wouldn't it? If I could just grab you by the waist and use you like a fucking fleshlight? Ramming my hips into your ass while I slam you down onto my cock. Would you be able to take that? Or would that leave you quivering on the bed, limp, unable to even close your legs as my cum drips from your holes?"

Marie whimpered at the image Lexi's words brought to life in her head even as they sent shots of arousal straight to her core.

Drawing in a deep, ragged breath, she clenched around the toy again. And again. It felt amazing, but...

It's not enough.

It felt incredible, intense, but she knew her orgasm was still a long way off. She wasn't used to this, and she didn't know if she could keep it up before she grew exhausted and unable to clench those muscles any longer.

"Fuck, slut."

Lexi's voice was breathy now, and Marie could hear that same strain in her voice that always signaled an impending orgasm. That sound was like liquid sex to Marie. She clenched again, and again, half-moaning, half-whimpering.

"You want my cum, don't you, slut? You want it down your throat, covering your face and tits, leaking down your thighs between your legs."

"Yes, Lexi," Marie moaned, "Fuck, please."

"I'm so close, slut. Just wish I had your hips to grab while I fucking explode. Or those slutty eyes looking up at me as I--Fuck!"

Lexi came. Marie would know that sound anywhere. The wave of arousal it sent through Marie made her brain fog over for a moment, forgetting what was happening, that Lexi wasn't there with her. When she came out of it, the fake cock stretching out her insides seemed almost real for a moment. But it wasn't as hot as Lexi's cock. It wasn't throbbing or exploding inside her.

But I can cum on it.

Lexi had said she couldn't move, not that she couldn't cum.

Drawing in a deep breath, Lexi's heavy labored breathing feeding her arousal, Marie focused on her inner muscles and clenched. And again. And again.

Fuck, that was good.

And--

"Having fun, slut?"

Marie moaned. Lexi's voice dripped with sex.

"I thought I told you not to move."

Marie drew in a deep breath than nearly came out as a whimper.

"I'm not, Lexi. I'm...squeezing it. Like it was your cock."

"Mmm," Lexi purred, sending shivers through Marie, "I can't wait to feel that for myself. Are you close, slut?"

Marie almost didn't answer, knowing what the outcome would be.

"Yes, Lexi."

"Good. I'm glad you had some fun. Go take that dildo out and give your slutty little hole a break. I don't want you straining anything."

Marie whimpered, biting her lip.

"Oh, slut. Did you think I'd actually let you cum?"

Marie didn't answer.

"I might," Lexi continued, "But not right now. Not when you're being punished. I do want you to practice clenching on a cock like that, though. It will make tying you up so much more fun, since I'll just be able to slip my cock inside you and not have to worry about moving you or myself around."

Marie whimpered, heart pounding at the images Lexi placed in her head.

You're not going to cum today. Or right now, at least, so just get over it.

Marie took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Will you at least open the presents?" she asked, "Please, Lexi?"

A/N: Things might be about to get slightly more wholesome. I hope you enjoyed this last part--I'm trying not to go too big too soon with these two for what they do over break.