The Boyfriend Pt. 29

Story Info
Lexi punishes Marie.
843 words
4.67
3.6k
1
0

Part 29 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXIX: Nothing

Lexi

Lexi grinned to herself at the silence from Marie, glancing over at the packages on her desk. They had been delivered yesterday, one in the morning and one in the evening, and Lexi credited only in insane self-discipline to having waited until now to open them. She'd known there were two, obviously, but had wanted to see if Marie would admit to it without being prodded. She hadn't intended it in a malicious way--she just wanted to see how excited about them Marie was. Knowing that Marie had been eager enough to wonder which one and give herself away made Lexi warm inside.

"Since I can't smack that slutty ass of yours until it's bright red or tie you up and torture you with some toys," Lexi said, running her fingers down her cock, "You're going to have to listen to me masturbate. And you're not allowed to cum. Understand, slut?"

Marie's desperate whimper made Lexi's heart beat just a bit faster, and she wrapped her fingers around her twitching cock, squeezing it gently. She'd sat down in her chair wearing only a loose big T-shirt and no underwear, so when the videos from Marie had made her hard, she'd started lazily stroking herself.

Lexi's cock was now at its full size and glistening with the oil she often used when she wanted to relax and really enjoy herself. She had a toy resting on her desk as well, since the feeling of just her hand got old after a while, but hadn't started using it just yet. Up until this point, she'd been teasing herself, running only her fingertips up and down the length of her cock, rubbing the head, occasionally wrapping her entire hand around the sensitive shaft. Now, though...

"Yes, Lexi. I understand."

Now I tease her.

Before she started, though, Lexi needed something a bit more for Marie to do. She needed to think of more creative ways to fuck with her in general, but for now...

"I've decided to go a bit...easier on you, slut," Lexi said, smirking.

"What do you mean?"

"Grab a dildo. One of your bigger ones, but, still one that fits comfortably. One you can sit all the way down on."

"Yes, Lexi."

Grinning at the anticipation in her slut's voice, Lexi waited while she heard Marie rummage through a few doors.

"Found one."

"Good, slut. Are you wet?"

"You know I am."

"I'm just making sure. Because now I want you to slide that dildo all the way up that dripping pussy of yours, sitting down, then wait for my instructions."

"Yes, Lexi."

Lexi bit her lip at the breathiness in Marie's voice, excited for what would come next.

Marie's moan made Lexi's cock throb, shivers running through her as she imagined the blonde sitting all the way down on her dildo.

A part of her wished she was watching Marie do all this, but she didn't want to open up that door just yet. Even though they could very easily watch and see each other through their phones or computers, Lexi wanted to show Marie trust--that she didn't need to watch her every move. Lexi also knew that it would be harder to control herself if she opened up that door. She would just have those images of Marie burned into her brain, and have a hard time thinking about the next time they would be able to chat with each other like that.

Maybe for the end of break.

The idea of watching Marie and directing her every move was enticing.

"Lexi?"

Marie's strangled moan brought Lexi out of her thoughts.

"Yes, slut?"

"It's inside me. Wha--what do I do, now?"

Lexi grinned, "Nothing."

Silence for a moment, then: "What?"

"You're not allowed to move, slut," Lexi said, unable to keep her amusement from her voice, "You can clench around it if you want, like you're milking a cock, but you can't grind on it or ride it. Understand?"

"Yes, Lexi."

The words came out as a whimper, and Lexi laughed.

"Don't worry, slut," she said, taking some of the oil and preparing her toy, "I'll be enjoying your frustration while I cum. That makes it better, right, slut? Knowing that your frustration can get me off even when you're miles away?"

Marie just whimpered in response.

Grinning, Lexi positioned her toy, and pushed just the tip of her cock inside.

"Fuck," she gasped, closing her eyes and imagining she was inside Marie, "So glad I got one of these toys. It's not as good as the real thing, of course, but fuck, it comes pretty damn close."

Marie's strangled moan made Lexi's blood run hot, and she couldn't resist thrusting all the way into the toy.

Fuck. If I could fuck Marie like this...

Lexi's eyes shot open, a strangled moan rising from her throat as her cock throbbed within the toy's slick, tight confines. She had the perfect idea for how to mess with Marie.

A/N: Do you think you could handle this in Marie's position?