The Boyfriend Pt. 34

Story Info
Liam has Tasha and Kiki help him shop for Blake.
974 words
4.78
1.9k
1

Part 34 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXIV: That's a "No" on the Yoga Pants?

Liam

"Are you sure this mall has nicer stuff?"

Liam turned to Kiki and grinned at her as she got out of his car and gave the nearby buildings a skeptical look. She was wearing what Liam considered her usual look: yoga shorts and one of those shirts that wasn't necessarily a crop top, but rose up a lot higher in the front than it did in the back, falling down to just above her ass while only covering up about half her abs. Just a glance at her abs and legs made Liam jealous. He was bigger and more toned than he used to be, but not anywhere near Kiki's level.

"The Oaks looks way nicer," he conceded, "But this place was just built when big concrete buildings were all the rage. The inside is much better looking. I promise."

Kiki arched an eyebrow, but smiled, "Fine. And Tasha's meeting us whe--"

"Liam! Keeks!"

Liam smiled as he glanced toward the voice, and found Tasha fast-walking toward them, phone in hand. She wore tight, light-wash jeans with rips in a few places, and something he knew was an actual top, but that essentially just looked like a big violet bra under a black leather jacket that was only half-zipped and came down to her waist. She had her hair and make-up done, and looked gorgeous as always.

Turning back to Kiki, he smirked, "Keeks?"

Kiki's tanned cheeks turned red, "Her idea, not mine."

"But you haven't stopped her?"

Kiki shot him a flat look, "I'll have Blake help me get back at you if you encourage that."

Liam raised his hands, palms out, "Got it. Got it."

Kiki shot him a satisfied smile, then stepped forward to meet Tasha in a hug.

Liam was surprised when it seemed like more than just a perfunctory gesture, and smiled at his two friends apparently really getting along before hugging Tasha.

She squeezed him tight, then a little bit tighter, and he felt her breath on his ear--hot against the cool air--before she spoke, "Thanks for the pep-talk about Ryker. Things are going really good."

Liam smiled, squeezing her tight before pulling back and meeting her gaze, "I'm glad."

Tasha smiled, then stepped back and looked him up and down, "So, you said emergency shopping trip? Need to look nice for Blake for a date or something when you get back? The simple outfit works on you because you're in shape, and jeans are always good because of your ass, but we can definitely do a bit better."

Liam rolled his eyes, "I'm shopping for a present for Blake. I sent her something goofy already but wanted to surprise her with something nice."

"Ah, got it," Tasha said, pursing her lips, eyes sparkling as they took on a far-off look for a moment. Then she moved between him and Kiki and grabbed both their arms before tugging them toward the large building, "Well, let's see what they have here. Though, clothes for you could be a really nice present for Blake."

Liam rolled his eyes as he started walking and Tasha linked arms with both him and Kiki, "I already have a nice suit. There isn't really a lingerie equivalent for men other than that, right?"

Tasha cackled, "Not unless you're very confident in yourself."

Liam shook his head, "Okay, new topic. No man-lingerie."

"Ooo! What about yoga pants?"

Liam frowned, "For Blake? Like some really nice ones?"

Tasha shrugged, "I mean, that could work, but I was thinking for you."

"For me?"

"You do have a nice ass," Kiki said, "Though some of those leggings that go in a bit more would probably show it off better."

Liam glared at her as they walked in the doors, "I brought you along to balance Tasha, not encourage her."

Tasha cackled, looping her arm out of his and around his waist to hug him close, "Too late, Liam. I've turned her to the dark side."

"And your ass is unfairly nice," Kiki said.

Liam looked around Tasha to frown at her, "Are you kidding? You've seen you, right?"

Kiki smiled, surprising Liam, as there was very little color in her cheeks, "Thank you. But I also have nice hips, which make my ass look better. Just like Tasha."

"And my ass is more so just nicer than most girls who also have real tits like mine," the brunette added.

"You have a nice ass despite having normal boy hips," Kiki said, "And you don't even work out as much as I do. Or Tasha does. Stupid genetics."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Kiki, you're literally Brazilian."

He turned to Tasha, "And you..."

Tasha smirked when he trailed off, "And I know exactly how hot I am."

She cupped her chest, hefting it, "And how much I owe my mom for these. The rest still takes a lot of work, though."

"Fine."

"So that's a 'no' on the yoga pants?"

Liam rolled his eyes, "We're buying things for Blake. Nice bag, clothes, jewelry, accessories--something like that. Maybe even make-up. Teach me what to look out for as a boyfrie--Ah!"

Tasha had grabbed his wrist and tugged him off in one direction, Kiki fast-walking to keep up.

"Tash?"

Tasha grinned, then at Kiki, "Make up first?"

Kiki cocked her head, then her face lit up, "Oh, definitely."

Liam frowned at the two of them, "Am I missing something? Is make up usually this exciting?"

Tasha shook her head, "No, but that's because neither of us have Blake's complexion or bright blue hair."

"This is going to be so fun!" Kiki said with a little skip.

Even as Liam found himself smiling at his friends, he wondered just what he'd gotten himself into.

A/N: I hope you like these moments with Liam's friends!