The Boyfriend Pt. 39

Story Info
Liam plays with his new toy.
1k words
4.46
5.1k
1
0

Part 39 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXIX: Buttplug

Liam

Once he hung up with Blake, Liam gazed at the phone for a moment, smiling, then looked down between his legs, where his hand remained, fingers still in his ass against his prostate.

That has got to be the weirdest way I've ever had a conversation like that.

He was sure Blake would appreciate it if he told her.

And then give him shit for it.

But when I tell her, I'll be with her, and then I'll just be able to pull her into my arms and kiss her to give her something better to do.

Taking a deep breath, Liam hesitated for a moment, then tried to relax as he moved his fingers.

It still felt amazing. And everything was still nice and slippery.

Blake was right. This is very good lube.

Liam started playing with himself again, relaxing back into the bed and biting his lip to keep any moans from slipping out. Normally, that wouldn't have been a problem, but...

Blake likes it when I make noises.

She would definitely like it if he did this in front of her.

That thought made Liam close his eyes and picture her there at the foot of the bed, watching him as he touched himself. A pleased smirk curled her lips, and her blue eyes smoldered with desire.

His heart pounded.

Liam had only been playing with his ass, but his cock had grown hard again, and he couldn't resist reaching out to wrap his fingers around it.

A moan nearly slipped out at the contact, and Liam started slowly stroking himself.

Would Blake want to do this to me at first? Or would she just want to watch?

The thought of putting on a show for Blake made Liam's cock twitch.

She's so used to doing that for other people...maybe getting to relax and just watch would be a nice change for her?

They hadn't had the chance to really videochat in private yet, so maybe he could test that out there.

For now, though...

Liam's fingers were getting a bit tired of stretching and curling this way, so he looked to where he'd set down the buttplug.

That should be fine, right?

Taking a deep breath, he tried to relax as much as possible, and withdrew his fingers.

Good. Nice and clean. If slippery.

There was a strange, faint sense of emptiness that threw him for a moment before he took the plug, and tried to get it as slippery as possible from just his one hand.

Once it was all slick and shiny, Liam stared at it for a moment, taking in the shape, size, and swirly blue pattern, then leaned back just a bit further and pressed it between his legs.

There was a little resistance, but it was barely bigger than his fingers, and much softer than he'd expected, even against his tight ring of muscles. He barely had to press that hard before the plug slipped all the way in, and his ass seemed to pull it just a bit, making the base snug in the cleft of his cheeks.

It took him a minute to get used to the sensation. It was like his fingers, but...different.

Those had stretched the entrance more than anything else, and the good part had been touching his prostate. The plug didn't stretch his muscles too much--it actually felt nice there, just different--but it felt bigger than his fingers a bit deeper in. It didn't quite reach his prostate, unfortunately, but that feeling of emptiness had gone away, and the fullness was back, but...more, this time.

After a moment or two of just trying to relax and focusing on the sensations, Liam decided he liked it.

His cock had softened a bit when he had taken his fingers out, but with the plug in, it was rock hard once more.

Liam almost reached for it, but then decided to lube up that hand first, making his fingers nice and slick. It didn't feel too different when he wrapped his fingers around his cock, but when he started stroking...

Fuck, this is so much better.

Usually, Liam liked some sort of visual aid when touching himself, especially if he didn't know how much alone time he'd have.

He needed absolutely nothing tonight.

In his head, he was showing off to Blake. Experimenting, showing her what she wanted, and making herself cum, all for her.

There was a new intensity to things with the plug inside him, and he barely remembered to grip the towel instead of the sheets with his free hand.

It became harder and harder to be silent as he neared orgasm, especially with his body tensing and tightening around the plug inside him. Even if it didn't hit his prostate, it felt amazing.

When Liam came, he exploded, cum shooting all the way up to his chest. His cock soon became oversensitive, but he couldn't stop, and the way his ass twitched and clenched around the plug made his orgasm keep going as shot after shot of cum burst from his cock.

When he finally stopped, Liam was out of breath, heart pounding, cum all over his chest and stomach, warm and sticky. Even when he let go of his cock, both hand and shaft slick with a mix of cum and coconut oil, his cock kept twitching, not yet growing soft, as every time his ass twitched around the plug, his cock jumped, and his thoughts spun just a bit.

Liam didn't know how long he lay on his bed like that for, but when he finally, caught his breath enough to shake himself from the haze, he looked down at himself, and had to take a moment to reassure himself that yes, that had just happened. It had felt amazing. Still sort of did.

His first thought was to text Blake, or even send her a picture, but...

No, it's a surprise for her.

Grinning, Liam added another reason to the list of why he couldn't wait to see his girlfriend again.

As part of his brain contemplated the only annoying part of this experience--the clean up--he glanced toward where he'd stashed the other toys Tasha had convinced him to buy and bit his lip.

What would that feel like if I did it with something that could hit my prostate...?

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this! I think Liam might had awakened something in himself--what do you think?