The Boyfriend Pt. 38

Story Info
Liam explores Blake interrupts.
2.1k words
4.69
3k
2

Part 38 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXVIII: I Know What You're Doing!

Liam and Blake

Liam

Locking the door as he stepped into his room, Liam unwrapped the towel from around his waist and hung it up on its hook, then looked at the bag he'd left next to his bed.

His cheeks grew hot.

To say Tasha had gone overboard in "helping" him pick out a butt plug was an understatement. Especially because he now had far more than a single toy, and not all of them were butt plugs.

Liam's friend had been giddy the entire drive down into LA, and the entire drive back. She didn't tease him--didn't make fun of him, at least--but she had asked far too many questions, and had provided far more advice than he'd asked for, telling him why he should get certain toys and avoid others, commenting on which ones looked like the most fun or the most versatile, even remarking at one point that she wished she had a prostate so she could see if it really felt that much better. He was genuinely surprised the entire experience hadn't made him literally die of embarrassment.

Though Liam had tried to say he didn't have the money to buy more than one or two, Tasha had called him out on having extra money from Christmas, which he did. Liam had been even more surprised when Tasha had bought a few items, which he really shouldn't have been, given how open she was with him about that. He hadn't asked if they were for her or her and her new boyfriend, though.

Now, though, he was back in his room, with brand new sex toys just waiting to be unwrapped, and he'd just made sure he was all nice and clean.

With a deep breath, Liam picked out one of the smaller bags, containing a buttplug--the actual reason he'd even gone on that little adventure with Tasha in the first place--and took it out of its packaging.

It was specifically branded "body-safe" material, "medium firmness", which Tasha had insisted he start with, even though some of the other toys were different in that respect, and it was small, though it would still be the biggest thing Liam had ever put inside himself.

Turning it around in his hands for a moment, feeling the squishy, but firm, smooth texture of the toy, Liam wondered if he was really going to do this.

If Tasha was excited...Blake will definitely love this.

Liam smiled, and wrapped his towel back around his waist. It wasn't even Blake's deal that motivated him as he carefully snuck back into the hall and then to the bathroom to wash off the toy. It was knowing the way Blake would look at him when he told her. Seeing not just the excitement on her face, but the desire and hunger in her eyes.

That was more than worth getting over any reservations he had about trying something new like this.

After all, Blake and Tasha both like doing it themselves, and neither of them think there's anything wrong with a guy doing it, so...

Liam set down the toy and reached for his lube.

Once he had both of them back in his room with a towel laid down over the sheets, he started just like he had last time, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, then letting his hand wander between his legs. It was still a little weird to him--just the physicality of reaching between his legs and not grabbing his cock but going past it. He pictured Blake with him, gazing at him with that mischievous fire in her eyes, and it became a bit easier.

Just like last time, he started out slow, not really touching his hole, but just circling it and touching the sensitive skin around it. That sort of touching made him think of Blake's tongue between his cheeks, which made him go from somewhat-hard to mostly-hard almost immediately. Though that had felt weird at first--being the one getting eaten out instead of the one doing it had been even stranger than he'd anticipated--it was definitely something he wanted to do with Blake again once he saw her, whether or not her deal for anal was in place.

As he relaxed a bit more, cock growing harder, Liam took a little more lube and slicked up his shaft. He'd wanted to keep at least one hand clean and dry if needed, but he had a little cloth for that. Stroking himself made him want more. And it felt good. Though he'd managed to push his boundaries and explore a bit more in the shower over the past few days, he hadn't had that many opportunities to jerk off with all the running around he'd been doing. Before he realized it, Liam had found his asshole with his middle finger and slipped it in up to the first knuckle.

It felt...different. Not as good as Blake sticking her tongue up there, but...more. And not necessarily worse. It was still unfamiliar and "new" despite having cum from touching himself this way before. He slipped his finger in further, stroking his cock, which helped balance out the strangeness of fingering himself, then as he pressed down gently on his prostate, tried to imagine Blake with him again.

His lips parted as she pressed a bit more firmly on that bundle of nerves within him, and he shivered at her low, satisfied cackle. Her hand felt incredible around his cock, slowly stroking him and teasing him as she massaged him. She didn't want him to race to an orgasm, and he was happy to follow her lead, letting her show him these wonderful new sensations.

Then she slipped in a second finger, and Liam nearly moaned before catching himself. Blake smirked, blue eyes flashing as she bit her lip.

Having two fingers inside of him was intense. It didn't necessarily feel that much better on his prostate, but it made him feel more full. He wasn't entirely sure, but he thought he liked that feeling. He remembered Blake talking about it.

Maybe if I know how she feels, I can make things even better for her?

He hoped so.

Something buzzed, and Liam gasped, eyes shooting open. Blake disappeared, and Liam glanced at his nightstand to see her face on his phone as it buzzed.

This is either really annoying timing, or really great timing.

Liam was a little frustrated--which surprised him--but only because he wasn't ready to share this with Blake until they were physically together again. And because his cock had leaked precum all over his fingers. And his other hand...well, he was not touching his phone with that hand.

And I don't really want to take it out.

Letting go of his cock, Liam wiped that hand off on the little cloth he'd set aside for that, then picked up the phone.

"Hey, Blake."

***

Blake

"Hey, Blake."

Just hearing her boyfriend's voice made Blake smile.

Her session with Dr. Cardaso earlier today had been...well, "hard" didn't begin to cover it.

But I was able to talk about that stuff, at least. Even if my eyes were all hot and my voice sounded gross and I kept sniffing every few minutes.

She still wasn't ready to talk to Liam about that, since she didn't want to just completely break down when telling him about it and why she'd neve spoken about all that before, but talking it out with someone had made her see that there was at least hope for getting to that point.

Ugh. Highschool-me would be so annoyed right now.

Blake was about to say "hi" back to Liam, when she realized something.

"You out for a run or something?"

"No? Why?"

"You sound a little out of breath."

"Oh."

The thickness in Liam's voice, even through the phone, made her heart race, and she smirked, "Oh, never mind. I know what you're doing."

"You do?"

"Did you have to wipe off your hand before picking up the phone?"

Silence for a moment, then, "Yes..."

Blake cackled, grinning at her boyfriend, "I knew it. Having fun?"

"Um, I guess? Is that what you called to talk about?"

Blake snorted, "No. Not in the mood for that, unfortunately. Rough day."

"Anything I can help with?"

Blake smiled, a warmth spreading from her chest, "You help me just by being you. That's kind of why I wanted to call. Just to hear your voice and tell you I miss you. And I don't care if that's clingy."

She did, a little.

Liam laughed, "Not at all. Especially considering we can't always spend the night with one another even when we're at school together."

"Ugh, don't remind me," Blake said, flopping back onto her bed, "Still have no clue what we're going to do about that."

"We'll figure something out. Worst case, I'll have Tasha play wing-woman for Swar and Eli when we're back and make sure to find them girls with nice singles who like having them over a lot."

"You still might have to un-loft your bed for us to fuck in it if that happens. Especially the first few weeks after we're back."

Liam laughed, "Oh, really?"

Blake rolled her eyes, grinning, "I may not be in the mood right now, but I'm pretty sure that would change immediately if you happened to just pop out of my closet right now or something."

"Really? I'd be terrified if you did that."

"Okay, I probably would be too, at first. But then I'd rip your clothes off. Assuming you're wearing clothes."

"Not at the moment."

Blake giggled, "Just how I like you."

"Is this what it feels like to be objectified?"

"Yup."

"I think I'm okay with it."

"That's just because I'm hot and you're into me. And you're horny."

"Fair."

Blake rolled her shoulders and stretched out on her bed, yawning, "Speaking of which, I'm going to let you get back to having your fun."

"Wait, but didn't you want to talk about something?"

Blake bit her lip, but shook her head, "I told you, silly, I just wanted to talk to you and hear your voice."

"Oh. I like that. I miss you a lot, Blake."

"I miss you, too."

"I wish you were here right now."

Blake cackled even as her cheeks grew hot, "I bet you do."

"No, I mean it," Liam said, the earnestness in his voice making Blake blink, "Even if I was just laying in bed, fully clothed--"

"Gross."

He laughed, "I wish you could be here with me, draped over me or curled up next to me. I could wake up next to you tomorrow morning and make you breakfast."

Blake swallowed, throat tight, but she pushed through it, "And then explain to your family what I was doing there and how you hid me."

Liam snorted, "Well, yeah, but still...it would be worth it."

Blake's heart started pounding. She wanted to say it so badly. To just tell him and have it out in the open.

But not yet. Not before I've told him everything.

Because if she said it, and he said it back, without knowing everything, she might not ever be able to bring herself to tell him, and she would never know if he loved the real her.

But for now...

For now, he still wants me. And I can work on this. Once I can figure out how to tell him how messed up I am and everything about my family, then I can tell him I love him. If it still seems like he wants me.

Taking a deep breath, Blake forced the depressing path her train of thought threatened to go down out of her head and focused on Liam's words, and remembered what he'd said to her what seemed like far longer than just a month-or-two ago.

You're worth it.

She smiled, her heartbeat relaxing as that warmth only Liam could bring out spread through her again.

"Goodnight, Liam. Go have your fun. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Blake."

Blake took a deep breath as she hung up. She definitely had a lot more she needed to work on with Dr. Cardaso.

But that's the goal I can work toward. Being okay enough with everything that happened, and even okay enough to keep going if Liam rejects me, to let him know me completely, and then tell him that I love him.

When she laid down to go to sleep, a smile spread across her lips, as thoughts of waking up next to Liam, and sitting at the table while he cooked--wearing only an apron--filled her head.

A/N: So...do you think Liam continued while talking to Blake?

Want to read ahead or read some free sample chapters of stories featuring Tasha and Liam's other friends?