The Boyfriend Pt. 42

Story Info
Blake has her big holiday show and challenges Liam.
1.7k words
4.82
2.5k
1
0

Part 42 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part XLII: You're On

Blake

As Blake watched the viewers flow into her chat room, she made sure to keep her breathing measured. When her mind drifted, tried to keep her focus on the present, like her therapist had recommended. Being at her mom's house for this made sense. It was private, she could use whatever room she wanted, and she hadn't needed to sneak all the decorations past her grandparents.

It still felt weird.

Closing her eyes for a moment, Blake took a deep breath in, held it, then let it out, opening her eyes and smiling at the camera again.

Don't think about all your shit right now. Tonight is about your viewers, and once he gets on, about Liam.

Thinking like that helped. Only a little, but Blake was okay with that at this point, considering she'd only just discussed it with the doctor earlier today.

As a few of her regulars appeared in the room and said "hi", she greeted them, going through the usual banter with them, teasing then with the skimpy outfit she was wearing, and getting a bit more comfortable.

They help relax her a bit, but she was still antsy for Liam to get on. She had an incredible show planned for him tonight, fully intended to get him all worked up and give him a painfully hard reminder of just what he was missing.

And what he gets to look forward to once we get back from break.

Thinking about that made Blake's heart race, and the smile on her lips was less forced now.

After talking with him the other night while she knew he'd been in the middle of touching himself Blake found herself getting more and more irrationally frustrated at the distance between them. Taking out that frustration on herself either through working out or with her variety of sex toys, and thankfully been working pretty well so far.

We still have a little over two weeks left though.

With Liam, that seemed like no time at all to Blake. Apart from him, it seemed like months.

One of the names popping up on the chat box caught Blake's eye, and when she looked back to the screen, she smiled. A wonderful warmth spread through her, making the tension melt from her body as she picked up her phone and texted her boyfriend.

"I see you. Ready for your present?"

Blake opened up the messenger app on her laptop so she could communicate with Liam discreetly while performing. This time when her phone buzzed, a message appeared at the top right corner of her screen, and she giggled.

"I wish I could be there to unwrap it myself."

Blake thought for a moment, then grinned at the camera as she typed her response to Liam.

"I'm gonna make sure your hands are a bit too busy for that tonight."

Blake held back a cackle at her own pun. She had quite a few surprises planned for tonight. She knew her regulars would love them, but she hoped Liam appreciated them just as much.

"Then you won't be offended if I stop typing back at some point?"

"I think I'd be more offended if you didn't stop typing. And a little grossed out. No touching your keyboard with cum-y, lube-y hands. :P"

Liam sent a little laughing emoji in reply, and with a deep breath, Blake decided it was time to start her show.

***

Liam

"Alright, dudes! Merry fucking Christmas and Happy Holidays!"

Liam watched, grinning as Blake threw her hands up in the air and shook her chest as she grinned at the camera, and a few more tips came in.

"My name is Cherry Claus and I will be your host for this evening," she said, affecting a slightly breathier voice than usual as she stood and gestured to all the presents arrayed around the tree, "Tonight, we're doing things a little bit differently. Instead of tipping for the regular sort of goals, each of these presents is worth a different amount of cherry coins, and I've got it set up so that you can tip per present. Each one has something very fun inside, but I'm not going to unwrap them until you guys earn it."

She came in close to the camera again, bending at the waist to fill the camera with her beautiful face. For a moment it felt like she was looking directly at Liam.

"And I got myself some fucking great presents, so you guys better let me open all of them."

Liam blinked even has he grinned at Blake. He'd thought all of those boxes were just for show--that she'd take in whatever boxes she could find around the house and wrapped them up, or maybe had some spare fake Christmas boxes lying around.

How does she have enough fun presents to fill all of those?

Liam counted 12 presents, then rolled his eyes.

12 days of Christmas. Of course she's going to have 12 presents.

Tips started trickling in, then flowing in as Blake sat back down in front of the presents, leaning against a few cushions he hadn't noticed at first, and spread her legs. The tiny excuse for a Santa skirt rode up, leaving her completely exposed. Liam thought she looked freshly shaven, and couldn't help it as his mouth began to water. Every time he saw her smooth lower lips, he wanted to taste her, to part then with his tongue and feel blank sighs wrap around his head.

He watched as, biting her lip and looking out from beneath her long eyelashes in a way that made his pulse race, Blake brought a hand to her chest, then let her fingers trail down over the flimsy bra, the faint lines of her flat stomach, the bunched up fabric of the skirt, then down between her legs. She gasped, eyes fluttering as her fingers brushed her smooth mound. When she lowered them further, slipping one finger inside herself, she moaned, and Liam became immediately rock hard.

It didn't take long after that for our viewers to reach the first goal.

They had chosen present number three for some reason, and when the little "da-da" noise sounded--this time accompanied by a jingle bell sound effect--Blake leapt to her feet, whipping her finger out from between her legs, and cheered, wiggling her ass for the camera as she walked over.

Liam swallowed as he caught Blake bringing her fingers to her mouth and licking them clean, before she bent at the waist, throwing her hips back, and picked up present number three.

There wasn't anything special about it that Liam could see. Nothing that indicated what might be inside. He was pretty sure it was at least a cubic foot-and-a-half in dimensions, but it could have been smaller than that, since Blake was small, and not having anything to compare her to made everything else look normal sized.

Blake knelt down, setting the present in front of her, and gave the camera a smokey eyed smile as she drummed on the box.

"Ooo, I'm excited, guys. Any guesses what it could be? I purposefully didn't label them so I could try to be just as surprised as you."

Quite a few guesses float into the chat. Most of them were some variation on "dildo", "vibrator", or some other sort of sex toy. Some of them were a bit more out there and less serious, as someone suggested a puppy, and someone else suggested an elf, both of which Blake laughed at.

Blake didn't open the present immediately, instead, going through the different guesses and bantering with the viewers that he guessed were some of her regulars. And because of that, tips continued to flow in, even though they had already met their first goal.

Liam smiled at that. He knew it was kind of weird, or unusual at least, but he found it really impressive just how good Blake was at her job. The way she looked so comfortable wearing practically nothing, and that she knew how to bring in more tips just by talking and joking around with her viewers, rather than needing to do increasingly more sexual acts anytime she wanted more tips.

Once the flow of guesses and tips started to wane just a bit however Blake grinned at the camera.

"All right, dudes. Let's see what's inside!"

Liam watched, finding himself curious as to what was inside, as Blake undid the ribbon, then lifted the top of the box up, then giggled as she reached inside.

"Guess what, dudes. It's a dildo!" She cried, holding up a bright red dildo with a green bow wrapped around it.

Liam grinned, laughing at how well his girlfriend had planned ahead, when he noticed the little base it was attached to, remembering how Blake had complained to him one time about how it was difficult and a bit annoying to fuck a dildo that you just put flat on the ground.

"I think you guys are going to like what I do with this present," Blake said grinning at the camera, "and no, I'm not going to challenge one of you to a dildo fight. Though those are really fun, and I highly recommend trying one out with your friends. Especially if there's alcohol involved."

Liam watched as Blake set the mounted dildo down in a clear space before the camera, and adjusted the position a bit so she was in full frame.

She knelt down near the keyboard for a moment, and Liam's phone buzzed a moment after Blake's fingers flew over the keys.

"Bet you can't go without blowing your load until the end of the show ;)"

Liam blinked, surprised by the text, then grinned, laughing to himself.

"You're on."

Liam saw Blake smile and giggle at his response. For some reason that made a warmth spread through his chest, at the same time as it made him just a bit harder, which he hadn't realized was possible.

Blake stayed at her keyboard for another moment or two, doing something else, then she rose and stepped over the toy. She wiggled her hips, grinning at the camera.

"All right, dudes, you want to see the front or the back?"

A/N: What else do you think she has hidden in the boxes?